Open a bible

>open a bible
>get to page 3
>talking snake
Wtf guys do you really believe a snake can, a). talk, b). is more intelligent than people, c.)has a malicious will of its own?The bible is a fairy tale, obv snakes do not talk

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_Brain
youtu.be/FMp46V53Wc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Posts talking mouse

The serpent is an allegory for the temptation to knowledge of good and evil and the collapse of animal-like innocence that brought humanity to its current disconnected state. To deep for you I guess.

It's an allegory

*Too deep, rather

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_Brain

The snake = kundalini. Lurk moar!

what is mickey mouse an allegory for?

Oh and by the way, German atheist, you're going to be missing the bastion of Christian faith your country abandoned. Your islamic replacements are going to rape and stab the secular humanism right out of you. A lot of good your online trolling against fellow Europeans will do you when that day comes. Food for thought.

>visit munich
>all arabs

Wtf guys how can you believe Germany is real?

youtu.be/FMp46V53Wc8
Working class entrepreneurial white hero calling out (((false advertisement)))

>I-It's an allegory!

>open the communist manifesto
>page whatever
>communism is a system in which the people establish a state with the explicit end goal being the dissolution of the state

Communism is a fairy tale. Obv starved to death peasants do not produce

Talking serpant that used to have legs desu.
Proof the bible called it on evolution thousandsof years before darwin.

so the jews?

The worst part is the world seems poised to try it all over again, except for Russian who's been their and done that. The West has fallen so far from grace it's beyond belief.

>Obv starved to death peasants do not produce
lel

It was a possessed, other species, which had walked upright. Was created last before Adam. Most cunning. Then it cucked Adam and was cast down to eat dust on its belly. Aka the snakes we see today. Serpents and snakes are not the same Biblically. Christ called the pharisees vipers. Come on guys. Pharisees don't talk

As witnessed in zero other cases. You speak truth and then corrupt it slightly

I like my allegories like I like my women, cavernous.

I was trolling as is my nature, chaos worshipping faggot.

You're a wise guy

(((Serpents)))

go read koran then achmed, that is more on your level

Don't even need to read it to know it's all lies. It was written by Jews, which is all you need to know

>replying to an old pasta from a few years back

newfags pls leave

Same retarded story told in a weird format with minor variations.

Amazing how a few tweaks can lead to people blowing kids up.

Written by God, through the hands of Hebrews before the new Covenant in the blood of Christ. These were not Jews as we know them today.

Dont be retarded. Nothing on Sup Forums is new.

''Tis a metaphor"

>These were not Jews as we know them today.
the OT says they were the same scheming assholes back then

The ones that were received punishment for it. The tiny few that weren't we're blessed for it. One tiny bloodline in that detestable race carried on long enough to bring Christ to humanity and fulfill the Covenant. As Christ said "It is finished," the temple curtain was torn. For all it matters now the jews can fall into the dustbin where they belong. It was the white man that chose to follow Christ and became the dominant power over humanity for his piety. Only the advent of jewish subversion via communism, capitalism, and liberalism poisoned his heart and stole his birthright.

E N L I G H T E N E D

>Be EU
>Have history
>still believe all peoples and cultures are equal

HOW CAN EU KEKS STILL BELIEVE THIS WHILE RIDICULING TALKING SNAKES

>The bible is a fairy tale, obv snakes do not talk
Technically what you're referring to is an etiological myth.

>Starting with OT

Go to Matthew, friend.

>The Bible was written by symbolic abstract thinking high IQ Jews.

>studied for thousands of years by brilliant people

>Concrete thinkin user thinks he figured it out.

I hate fucking Athiests.

The snake was not a snake. 'Twas a daemon by the name of Lucifer.

the snakes' association with satan is that they are both 'nachash' which is 'shining' and they are both serpents, crawling on the earth, biting people's heels

there's a great deal more to it than this, but the important detail to take from the story is that satan always lies, and it's actually alarming how often churches just assume that satan is telling the truth in the garden

the fruit never had the power to make man 'like god'

OP is a faggot

That's hilarious.