What does the gay community act like this in their prades?

What does the gay community act like this in their prades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpYDGC6NgCI
vimeo.com/200672866
youtube.com/watch?v=HDxzB_NvaX0
youtube.com/watch?v=9-o1Cq-10to
youtube.com/watch?v=QXx3P3_74xw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg8lhJBIHeY&t=1803s
youtube.com/watch?v=ezFPjZ10pj0&t=562s
youtube.com/channel/UCTE3B2wN20UCXVBW7DeH2RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9zQczndNn0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're mentally ill

Jews

>Islam is a threat to our western values

LOL

only disgusting aids faggots go to parades

>fucking men makes you "part of a community"

ugh

because gays are totally normal and just like you goy! Why would you be against them!?!?!?

Those freaks need to be driven back into the shadows where they and their degenerate "community" belong.

Because sexual deviance is the sole trait belonging to homosexuality. There's no other way to signal it.

Because we let them. Just like why women think they're equal, is because we let them. All men need to do is decide to take control back. Nobody can stop us, save for the disinfo of the kikes.

all gays are like this
they gays who aren't merely haven't built up the confidence to go, but by the time they're in their mid-30s and beyond, will

Cause they are faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=XpYDGC6NgCI

This cannot be a gay parade, because I do not see Trudeau anywhere.

>assuming they are gay
straight guys like leather, boots, and being a sub.

They're fucked up freaks.

And they wonder why people don't want to accept them when this is how they represent themselves as a group at their rallies

He's too busy watching a sandnigger fuck his wife.

They are reprobate minds and abominations.

Mentally ill cretins. The backlash is going to be scary for them.

because they're faggots

Whatever floats your boat.
Some people what to abuse, some people want to be abused.

Full video where lol?

Where to cop that helmet? It could easily be modified into a sweet garrador helmet.
Oh yeah, and because they're attention whore, exhibitionist faggots.

no idea, but idiots doing stupid things is all over the internet.
He would have been OK if he was not so fucking stupid to let the alcohol soak into his pants.

>act like this
>act
>like this

the face on the girl on the right says everything, its instinct to be disgusted by this behavior

Because the gay community is fucking cancer, and a way for actual faggots to feel like they are part of a community. No sane gay male associates with the "gay community"

I hate this stuff so much, I actually have a lot of kinks and practise them in the privacy of my own home with my partner. These people doing this in public, demanding equality for degeneracy make me sick.

This is just fucking disgusting, the fact that children see this is just horrifying

Because that's what they really are - degenerate mentally ill faggots.

vimeo.com/200672866

OOOOYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

children must be taught to not be so (((homophobic)))

to thoroughly disgust the rest of us

>what are the children being taught

their place

I can't take looking at this fucking thread anymore. Gays are such horrid people

If children see this shit hopefully it will make them more homophobic. If I witnessed one of those pride rallies when I was young I bet I would be fucking afraid of those people

Did he dieded or just became white from 3rd degree burns?

Mentally ill and insecure people often attempt to gain a false sense of confidence through shock value. Think of a ditzy girl with a fake "I don't care" mentality, yet she does care, she's obsessed with what people think. It's an attempt to fool people into thinking that you have a thick skin. It's the same thing with emo kids who think that they're cool and tough for listening to metal, wearing inverted crosses and LARPing Satanism.

yep.

that is the full video. but here it is with sound:
youtube.com/watch?v=HDxzB_NvaX0

Akin to asking why pigs roll around in their own shit

Your not going to DIE from alcohol burns if it is JUST on your skin, in fact nothing will happen , burns too fast and too low of a temperature. His mistake was letting the alcohol soak into his pants... that can be very deadly. He probably has a slightly burned cock and crotch.

Many of them are huge attention whores.

They mostly do it to make people like you uncomfortable

Just saying

>Many of them are huge whores*
got ya covered, buddy

how burned do you think is big, fat, juicy throbbing cock is?

Do you think it could still impregnate my wife to make cute little mixed babies?

He's so completely demonic. I would not be surprised at all if he's some kind of non human entity operating in the same manner as one of the ancient greek deities when they meddled in our affairs.

The left isn't really interested in promoting liberty, it's just a byproduct of this weird obsessive need to piss off anyone adhering to the status quo.

If you'll notice, the first thing they do whenever they win any cultural victory is shove it in the faces of their opposition. Their first instinct is never to rejoice, or FINALLY make something of themselves now that they're freed from the shackles of oppression. It's all about that rush of pissing off "the man" and honestly their motivations honestly dont extend far beyond that at all.

demonic possession.

not enough estrogen lol
they just want to stick their dick in something

Self hatred, suicidal thoughts, and the desire to drive those thoughts from your mind forms such degeneracy.

Because sexual abuse tends to repeat itself.

9 times out of 10 if children are exposed to that and all the adults around them seem okay with it, they will grow up feeling as though that is normal behaviour. It's basically child abuse, it normalizes degeneracy and perversion in their adolescent minds.

Homo's are just people that were molested when they were young. Simple as that. There is overwhelming nurture arguments vs nature arguments.

Because I don't want children to see perverted men walking around with leather on waving dildos?

Get fucking real that isn't normal and the fact that they want me to be uncomfortable makes me think they know they're fucked up in the head

This is why I believe in God because it is a real life sodom and gomorrah

I don't know the statistics on that, but can confirm every gay I've gotten to know has that in common.

T Brainwashed

I don't know but I was bitching about it with my girlfriend and her fag best friend and even he agreed with me that it's disgusting. I feel like when even fags think shit is too degenerate it's time to put an end to it.

>43% have had over 500 partners

How the fuck do you even have that much sex? 500? How can you not get a disease before then? How can you wake up respecting yourself knowing you've had sex with 500 men?

because they act like that whenever they can get away with it, they're a class of citizen who only knows luxury and when given permission they will live out every depraved act theyve dreamed of. Welcome to America the final years

Because their whole lives are based on a sexual perversion

>How can you not get a disease before then?

Most are diseased man. HIV is still pretty common in the fag community. They just don't care about getting it or spreading it. They are borderline sexual predators, I bet unreported rapes are high in the gay community too.

They are ill
The wrongness of what they do is the whole (bumhole) attraction.
Wrong is right now, because the telly tells you so.

They are paedos one and all
Paedos do what they do because the wrongness of it attracts them
Faggots do what they do because the wrongness of it turns them on
It's basically the same illness

My guess that part of their sexual gratification comes from shaming themselves in public.

Otherwise, it's just insecure bastards forcing others to accept their lifestyle. DESU, if you need other people's acceptance to feel better about what you're doing, what you're doing is probably wrong.

Ditto. Every tranny has been dicked when they were kiddies.

It's really a confirmation bias because you only notice the ones dancing around in bondage gear with strapon dildos on their foreheads, all the normie daywalker gays sort of fade into the background because there's nothing to sensationalise on for (you)s

>Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hep B
Isn't there a vaccine?

Some food for thought

youtube.com/watch?v=9-o1Cq-10to
youtube.com/watch?v=QXx3P3_74xw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg8lhJBIHeY&t=1803s
youtube.com/watch?v=ezFPjZ10pj0&t=562s

youtube.com/channel/UCTE3B2wN20UCXVBW7DeH2RQ

If you listen to his lectures, you can see Sheikh Imran Hossein is definitely /ourmuslim/

Because homosexuals are mentally ill.

because gays are mentally ill and they cant help but act like monkeys

Younger gays are not into extreme sports the way older men are. I avoid old fags like the plague (quite literally tho)
I think old fags grew up in an era where they had no future so they just fucked it all up

Or maybe all gays are destined to become cum hungry whores with loose gaping assholes as they crave more and more extreme forms of pleasure.

We will never know.

the same reason you can go to straight white festivals or concerts and see straight white people fucking or sucking dick in public

human beings are sexual, get over it

Same reason the alt right acts like this

I think i know one of the (((dogs))). Failed actor.

Sex doesn't belong in public view, at least not in a civilized country.

Anal sex

I don't even think you need to make that comparison. Half the "first time" stories for fags are legit child abuse. They almost always go "I was 11 and sucked a grown man and let him stick his finger in my ass."

Faggots collect diseases like pokemon. They celebrate AIDS the same way a new mother celebrates a pregnancy. They'll post ads on CL looking for hotel rooms full of other AIDS-infected faggots to "breed" another AIDS-infected faggot.

California just recently made it legal to deliberately infect someone with AIDS without telling them you're infected.

People still claim this picture means nothing and just talk bad about gays because they are being bigots
But then you have to watch this
And yet people will defend is just a fetish

on their way to king's landing. but, why does the hound look like a nazi?

This is a meme in my experience. When I see them in my city everyone's fully clothed. At most some people might be shirtless.

screencap a guy with a mouth open isnt an argument.

Where the fuck is this?

>we will never know
Nikos...

Some of this looks like bullshit

Because they're degenerates?

We already do know, yes they all end up this way.

this

This is a myth. Intentionally catching diseases is rare and restricted to a widely reviled subculture.

Do dykes have beta orbiters oblivious to their condition? I mean actual men.

Kek this one always gets me

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

I've met so many gays with this first time it's crazy.

>pic
Just tried to image this scene if it happens here in Russia, not sure what would be regular people's reaction, this guy in metal head-cage probably would have been taken to psychiatric hospital immeadetley

Because it just doesn't stop at a "normal relationship". It isn't normal to begin with. This isn't Yaoi.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zQczndNn0A

That song is a gift to you other Sup Forumstards