Why are America's White Nationalists so Ineffective?

So it's pretty obvious that America's nationalists are way less organized and effective than European groups (Nordic Resistance can put more men, and higher quality ones at that, on the ground than the entire American movement).

Why can't Americans get their act together?

>Heimbach has constant legal issues.
>David Duke is a felon.
>Richard Spencer never talks about things that Americans care about and just focuses on intellectual topics that go over most people's heads.
>Nathan Damigo is a felon.
>John de Nugent is a retard who claims to have been Hitler in a past life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIA is more effective than European intelligence services.

Because they're idiots.
>Let's form an angry mob to spread awareness of how angry we are, people love anger
>Let's carry the baggage of a half-century old German worker's movement
>Let's chant in unison like brain-dead communists
>Let's show the whole world how fat and sweaty we are
also
>tiki torches
The Tiki Torch March perfectly exposed the American WN scene for what it really is; Nazi-fixated bourgeois meme kids who have no desire to better themselves.

Yeah, I've noticed the NS fixation too. Any theories why this exists?

America has a long history of its own and there's plenty of things for its White people to be proud of (America invented anti-miscegenation laws, the settlers conquered the West, Indian Wars, beautiful architecture, etc.).

They're the MGTOW of politics Beta males who never amounted to anything so they take on a cause that gives them some modicum of power and self-respect.

None of them have Power. The ultra right and ultra left both dont posess any power.
They cant change shit, atm at least.
The only Player with any kind of power is ISIS and thats only really true in Europe.
So calm down faggots, all of yall are some impotent basement fairies. LOL

poor leadership. It should be a movement based on ideas. It doesn't matter if what Spencer says goes over most people's heads because most people will just follow the pack. You ever notice how most people on either side follow a whole set of unrelated ideas? What the hell does climate change have to do with gun control? Nothing, yet if you know someone's stance on one, nine times out of ten, you can guess their stance on the other. Conservatives have been convinced to argue for tax cuts for billionaires and liberals have been convinced to argue for minority rights over their own. Both groups have been convinced to replace themselves. There is a reason our ideas are being censored across the internet. Our enemies know where we are most powerful.

Aligning with natsoc groups and fat, white trash losers from the south is not how you win. Any ideas associated with those garbage people are going to be dismissed by any normal person immediately. Anyone who still calls themself alt right after that mess is a loser. And if you still listen to TRS, you are a loser. Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch are going to destroy white nationalism

Because they believe in freedom of speech, thought, and choice more than the people coordinating with the government to take it away from them.

>Commie Rectums Immediately Blown Out

>

Because they're a bunch of degenerates who like to play dress-up like Nazis. I wish they'd grow up and start to use unique symbols and ideas.

The problem is America has never solidified it's own far right identity. Groups like the old Klan and Pelley's Silver Legion tried but FDR crushed them. Rockwell while extremely intelligent and charismatic didn't do us a favor either by choosing to use swastikas and brown shirts instead of something new. American white nationalists are too backwards thinking instead of trying to forge a new movement. This is of course ignoring the multitudes of other reasons like a lack of appeal to the common white American and the weak leadership since the death of Rockwell.

1. Aesthetics. The proportions of the original swastika (1.618/divine proportion) were altered to create the hakenkreuz we all know today (2/3 proportion). To give you the tl;dr on sacred geometry: the 2/3 proportion is the demonic (in the traditional sense) pop-culture proportion.
2. Edge Signalling. In contrast to left-wing virtue signaling, there is an undeniable presence of right-wing edge signaling. While it is important that we should not forget about racial diversity and the JQ, there is a consensus in Sup Forums that edgy racism and anti-semitism is funny and cool. In reality, hostility and lack of self-control is a product of a feminine and decadent personality.
3. The USA is the Masonic home base. Even if there was a time before Freemasonry was corrupted, our symbols, aesthetics and even attitude is under their influence.

Are you talking about norman rockwell?

George Lincoln Rockwell.

Nordfront has never had an event anywhere near as large as Cville. America is also much larger than European countries.Either way, this is just the beginning for the new WN movement in the US.

Lack of aesthetics. You mongrels are fucking fat, unhealthy and ugly.

Ran by shills.

this unironically might be the reason. also, underrated

They need leadership and to shed like half the groups. They should Disassociate entirely from idiots like NSM. Demand that Vanguard and TWP never bring Nazi flags and never roman salute during joint demonstrations. Vet everyone and don't allow randoms to demonstrate with you.

I think that IE has the right idea as far as aesthetics and messaging. Stay pro American. Focus on looking good and being a healthy group that improves lives. Spend time getting your guys to hang out together and lift together. Go and do volunteer work. Not everything is about these high pressure high stress demonstrations.

>no willingness to get outside and meet daily
>no strive for political and economical gain
>no willingness to accept minor changes for short term benefits
And then you have these faggots who don't help either.

>being this new
>being such an obvious shill

I don't need to help others. Like the nigger mayweather said "what has africa ever done for me?" I say the same for these groups.

What have they accomplished besides make it harder for me to express my opinions in this country?

The main issue with daily meetings is the fact that America is so spread out. Like lets take Heimbach's group. You have at best small pockets of members here and there but many people alone and isolated all over the country. It's difficult to set up meetings offline where people are hundreds or thousands of miles apart. Groups like Aryan Nations solved this by setting up a headquarters and encouraging people to move to one central location but these tend to get Waco'd eventually.

>the jews took control of our countries and it's their fault we let them

Hey Goyim, just you local Jew here wondering why you don't acknowledge my 6 GORRILLION? I mean its only 8 SEPTILLION, what are you Goys racists??? I hope not because you can't be to accept my 13 CENTILLION. Let me know what you Goys think. Shalom.

Europe is the embodiment of world history.
The people in Europe go hard when we first go.
USA is just fat lazy cunts that just sit around, let's just say that Europe didn't send their best people to the USA.

Good movements have Good leaders, usually people of the professional classes.
This is not the current state of WN in the USA.
professionals gain nothing but lose a lot by associating with WN.
The media has done its job well.

Alt-right and anti-fa have in common they both consist of bored, self-loathing suburban kids looking for escapism. America, Christianity, everything your parents liked is lame and bad. For leftists then it means glorifying niggers and perverts, for the alt-right it's dreams of Nazi Germany, Japan and Odinism.

>ineffective
>jews afraid
>jewish interests trying to shut it down everywhere
>cia false flags failing miserably to demonize us

Please kike. Your family will burn screaming, and there's nothing you or your kike cia can do about it. Anyone who stands in the way will burn with you.

pretty much this. based centrism is where its at.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

>i'm a fed: the post

it's just a big distraction from Capitol Hill where the real changes are being made
what goes on in some fantasy worlds has literally no effect on anything

stop hiding your flag, larper

stop trying to force a race war too, the joos want it because they're going to profit from it, they're going to occupy the power vacuum, and they're going to play the victim all over again

i think that high quality whites do not need white power

think about it, if you have marketable skills, you are negotiating loans, opening up new branches, starting new businesses, managing thousands of workers, researching and developing your way ahead of the competition, figuring out better contracts, better suppliers, increasing your productivity, your development, your tech, your security, your market share, i dont know, insert things that sound cool here

these guys cant make it in the free market
these guys cant lick ass their way into office so they can sell laws to those who can make it in the free market
they have nothing to offer, they have no skills, they have no material, they literally have nothing

white power is for low iq whites to talk about high white iq of other whites or something

Literally all of this.

These two are learning fast. Time will tell if they are the real McCoy or not.

WN's in general have yet to make a case for the right of a poor community to be exclusive on race or any other criteria. (I think Heimbach has made such a case. Chalk one up for him.)

If one can not make a verbal case for White Nationalism, one can not sustain a long term fight for White Nationalism. No movement survives without the support of the common man. White Nationalism will not survive without the support of the common white man.

We are the cream of the corp

League of the South is alot better than NSM. Hiembach isn't a bad guy, but he cold focus on self improvement. We also have R.A.M. and Atomwaffen Division!
Identity Europa and Vanguard America aren't too shabby either

Right wingers tend to have lower IQs than left wingers.

And the more right you lean, the dumber you are.

Each European country has a coherent ethnic identity to defend. Ethnic nationalism in America makes less sense, because it's based solely on race, rather than something more immediate like regional identity.

Race is real, but most white people don't think of themselves as having a "white identity". The concept feels foreign, so it's hard to sell, regardless of the reality of race. They're American, Catholic, Mormon, Southerners, Texans, conservatives, liberals.

White Nationalism as a concept falls apart the second you recognize the irredeemable differences between liberals and conservatives (which are growing daily). Rather than think of white liberals as traitors, it makes more sense to just think of them as the enemy. Everything begins to make a lot more sense in that light.

The whitepill is that a generic "American nationalism" will inherently attract all decent white people (and the cream of the minority crop), and filter out all the shitty liberal degenerates and the rest of the minority riff raff. It's also the best position to take from a Machiavellian standpoint, since it's familiar and nonthreatening to Joe Normie.

There comes a point where you stop worrying about ideological conformity and strict logical consistency, and start looking at how things work out in real life. If you live by the 14 words, shouldn't your #1 priority be doing anything it takes to win people over to an outlook that can save your people? Rather than stick to your guns stubbornly, without winning anyone over? Like it or not, we live in a democracy and we need the public on our side. Lucky for us, most people are halfway there, but don't have the vocabulary to express their viewpoints. We can offer them that vocabulary if we're less hostile toward civic nationalism. (outside of Sup Forums of course, GTKRWN)

who's the ugly jew on the right and why is he at a white nationalist gathering?

I'm not even saying that, white identity politics are inevitable. Just that you can't make a positive change in the America of today by pretending to be foreigners or people from the past.

Matthew Heimbach
>He needs to wear a cross to let people know he's not Jewish

youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI

he's clearly Jewish and i cant find any information online about his mother. How the hell those idiots became his followers i don't know, frankly it stinks of a trap or at least an opportunistic kike.

Alt-Right movements need to focus on Generation Identitaire style stunts and small, disciplined, organized events.

Generation Identitaire members climbed atop this statue in Austria and threw over a giant burka on it. This gets attention, it makes a strong statement, and it inspires a sort of Fight Club coolness to the movement.

We need stuff like this, and groups of healthy, disciplined, dedicated, loyal men.

>when you're dumb enough to engage in a bait thread
remember to sage, hide, and move on

Legitimately where should I go for decent discussion then?

because they keep bringing KKK and Nazi into the equation. It's like trying to throw a party and some faggot keeps showing up and making all the bitches leave,

Because they're espousing German ideology instead of something truly American, you want something like a Nationalist movement to succeed in the U.S then you have to promote 1950s america, not fucking Nazi Germany

Decades of inbreeding will lower the quality and effectiveness of the white movement in the US.

We have no explicit "white culture" to try and protect. Also, Americans are much more placid than Europeans. As long as the TV and internet works, most Americans do not care.

Yeah yuro identitarians have the right idea. It's about community building and self improvement along with activism. There are hundreds of thousands of deracinated lonely people who could be drawn to this and improved from this. Read that one book about mass movements that the longshoreman wrote in the 50's.

Also It's my impression from hearing on here from one of them that being associated with European identitarianism isn't a career death sentence like Being associated with WN is here. We need to get to that point where we're clean enough for people to continue their normal lives.

These

>Americans are much more placid than Europeans

Come on, you can't be serious.
>guns
>ruby ridge and other militia incidents
>elected trump

Because white nationalism is fucking stupid. In america, anyway. The population is too diluted that it could ever be a remotely viable solution.

You need a logical platform if you want to even begin to purges jews, leftists, and women from politics that goes far beyond >muh whiteness

>Matt Heimbach
>white nationalist
>white
If that Mexican-looking fat Jewish cave troll is white, then I'm a nigger.

>Vanguard America requirements
>must be at least 80% percent white
>80%

So someone can be a fifth nigger and join them. They are dog shit. They aren't white nationalist at all. Neither is Heimbach.

The True Believer?

cuz they need to be stepped on first before they bite
why do you think we keep trolling antifa so much?
need those commies to push harder

people don't like nazis, go figure

Take a hike Shlomo

>fbpb
>fp has no positive replies
>posts under have more positive replies
>positive replies are informal rating of an idea
>underrated

I'm not even him and I think you're dumb.

Yes

Thanks.

This.The alt-right needs to clean up their image.
Would it kill them to host black tie events or to help the homeless , donate to charities , do volunteer work? They also need to fill their ranks with more desirable whites. People with careers businesses a career in general

>this coming from an animeposter
I'd really like to see what you look like in real life

Because Leftism has pretty much made it to where White Nationalism = White Supremacy when it's not true at all.