Feminists turning Muslim

What does it say about feminism when white girls turn Japanese and when that doesnt get them enough hate on Youtube they decide to join the Muslim cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7TpOxm-440
youtu.be/8XGBpi6SvqE?t=166
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White women don't want respectful men, they want alpha brutal men who beat them up and dominate them to cry about it later (except if they're brown).

>kanadajin
sage

>White women want men that beat them up

You mean black men?

this women is a legit a dumb bitch, she thinks she actually turning Japanese because she cant speak her mother tongue as well as Japanese now.

Why is she so ashamed of her canadian heritage?

She's too far gone to be saved.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

She's so full of shit that she's even changed her accent to sound like Abdul.

You know those English Muslims that sound retarded?

Yeah, one of those. She intentionally missing out words in her speech to sound more like a camel jockey and has even changed her accent.

Look at her older videos.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SAGE ALL THREADS ABOUT THIS WHORE

If you dont like this thread fuck off. Sup Forums is about free speech faggot.

That video is just her fucking with everyone. In it she says she became muslim because she used to have a globe and when she would spin it, it always landed on saudi arabia. It has to be just a troll.

Women don't know what they want.
Without the ballast of a strong man they drift from port to port.
Don't waste your time on a feminist.
She will die alone.
Pity her and keep a clear distance.

they believe they can just dress the part and be muslim. like they can't understand that it isn't the fashion or the look of Muslims that people don't like it's their actual beliefs and behaviors.
which is why they can't understand. they have no moral codes or beliefs. I'm sure her first thought was does hijab match my outfit and will i look cute?
you know she spent hours on her hair just to cover it up too.

>A FUCKING LEAF

This is amazing...

I guess feminists actually do want traditionalism... just not of the Judeo-Christian variety.

two words
>attention
>whores

Kanadajin turned Muslim because she's psycho over Rony, a Muslim boy. SAGE and delete.

>
>Why is she so ashamed of her canadian heritage?
White girls wanna act like they smart and different even tho they look dumb as fuck in the process

So this weaboo cunt became a fucking Kebab.

stupid weeb

Bitch bout to jihad dab on em infedels

>2chan

Nah this chick is legit mentally ill. She apparently would (prob still does) harass other jap vlog'ers by making fake accounts and she has an entire site dedicated to finding her alts and shutting them down and they usually prove it by matching her weird as fuck typos. It's actually pretty hilarious and she is basically poison in the j-vlog community. She also has said multiple times that Saudi Arabia is her fav country. Good stuff.

>it has to be just a troll

Nah, you're just underestimating how fucking insane and pathetic some white people are after decades of having multiculturalism forced into their brains.

>ムスリム
Lolz

Mr. Clean Your Room has commented on the strange love feminists have for Islam. He's given 2 main reasons.
>The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hate western civilization so much I'm going to undermine it by embracing this opposing ideology.
>Feminists have an attraction to totalitarian male dominance, which I'm not getting in the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7TpOxm-440
youtu.be/8XGBpi6SvqE?t=166

Why dont latina women fall for that shit? Most mexican men are like white guys. Fat and lazy and all into sports instead of pussy eating.

link?

She did it for a qt 3.14 muslim who she is obsessed with and tries to fuck.

She's a well known internet troll and lair.

Real shit?

Of course Mira has the right idea.

We should all become muslims too and change their religion from within. Mira has pretty much already rekt all the muslims in northern japan.

lol why are you all raging? You hypocrites defend ''muh democrasy'' and when someone has a choice to be a Muslim you start all of a sudden bashing people for they're choices? And the worst part is you basement dwellers are attacking a girl.

No one is this fucking stupid.