Mfw im morally opposed to the physical removal, genocide...

>mfw im morally opposed to the physical removal, genocide, or targeting of an ethnic group and I get called an alt-left communist. Anyone else here /deepend/

Other urls found in this thread:

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you really believe in equality?

>Lowest SAT scores
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
>Lowest IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75

I never said anything about equality you tryhard. how tf does not wanting my Jew neighbors strung up make me a communist

if you don't seriously want to genocide the jews, there's something wrong.

Who said anything about Jews?

Stop cherry picking your minorities.

Your virtue signalling has no power here.

even if we hypothetically grant you that [insert ethnic group here] is inferior, any kind of genocide/discrimination is still immoral, and will ultimately lead to a worse world for you and your kids (not that effeminate cucks like you are likely to have kids of course--but we are talking hypothetically)

Okay but I'm a communist alt left radical right?

You don't like genocides? Why not? =3

Then why are you promoting the exact same things you claim to oppose against ethnic europeans?
Why can't an ethnic group be the ruling group in its own place of origin? Isn't it what your beloved israel does? Isn't it what everyone you claim to "defend" does in their places of origin?

Do you unironically eat shit? Because you're beyond retardation, you're morally corrupt, hypocritical, and deceitful.

let's talk realistically for a second here. why would a particular ethnic group vanishing make the world worse?

On behalf of civic nationalists, we disown Nazis. Fuck them. Let them bitch over their dying race and bland culture.

Civic nationalists have done more for Conservative values and Trumpism than what Nazis with small dicks have done in a lifetime.

Nazis and ANTIFA can knock each other stone-cold out for all I care.

You would get strung up on the day of the rope for standing up for your Jew neighbors.

Not yet, but you're on that path with your utter lack of care for the well being of this nation.

if you could snap your fingers and make an entire group disappear, sure, maybe it would. but you can't. mass death, camps, whatever = a dangerous, violent world. if we're going to talk stupid hypotheticals, then why not just say "let's snap our fingers and give everyone $10,000,000 without currency losing any value"? magic!

in other words, you're not talking "realistically" at all, you're just a kid who spent too many formative years on Sup Forums. sad!

I don't want anyone murdered or treated unethically based on things they can't control (ethnicity). Kinda like I'd say vast majority of people? And the attacks are viscous. It's mind blowing

>any kind of genocide/discrimination is still immoral

So according to you, curing cancer is immoral because some cancer is malignant?

that analogy is beyond nonsensical. stay in school you fucking child

Is this another /leftypol/ subversion tactic because nobody on here has advocating for the genocide of non whites?

i'm asking you what the removal of a race would do to negatively impact the world. you dodged the question entirely. answer this time and you might convince me.

How is it nonsensical?

Would you prefer if I compared the do-nothings of society to a more evolved parasite whose only purpose is to procreate and drain the whole of resources?

Government doesnt work with low iq sub humans. Once you dip under 90 god help you

Care to explain why it's nonsensical? Or perhaps you're just a sperging faggot who can't come up with an actual retort.

It is possible to be morally opposed to something and still do it you know.

>on behalf of civic nationalists
Neck yourself ledditor

>be strung up for protecting family members that are jews
>be strung up for not protecting family
>be strung up for not stringing up the man who strung up the dog that strung up the cat that strung up the pope
>day of the rope is a fabricated holiday to promote sales of paracord
>slovakian rope weavers are behind it
>get strung up for mentioning them

They always feel entitled to speak on behalf of others, even anonymously

It makes me cringe every time I witness this.

>im morally opposed to the physical removal, genocide, or targeting of an ethnic group
>i don't believe in violence, so i won't defend my family if a burglar comes into my house and proceeds to rape and slaughter them
opposing self-defense even on the level of one nation/tribe defending their homeland is immoral

Delete these hatefacts immediatly or I'm calling the SPLC

I don't keep up with all this Jew control the world or black people do this or white genocide whatever. I got a job, go to school, girlfriend, typical normie shit. Simply put it blew my mind that my completely non existing stance on anything political turned radical communist because I don't wanna see black whites or anyone ethnically cleansed. Or I'm some sort of what moral signaler? I really feel like it's deepend around here

>hatefacts

I like this.
>I made this.

no one cares about you, op. stop being a victim.

>sad!
confirmed shill

>I don't keep up with all this Jew control the world or black people do this or white genocide whatever.

Maybe you should open your eyes then.

>I got a job, go to school, girlfriend, typical normie shit.

I'm married and work, my life outside of Sup Forums is pretty normie.

I hide my power level daily.

>Simply put it blew my mind that my completely non existing stance on anything political turned radical communist because I don't wanna see black whites or anyone ethnically cleansed.

If you want to stay ignorant then you have to wear a blindfold.

If you want to be aware, you have to pick a side.

>Or I'm some sort of what moral signaler?

You're acting like one.

>I really feel like it's deepend around here

Get off Sup Forums then.

Remain in the dark.

>I'm against genocide
>Fuck white people, open the borders, reparations
Even kikes have a homeland, yet us wanting one for ourselves is genocide?
Genocide of who? We are the only ones that are being genocided, 90% of the earth is non-white you retard.

What could you possibly mean by your retarded post?

>Simply put it blew my mind that my completely non existing stance on anything political turned radical communist because I don't wanna see black whites or anyone ethnically cleansed.
I see a contradiction here, if you don't want to see ethnic europeans being "cleansed" then you're against non european immigration by default, and you oppose globalism.
As well as if you don't want to see blacks being "cleansed" then you support african nations being ruled by themselves and being the majority in their own countries of origin, just like they do right now.

Would you be making all this shit show if globalism weren't a one way road and most people were colonizing africa right now instead of european nations? (And I mean real colonization, africa was just occupied by european countries, no european ethnicity has ever become the majority of any african nation in terms of demographics historically, you can google it).

If you fuck demographics you fuck up a nation, and all this shit you claim to oppose is the result of the demographic shift going on right now. You think suppressing political movements based on nativism is something virtuous in the eyes of the ethnicities that are demographically replacing the native ones, but in practice you're just supporting policies that will result in war. Wars start because of this.
Israel/palestine is a HUGE example that's been going on during your lifetime for you to see what the future will look like if things don't stop from the side of the left.

This shit has nothing to do with fascism or nazism. Stop projecting.