Mexico To Trump: No, We’re Definitely Not Paying For Your Border Wall

DRUMPF BTFO

huffingtonpost.com/entry/mexico-trump-border-wall-twitter_us_59a3d93ae4b05710aa5d6e6c

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2RKTp
wits.worldbank.org/CountryProfile/en/Country/USA/Year/2015/TradeFlow/Import/Partner/MEX/Product/All-Groups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive please archive.is/2RKTp

it's going to be amazing when he eats his own words

Nice try, beanie babies, but there are plenty of ways to make you pay.

They'll pay.

no they wont

Time to declare war on Mexico and kill all the spics then. We wont need a wall if they are all dead

But you owe us tens of billions of dollars for the cost to care for your citizens whole illegally live here.

HAHAHAHAHA

Lol shut up retard

bump

Good neighbors keep their fucking kids from fighting and fucking up the next-door lawn you two-faced beaner

No we won't

But if you put it on the north to protect us from Canadistang, then we can start to talk about financing

Alright, Jose. See you on the other side

Spic

I'm going to recruit fellow Jews from my campus' Hillel club and synagogue to campaign for gay marriage and welfare for central+south americans in Mexico.

You WILL pay, one way or another.

TRUMP to Mexico:

Ever heard of tariffs? Yes you will.

it's going to be so satisfying when mexico does pay for it through some jewish trick mnunchin thinks of and the lefties stammer and try to explain why it doesn't count as mexico paying for it.

PS we run this shit now.....

HOUSE SENATE PRESIDENCY SUPREME COURT FUNDING SPECIAL ELECTIONS WON and growing.

Yes you will

Do you even know who absorbs the tariffs cost you stupid burger? I'll give you a hint, is YOU, fucking moron.

Instead of having a wall, we should just have tons of people standing on the boarder with gatling guns with orders to shoot anything that moves. Mexico and the left will then BEG us to build a wall instead.

>"""""""""""""""""good neighbors""""""""""""""""""""

What a lying spic. Behead him and all mexicans already.

only for cheap shit at walmart. if you buy american you dont. remember when lefties were the ones who supported local businesses and made in america? fuck...

Lol why does Mexico think they have a choice?

>only for cheap shit at walmart

>The Trump voter IQ

so it's basically a declaration of war, then. Ok.

Better trade is how they will pay. If not with cash then with a better deal. Trump has said this multiple times.

this

I always took it as read that Donald did not literally mean that Mexico would directly foot a bill, but that they would pay for it in round-about ways.

if you don't buy shit made in mexico you don't absorb the tariff cost. The competitor who produces in US is able to compete on price easier. Comprende alejondro?

that would be extremely painful

for you

also, mexico gets 12 mil a year of US money, remits from illegals are their BIGGEST industry

would be a shame if some golden haired billionaire took a shit on you're remittences, huh?

muaha

muahaha

muahahahahahhahah

We can literally just take their aid away. We can also tax money transfers to Mexico or place tarrifs on Mexican made junk.

nuke mexico now
problem solved

Somebody will have to pay.

Nigger

what about you're remittences pham?

what about you're foreign AIDS huh pham?

what about you're VISA fees? BRO

what about the myriad(this mean many) other ways the god emperor can bring you to you're knees? HUH PHAM?

don't reap the whirlwind. aztec fuck!

you think you're pathetic pendijo can stand up where evern the JEBSTER failed? think again fucko

Hes already explained how tariffs being one, another I recall was taxing money sent to mexico. As things stand the money shipped out to them is social security.

>what is the free market
if your product becomes too expensive a competitor will pop up

>if you don't buy shit made in mexico

You directly wont be buying it Jhonny, the guys who sells you the stuff will and will then sell it to you, becuase you know, is called "raw materials", you morons can't understand it.

I like the cut of your jib, based Hebe indeed.

Mexico will pay. It will pay in the sudden stop of economic aide, it will pay in a sudden travel ban TO Mexico, it will pay in NAFTA being flushed. Mexico has much more to loose from not paying for the border wall than it does in contributing to stopping border crossing. Hell this wouldnt even be an issue if Mexico wasnt actively encouraging Mexicans to cross the border illegally

trump also said he will cut foreign aid to mexico
why they still receive foreign aid is beyond me. cant wait until it gets snipped and mexico dies in a famine

which raw materials does mexico export? because as i understand it the lionshare of your exports are manufactured goods. you guys making microchips and processors down there?

>flood their market with ultra cheap corn
>kill their farmers out of business
>us then exerts its food power and starves them
Might be fun.

I'M IN CHARGE H-HERE

M-MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY

Spoil the episode for me.

>what about you're remittences pham?

One word: bitcoin.

>what about you're foreign AIDS huh pham?

Don't need it, you guys have more problems with AIDS than us.

>what about the myriad(this mean many) other ways the god emperor can bring you to you're knees? HUH PHAM?

If your senate aprobes maybe, but I see that almost impossible, becuase, some of your guys do have a brain.

>don't reap the whirlwind. aztec fuck!

Not an argument, burger.

>you think you're pathetic pendijo can stand up where evern the JEBSTER failed? think again fucko

Iis is "pendejo" not "pendijo", pathetic burger.

Arya kills CIA

You think the US economy relies much more on Mexico than it really does.
>we are first world
>you are third world
If everything we buy and sell necessary for sustaining life in this country is based out of Mexico, you would have a much richer country than you currently do.

>#resist
>Ukrainian flag
SAGE ANTIFA POST

More you can imagine:

wits.worldbank.org/CountryProfile/en/Country/USA/Year/2015/TradeFlow/Import/Partner/MEX/Product/All-Groups

Stop thinking like a racist and think like a bussines man, Trump will fuck us both.

Latin America has a problem with fucking Credit and Debit cards penetration still, in 2017!!!, not to mention smart phones and you think bitcoin will be the savior? Oh boy.

>Iis is "pendejo" not "pendijo", pathetic burger.
oy vey, the taco took the bate

clearly not even one of the smart 100% spanish ones

you'd best hope he doesn't send 100 men, a dozen horses and a few attack dogs, you know, like last time we CONQUERED YOUR ENTIRE CIVILIZATION WITH ONLY 100 MEN

Someone remind me why we can't tax the shit out of Mexican goods that are made by American companies and intended for sale back in USA?

Who the hell shot this fucking idea down.

look how small that raw materials line item is. that's what im talking about. you guys should just offer to go 50/50 on the wall. it will help us both and cut down on the central american dudes coming up from your southern border. we both know they are worse than you mexicans anyway.

Don't you have a broken colony to maintain boricua?

>You think the US economy relies much more on Mexico than it really does

Wrong way of thinking burguer, nobody wins when jobs get lost and inflation rise, and that is what Trump is going to do.

trump dumps 10,000 illegals at the border every month and you will see the change of tone

From a certain point of view you could say Trump's claim Mexico will pay for the wall is accurate if by it he means that by enforcing immigration law (no president since Reagan has done since they're all globalists) the USA would save itself billions of dollars every year thanks to the reducing load on government social programs and various policing costs that illegal aliens afflict on the states and federal government.

bill clinton

there is no reason, apart from nafta. and that is looking a little onerous, given the effect on jobs, wealth and trade differences

although tacofaggot wants you to believe it will just raise prices, when in reality, those who repatriate will have a massive advantage, and no one will buy beaner pleb shit

>Don't you have a broken colony to maintain boricua?
>speaking some sort of spaniard-native language garble
When are you going to get your own fucking language? Fucking pathetic.

I don't work in the gov sector friend. :)

Stop living in the past burger, we were at a civil war at the same time, so, dont flater your self, second, you are being conquered by the inside by jews and degenerateds, you have plenty to worry about.

>Doesn't want to pay directly for the wall
>lol ok
>raise imports fee coming from mexico
>mexicucks have no other choice than to pay up
>wall gets build
Wow, that was easy.

Good luck having that pass the senate and congress, even with trade deals revoked. Our government is bought and sold by ultra wealthy corporations, you think they're going to eat the cost? It's going to fall on Mexico's head, or ours, the wealthy will continue to laugh their way to the bank.

correction, since before Reagan, since that neocon began the endless waves of amnesty.

>pathetic burger

This expression indicates the beaner's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted by something he can not understand or respond to, beaners mumble, "pathetic burger" or "muh tarrifs motherfucka." This is usually followed by mariachi dancing and having his head cut off by cartels.

maybe we'll just send 50 men and 6 horses this time, give you a chance

>although tacofaggot wants you to believe it will just raise prices, when in reality, those who repatriate will have a massive advantage, and no one will buy beaner pleb shit
kek.
I'd rather pay $5 more for quality stuff than base price for random cheap shit. Because then I do so knowing that my simple act is one of millions that guarantees that thousands of Americans are back at work, getting real pay and able to feed their spouses and kids. Never mind the fact that for every person employed in USA, more tax money is contribute to our government, which is better than $0.

straight link to huffy with no archive and a faggot hashtag

you guys arent even trying anymore

What is a tariff you indio?

that's why i don't understand mexicans.
you people tend to rationalize bad behavior alot more than other races.
why don't you finally stand up to your mistakes and improve your own border? what fucking country leaks hundred thousands people every few years? does anyone there even gives a shit?

>Not an argument.

The million new jobs already added and deportation of immigrants currently working millions of jobs will cover any loss of jobs that a state-funded giant colossal wall will remove... wait who will build the wall ? Oh fuck that's even more jobs.
Why don't you stick to working on the politics in your own floundering Third World country you retarded piece of shit
Lmfao

you realize US can just buy that shit with 3-5% increase in prize practically anywhere in the world

ukrainian piece of shit trying to make money for Soros toilet called huffpo.

agreed

nafta has been a disaster, turned a trade surplas with beantown and moosetown into defecits

AS TEHY FUCKING NEW IT WOULD, EVIL FUCKS!!

>why don't you finally stand up to your mistakes and improve your own border?

It is called corrupted goverment.

>The cartels give them an adorably inflated ego thinking they can gang up against anything that isn't a small, peasant, farming town

All of your countrymen are literally dying to come here actually fucking dying. That's how bad your retarded ass country sucks. That literally millions of your people are willing to risk their entire lives just to come here and starve here instead of there. Lolololol
Jesus paco wake the fuck up.

>beanie babies
I had to google that shit, I can't believe you Americans collect those teddy bears, you are retarded, no wonder why all people laugh at you.

Call your representative to add a big fat label on the front of any product that was over 50-80% produced outside the US. Many companies do something similar and addscrews from the us and screwed in the us and add the "made in the us tag".

That way you'll always be supporting products mainly or solely produced in the us.

Your people alone being catapulted over border and not sending welfare money back to their families will pay for the wall and extra.

The more president piƱata runs his mouth, the worse it will get. At this rate, Mexico will pay for the wall AND boogie's health care.

Do you realling think is cheaper to import it from a farter place? be my guest.

Top kek

you dont understand trade deficits/surpluses (PROTIP: bilateral trade isn't a "zero sum" game and boiling it down this simply is a hallmark of a moron), nor do you understand nafta (which has made vastly mixed results, some people were losers for sure, but like all agreements some people benefited big time).

stop regurgitating shit on hear on Sup Forums you worthless underage faggot.

>All of your countrymen

That proyection.

>based Wall gets solar panels
>Sell the energy made by the wall to Mexico
>Mexico literally paying for the wall and its upkeep while the US makes money as well

What are "sanctions"?

>having his head cut off by cartels
is not that easy... there is a long, painful, skinning process before that

Can you not read? He said with a price increase holy fuck you're actually retarded.
No wonder my countrymen want your people out so bad. Mexicans are apparently remedial!

>trump gives mexico a taste of what it will be like when we end free trade, forcing Mexico and any corporation using Mexico to build shit for them to pay for every single item that comes back into the U.S. though tariffs. You are going to see that Mexico food riot that happened for a week happen every single day in Mexico. On top of this, the U.S. will then remove every single illegal worker regardless of how much the farmers cry.

top kek

>tax all money being sent to Mexico from the US
>tax all products coming from Mexico to the US

It's been clear from the beginning that this is what would happen, it's clear who is loosing the money that is paying for the wall, but yet somehow you still don't get it.

Mexicos entire history as a sovereign country is rife with corruption that would make even a Kennedy blush

Thanks comrade

>no president since Reagan has done
that reagan amnesty still fucks me off, yet right ingers talk about him like he was some kind of saint

TIL dat der traed defsits is da good fing

prove you're claims, faggot

you smell like a jew