Stop being bitches

Recently took the redpill because I don't trust the government controlling so many aspects of lives.

However, why do conservative-fags think banning abortion outright is in their rights?\
like fuck off with controlling other people.
its futile and a waste of government power to ban something outright that otherwise would still happen illegitimately... like the drug war whats the point of making something illegal and unsafe in order to save a *potential life*?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got kids, faggot? Once you have one, abortion seems to become a no-go if you have any morals what-so-ever.

KEK is it your body faggot?
do whatever you want with your own body.
Do you support people telling you what food to eat? Vegans are fucking stupid.
Do you support people telling you whether or not to have a fetus in you? Pro-lifers can be a bunch of Virtue Signaling cucks at times

bumped cuz youre faggots afraid of arguememnt

It's a body of a future tax payer that will help the nation.

Your opinions on it don't matter.

Is it a future tax payer??
Or is it going to be a dumb fucking parasite that is on welfare checks because its mom was poor. I have a feeling thats more likely thats the case.

Easy to figure out.

Black -> More likely to be a parasite -> Abortion legal
White -> More likely to be a tax payer -> Abortion illegal

maybe if you're too dumb to be able to use contraceptive you shouldn't be a mother

Abortion is always good the world has too many people in it. Most of the problems of the world would be easily solved if there were not so many humans.

Or we can stop antagonizing the centrist populace and just let people choose for themselves.
not being a dick just food for thought

In the US at least, our constitution guarantees us the LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The woman DID have a choice to prevent her pregnancy, at the time when sex occurred. Abortion is the murder of our future. And it's especially detrimental to the black community.

Because it's murder. Women have rights to their body, not the body inside them. Maybe if people are forced to accept responsibility for their actions instead of having such am easy out that involves killing a baby, they wouldn't do it.

Wrong. There is plenty of space and resources to go around. We are not over-populated, not even close. Overpopulation is propaganda to get white people to stop reproducing.

So then, the answer is no. No kids yet. You can't even begin to comprehend then. Ironically, you probably have more feels for a stray animal than an unborn child.

Only traditional republicans and the poor saps they brainwash are against abortion.
Such a fucking stupid pointless argument that has alienated more women than any other policy.

I don't give a fuck one way or the other.

agreed so she should have the abortion.
lol legally it if its murder it has be out of malice.
abortion is out of utility.
What about men having a choice? remember, abortion is cheaper than child support, and 14x safer than giving birth in the united states. why risk the life of a woman to safe a fetus?
you guys are a bunch of cucks

Men got their choice when they decided to have unprotected pre-marital sex like a degenerate.

the life of the woman isn't in threat for the vast majority of abortions. and killing someone for utility is still murder. if i kill my grandad not because i hate him because because i could REALLY do with that inheritance right now, it's still murder, you fucking retard.

If you don't want to become pregnant, maybe you should not be such a fucking slut. It's great how you have managed to justify killing human babies just because it's so hard for you to keep your legs crossed. The degeneracy in our society is overwhelmingly depressing.

overpopulation is only an issue in asia and africa.

>caring about life is brainwash

>do whatever you want with your own body
i see, so i can pick up a knife and swing it for your neck because after all, i can do whatever i want with my body.

Oh, the "children as punishment" argument.

I still don't understand those signs.
Left: Stop deciding my life for me.
Right: Stop deciding my life for me.

Are they supposed to be in agreement or at odds?
Is this the joke?

It's one of those things that's necessary, but shouldn't be encouraged or commonplace. There should be shame and hardship attached to it, otherwise people become complacent and irresponsible, always knowing there's an easy way out, which has calamitous long-term ramifications on society.

>maybe if you're too dumb to be able to use contraceptive you shouldn't be a mother
>agreed so she should have the abortion.
Got to admit, this is a really good argument for abortion. Still, we need those white babies, regardless of how smart they are.
>Oh, the "children as punishment" argument.
What? Children as a consequence of your actions. Use contraception if you don't want a child. If you end up with an unwanted pregnancy, your'e a gigantic slut and should be shamed to hell and back.

Very simple. Just change the rules of abortion clinics. The mother and father both have to go. Kill them both and save the fetus. After all they think killing life is no big deal let them give up theirs as well

Its an acknowledgement of reality. Action have consequences. Dont want to take responsibility dont take the risk.

I can't speak for everyone on Sup Forums, but I can tell you abortion is pretty much a given seeing as I do not want to be financially burdened or have a child hostage to get me to do what some bitch wants.

The problem isn't abortion... it's that dumbass women get to decide it.

If it isn't the state, a judge, or at least the man who spilled his seed in her cunt deciding, than what's even the point of it's legality?

People aren't qualified to choose for themselves.

Checked

>Abortion is the murder of our future
not your future

>alienated more women

1) women are split pretty evenly on the issue so that not an argument. 2) basing what right and wrong on popularity is silly anyway. Its what cowards who only care about gaining short term power do.

they shouldn't have sex if they 1) don't use protection and 2) don't want kids.

humanity > you

Why do you want murder banned? Fuck off with controlling other people why do you think that's within your rights?

It's not even abortion that's the problem. It is the degeneracy in people. It really should be buy 1 get 3 free. Like I said above if over population and degeneracy caused the pregnancy kill them all and be done with it

>unfertelized egg
Her choice

>fertelized egg
Not fucking her choice since it's not a part of her.

Pro abortion folks want government funded abortions. Planned parent hood is suing for this right now. They cry boo hoo, muh mammagrams but when presented with the option to fund a clinic with the same services minus abortion they file a lawsuit.

Like all liberals they want privledge without responsibility. You have a right to be a whore but there are consequences to our actions and pro abortionists want white men to pay for their satanic sacrifice.

See women voting but not registering for selective service.

Pro life - childrens right to life
Pro choice - women's right to not keep her legs closed and not take responsibility for her fuck ups resulting with a dead baby.

>being pregnant is just as bad as dying
roasties need to be gassed

that said aborting white babies should be illegal, the rest can do what they want to their turds

The problem is somewhere else...
There is no good contraceptive, all forms of contraception is shit

abortion kills millions of niggers a year, I have no issue with it.

Bitchs act like pregnancy is spontainious
The time to decide to not have a baby is before you allow a man to ejaculate into your vagina

The true redpill is loving abortion because blacks do it in excess

So then people should be allowed to commit suicide?

I don't give a shit about the morality of abortions. But the people more likely to have one are generally people who would raise a piece of shit anyway. So it benefits me if they have abortions.

Denying a developing conscious the right to live is disgusting no matter how you put it. If you deem existence to be far more horrible than not existing at all you are foolish beyond means redeemable.

However if you know that existence can never be more horrid than non existence then you will see abortion for what it is, a disgusting abomination used to abolish human beings before they even begin to experience life.

Learn to take responsibility. If you impregnate someone or have gotten pregnant do not abort. Raise the child better than you were raised. If you think life is about eliminating responsibility for your decisions you are not going to make it very far, with or without the child so let the child be born so that they can learn from every error and mistake they will see you do.

It is about values. Society as a whole, its leaders, professionals, etc have to collectively agree on certain values to make society work. A good one is "We value life". Killing babies is what savages and pagans did because they just didn't give a fuck. And when your societies stop giving fucks they degenerate in to worse and worse bullshit: euthanasia, killing people for being a burden on the state, etc - without values it becomes a lot easier all of a sudden to make up arguments to justify things that with values obviously seem horrendous and repugnant.

If you 1. can't be bothered to control yourself to use birth control and get pregnant but 2. decide to kill your baby because it would "interfere with your college/career/cost too much/ ruin your body" then your values and priorities are just out of whack. If you can't use fucking birth control then how are you responsible enough to finish college and have a professional career anyway?

Think of it like this: we have laws that prohibit cruelty to animals, animal testing and so on, because we don't want to be a society of monsters that goes around abusing animals. That doesn't totally stop animal abuse, people still abuse animals "illegitimately", but that people do it anyway is not a good reason to not make it illegal.

I get that you kids these days love your drugs. But unless you're a cop who was out there on the streets seeing the ruined families and lives destroyed by drugs you really don't have an opinion. You put on a bad and every few days you have to raid a home and find kids wallowing in literal shit while the parents are passed out or even dead with needles in their arms then you might reconsider your stance on whether or not we should just let people do whatever drugs they want.

>like fuck off with controlling other people.

What a profound notion. Hold on while I kill you. You won't complain, will you? I mean, come on, fuck off with controlling other people.

>Recently took the redpill because I don't trust the government controlling so many aspects of lives.
>However, why do conservative-fags think banning murder outright is in their rights?\
>like fuck off with controlling other people.
>its futile and a waste of government power to ban something outright that otherwise would still happen illegitimately... like the drug war whats the point of making something illegal and unsafe in order to save a *potential life*?

>its futile and a waste of government power to ban something outright that otherwise would still happen illegitimately

Are you retarded? So there's just no laws in your la-la land because people will break them anyways? Go join antifa, faggot.

You act as of niggers and spices know any of this shit. They just breed. Most abortions in this country are for minorities. I agree with most of what you siad, but understand it doesn't apply to everyone. Just decent folk. Pro choice is the way to go.

Abortion is gross and disgusting and morally reprehensible. I don't give a shit if it's legal though. If you retards want to kill your babies then you can answer to God. Right now, it's a nonissue voting trap for Republicans.

You want to have pro choice? Pay for it yourself and DO NOT use tax dollars to kill that child.

>it's easy being pro-law enforcement when you aren't the one committing a crime!

typical woman bullshit.

Yeah no. I think you need to fuck right off with your whole "women have the right to murder children" bullshit.
Fucking faggot.

Abortion needs to be legal. PP has aborted 50 million nigger babies since the 1960's. At the rate they reproduce, we would currently have an estimated 250 million more niggers in the US right now. Think about that.

I wish we could from the fetus know if somebody is pro-choice or pro-life and then we could abort all the pro-choice people before they are born.

kek look at all the butthurt snowflakes in this thread.
This guy gets it and the picture doesnt apply to him

Abolishing welfare would yield more impressive numbers than that in addition to all of its other benefits.

Don't want to get called out in baseball? Don't play the game, you dingus. NO ONE has consensual sex without the knowledge of conception being at least marginally possible. Okay, perhaps fucking children and the barren. THAT'S IT. No one else has a fucking excuse.

>Hmmm I can be a degenerate AND use "freedom" and "da gubmint" to cover my ass?
A lolbertarian is born

Well you stupid little fuck, because in every abortion an innocent little baby gets murdered.

There are 2 bodies involved, ignorant homo: a woman's and a baby's.

Then let's start killing some humans. Let's start with muslims, then niggers, then the rest of the democrats.

>do whatever you want with your own body
Why do you believe that a fully separated brain and heart housed inside of another organism constitute the body of the pregnant woman?

Do pregnant women have two hearts and two brains and two skeletons?

Better say yes, because this is the only position you can espouse if you're contending that it's "her body, her choice". Otherwise you are an intellectually dishonest faggot.

still butthurt snowflakes?
you guys forget that a fucking fetus needs a woman to live.
its not two lives and not murder, its a fucking choice and we move on. No one Stop acting like you care about other people if you arent going to pay for their welfare as well, makes you weak

This.

>Recently took the redpill because I don't trust the government controlling so many aspects of lives.
lol that is not the redpill you normie faggot

Does a fetus survive on its on individual accord if you pull it out of a woman prematurely? No you dumb fuck.
A pregnant woman has one heart and one skeleton because the other ones arent hers they are genetically someone else.

so you're cool with infanticide

be gone, degenerate

There actually was a good family unit with traditional values for many minorities until they all went to degeneracy due to drugs and legalized abortion and welfare state etc.

ur cancer no one said anything about family guy faggot

Obvious bait is obvious. Conservatism is not redpilled, and neither are you.

You argued against none of them you dried up cum stain

>fetus needs a woman to live
so does her one year old, homo

So if you were on life support but you were going to get better, there'd be nothing wrong with pulling the plug on you, so to speak?
you guys forget that a fucking baby needs an adult to live.
it is two lives and murder past a certain point (maybe 12-18 weeks), its a fucking choice just like murder. Stop acting as if abortion is the only choice, putting up for adoption and becoming a parent are also choices, take responsibility for your actions

Good, you fucked yourself by admitting a) they ARE two separate bodies (your "her body, her choice" is now admittedly false), and that b) body B dies without body A (admitting a dependent separate life exists).

A 2 week old needs its mother's body to survive, too. It won't feed itself. It's a separate body, too.

You're strangling yourself in your own argument, just like all baby killers do. How do you even manage to live with your justifications that defy all standards of logic, you emotional slavecuck?

>Does a fetus survive in its own if it's pulled out of the womb prematurely?

Yes, it's called a Cesarean you knuckle dragging, completely un-self-aware little bitch.

also, you need to work on your insults. you don't seem to understand what "butthurt" or "snowflake" mean.

okay i will but ill be repeating myself
Values are subjective; the time at which a person is a real person is subjective to the individual and i recognize that, but the fact remains that a person can sustain life theorically on its own, breathing and so forth. How a woman takes care of a fetus is her own perogative ultimately anyway. How many children die because of a malnourished mother? who gives a fuck what they do. Ultimately we have to be practical about how they approach their potential, not yet sustainable on its own, child.
I dont want government funded abortions, i want government bitches out of the abortion choice all together. Let common people and the health care sector, doctors and nurses, decide otherwise.
Women not registering for selective service is argueably conservative push: women belong at home making babies.pdf
I havent impregnated anyone but why trample over people that have. isnt that what people in power want, us to bicker about pedantics while they hold all the power? Realistically whats different to aborting a child and cumming in a sock? both negate a baby.
Pro-life = government can tread all over my women and daughters because im a cuck that lets other people choose morals for others.
pro-choice = womens right to be left alone to make a choice that is ultimately theirs alone because a child is dependent on their life for their premature stages.
Its not murder, textbook murder is out of malice. Abortion is out of economic and ethical practicality, otherwise would you rather a woman stick a coathanger in her vagina you fucking faggot? ru even a girl
antifa is dumb im not joining dumb things. just like you guys are dumb about logical choices in birth control that give people the most freedom possible and provide legitimate economies to do so rather than beating around the bush like all other cuck pussy countries.

If you think of an unborn child as a child instead of an "unborn" thing that doesn't exist yet then it's pretty obvious why abortion shouldn't be a "choice."

You aren't allowed to kill children just because it's convenient so why are you allowed to crush the skull of your own child that is just trying to grow and live in your womb?

okay perform a cesarean at 2 weeks and see how the baby does you purposefully illogical snarky fuck head.
But ill play your virtue signalling game.
Her body is host to TRILLIONS of cells that are dependent on her, including stomach bacteria. as said before abortion is 14x safer for her than birth. Abortion technically saves all those life forces.
A fetus is a pre-mature fertilized human but is technically not a human because it can not function on its own outside of the mother. therefore legally, the mother has control of the life of the fetus, just like the life of all the bacteria and other cells inside of her

stop being cucks

>okay perform a cesarean at 2 weeks and see how the baby does you purposefully illogical snarky fuck head
It dies, just like any baby will if it's evacuated from the womb and left alone. Good projecting with the snark, too. You're literally poking holes in your own arguments because you are THAT shit at BOTH logic AND semantics. Lol!

>A fetus is a pre-mature fertilized human but is technically not a human because it can not function on its own outside of the mother.

A cesarean baby is also pre-mature, and it also will die outside of the mother. So a cesarean baby is also not human by your metrics.

SUCH shit arguments. It seems that your definition of what makes it "human" depends on whether or not the intents of those in the room are turned toward preserving the life or terminating it. You can't even clearly state why a cesarean life is human, and why an aborted one is not.

That's cool, you're not human because I don't think you should live. Your strongest argument for abortion thus far is your own existence.

a cesarean baby is not pre-mature you fucking retard. they take it out early yes but its still aged enough to come out and breathe on its own.
A pre-maturely born baby is also different

the right to abortion must exist, but we have got to educate our young generations into the glory of having children at young age

the system must provide the tools for such things to be viable, through well paid jobs, and an education system that strongly aprreciates and promotes family values

By forming a family you usualy become a man of good and are thus more sensible and involved with the community that surrounds you that will be the one your children inherit

the list goes on, but I'll leave it at that

Each one of our cells is just made up of non-alive things that are governed by physical and chemical reactions.

We aren't even "alive" technically beyond the illusion which evolution created via our brains (which are just part of the dead but self organizing system)

THEY
ARE
KILLING
BASED
BLACK
MEN

Sorry, I need to spell it out for your mouth breathing self. Please substitute all my uses of "cesarean" with "pre-term cesarean", which also make up the majority of pre-term births. Then go fuck yourself. Your argument is ENTIRELY based around intent and full of scientific omission. What a fag.

>it's easy to get pregnant when you are having unprotected sex

lol Preterm birth is the leading cause of infant death in the first month of life in the United States, and the No. 1 problem in obstetrical practice.
Many of the babies you describe cant even make it on their own. we waste money trying to sustain them because we are empathetic creatures and there are technologies in prolonging life that influence our culture surrounding this fact.
Preterm birth is a leading cause of infant and childhood death and long-term disability. Im not saying that those who make it arent human, im saying they have a hard time making it without assistance and even then they cant make it.

you think these are healthy babies? thats fine.
i dont see a problem with arguing about morals and scientific omission with a fucking nazi flag flying cunt.

> wanting the government to have more taxes.

Posting in a shareblue slide thread.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Being pregnant is much harder than being killed.

You sexist pigs have never been pregnant and would never understand.

Scum.

You never had a "right to choose what I do with my body".
You have a legal loophole that is if a pregnancy causes HARM to the woman an abortion may be performed.
Feminist have exploited this loop hole to include things like stress = harm.
Basically a woman can say the that she is uncomfortable or gets headaches and indigestion and this should be sufficient harm to justify murdering children.
No, murder does not require malice.
The fact that you don't want to give birth is malice born of fear, contempt or convenience anyways so that's a non argument.
The fact that you even use the words ethical practicality and abortion in the same sentence highlights your complete lack of ethics and morality.

>especially detrimental to the black community.
so great, maybe we crack this nut after we get a handle on the demographics you stupid motherfuckers

Just use condons filthy fucking whores

if you fuck up you deserve to get fucked. ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO JUST IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES

if you dont want a fucking baby, use a fucking condon

spell condom right first dude then you might be able to give more comprehensive birth control advice.

The picture from op is not the totality of the argument, merely a snapshot. Heres another snapshot of the conversation and why we need to wake up to the polarization that is the true enemy to our country.