Pil btfo

Even general Lee's descendants are turbokeks
dailywire.com/news/20291/vmas-trot-out-robert-e-lees-descendant-we-have-paul-bois

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/20291/vmas-trot-out-robert-e-lees-descendant-we-have-paul-bois
youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo
youtube.com/watch?v=-myPnZMrcHg
fortune.com/sumner-redstone-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does he look like a kike?

Lee wuz hebrus

Wtf went wrong?

Remember when the VMAs were relevant?
Remember when MTV was relevant?

>dailywire.com/news/20291/vmas-trot-out-robert-e-lees-descendant-we-have-paul-bois
United Church of Christ. Not a Church, not of Christ.

>Remember when Lee was relevant
?

>Remember when the VMAs were relevant?

>tfw I 'member

It must have been like 2001 tops.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo

OY VEY

noy not an argumentey

I want somebody to call me in to make a pretty speech. I am a descendent of John Wilkes Booth.

Booth?
That's small time. I'm the hapa descendant of Hilter himself.

wha would you say?:

>We will trot out your great grand children and make them pay for the sins of the past.

MTV is owned by the vile Zionist kike, Sumner Redstone AKA Sumner Rothstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=-myPnZMrcHg

We will never relinquish Lee's memory, even if his legacy is a colossal faggot.

how dyed is the hair of Davis' descendants?

Here's his full statement so you don't have to go through clickbait

Can't find the statement of heather heyer's mother they trotted onto stage next but the gist was
>giv shekels to my new foundation

checked, and I would say 96-00 were the most relevant years, RIP in pupperoni pieces, Total Request Live

Christ cucks. What a surprise.

Who keeps arguing that Christianity (the jew slave religion) was the most damaging thing to happen to western society? Keeps coming around fucking in the ass any progress our societies make, created the dark ages, horded the little knowledge preserved from the Romans and proceeds to cuck European males to do the most evil things a kike could dream of.

I can't wait to see the day the desert religions are put into the grave.

Reminder that Redstone is 94 years old and on the verge of death.

fortune.com/sumner-redstone-part-1/

>Redstone hadn’t been seen or heard at an investor presentation by either company since 2014. At CBS’s annual gathering in Los Angeles that May, a curtain hid Redstone—always too proud to use a wheelchair—as burly men carried him onto the stage, where they deposited him into a seat beside the other directors.

>Since a hospitalization for pneumonia that September, Redstone, who has difficulty swallowing his own saliva, has labored to utter a sentence. Inside his Beverly Hills mansion, he requires a nurse to serve as his interpreter. CBS’s Nov. 5 earnings call began with a halting “opening remark” from Redstone: “This is Sumner. Welcome to the CBS Corp. event.” Eight days later, he was heard, barely, on Viacom’s quarterly conference call, weakly slurring eight words introducing CEO Philippe Dauman: “Good morning everyone. Here’s my wise friend, Philippe.”

>Redstone attended his last company board meetings in person in 2014, too. According to a witness to one session, he dozed and drooled during the proceedings. At subsequent events, Redstone’s fellow directors were routinely advised that he was listening in by phone from his hilltop mansion in Beverly Hills. But according to medical logs recorded by Redstone’s round-the-clock nurses, sometimes he just slept.

what the fuck does this have to do with music videos?

look like Lee Goldberg

please define Heather Heyer's beliefs if you can

>slavery is now a symbol of white supremacy in 2017
>white people ended slavery 200+ years ago

Racism bad, blacks gud, trump da devil

an fuck wipeypole

So?
The Jewess Cyma Zarghami has taken control of Nick programming.

The Kike owned Judy McGrath, of MTV, a feminist shill.

And the rest of the executive branches of Viacom...

Implying they aren't carrying on the vile kike's mission.

>what the fuck does this have to do with music videos?

this isn't the 2000s anymore

Total cuck

Also
>protestants

He looks a bit Jewish

Are we the only sane ones in a world of crazies?

That's a jew. Not in any way related to Lee

>I-I-I'll deny it, t-this will make it go away

nope

And the descendants of MLK support Trump but that doesn't mean the media is gonna suck his weiner.

>And the descendants of MLK support Trump
a minority of them

>ju ju jooz can be trusted ju just believe me k?

LOL not a chance faggot

can it be proved he's related to general lee?

>(((Lee)))

>american education