Former Antifa fag speaks out on Stefan's podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ

>from a single mother home and his dad was a drug addict
literally everytime

this is actually a really interesting interview.

Rundown pls

Watch the first 5 minutes and if you find it interesting, keep listening.

its basically the only type they hire..

Pull them out of the gutter and probably tell them You wanna make some money while fighting against this cruel world and government thats holding you down?

I mean every mug shot the person looks like a crack addict.

It's an opportunity to learn about your enemy.

Alex Jones is on live, how could I watch anything else right now

Watch this later then.

CAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER NOT TALK OVER EVERYTHING THE CALLER SAYS?!

I'm sick of Stef's bullshit alpha 'it's my show I am the one who talks' thing. Just fucking let the other guy finish a sentence fffs.

inb4 "Not An"

Oh, sweet, I was waiting for this. Now I can disconnect & take cover from this air strike ty

okay I'm sold, and for this reason.
My gut is telling me that this is a bullshit antifa psyop, especially with how many "hi Sup Forums, i'm an antifa convert" posts over the past week.

someone get this hothead out of here

>single mother home and his dad was a drug addict
Dear God that's my life too. I could have been a violent leftist.

around 30 minutes in it gets interesting talking about the structure of how groups like Antifa work.

bump for a good interview.
shaping up to be a nice dive into his psyche (I'm only 8 minutes in.)

Thank God I was raised in a normal family. I always held on to right wing beliefs from the beginning which intensified and solidified after clashing with lgbt activists on the internet back in 2013.

ron gibson on youtube.

has alex jones ad free

See, the thing is people on Sup Forums and on the internet in general who are right wing think Antifa is similar to them, a bunch of randoms who get together but they are localized groups who have hierarchy and regularly (at least weekly) attend get togethers with each other in person.

This is the first molymeme video that wasnt total shit in a long time. Good stuff.

100% agree

One

Pol is saving lives!

I'm actually watching it right Naoh.

>(((Former AntiFa)))

You do realise Stefan is (((one of them)))?

Nice staged conversation for views and shekels, nothing more.

it's not who you are but what you do that defines you

That one-sided rape by that fascist guy really proved hes nothing but a charlatan. He literally had no arguments and looked frustrated as fuck that the goys are waking up to the fact that demographics is destiny. You could tell that hes a travelling caravan esque cocksucker with no allegiance to the flag.

i'll give it a listen

>don't think i'll hear anything i don't already know about antifa

What I learned that I didn't know is that they have parties together weekly or so, I never knew that they got together for anything other then the riots and "protests" they are in.

a lot of people presume that
majority of the time it's a group of friends and the antifa, anarchist social justice outrage is sorta their lifestyle.

just like any other group of friends have their style