Grizzly bears go vegetarian due to climate change, choosing berries over salmon

Sup Forums BTFO yet again!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/grizzly-bears-go-vegetarian-due-climate-change-choosing-berries/

Other urls found in this thread:

space.alglobus.net/papers/RotationPaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=bCJ-Ps8LAmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or at this point salmon is poison to them from all that radioactive waste In The water

>Bears are omnivorous and will eat anything, not just meat.
Holy fuck bud wow what a shocker.

>bears are omnivores
>see bear eating berries
>whao guys look this bear isn't eating meat, hes choosing berries must be because of climate change

Im tired of this (((Journalist Science)))

republicans and nazis are turning the bears gay
hahahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahhahahahhahhahah

Grizzly bears are getting blacked bear

this
fukishima is still a ting, space.alglobus.net/papers/RotationPaper.pdf

bump

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums BTFO

Veganism is the only red pill you need.

berries are apart of a bears diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=bCJ-Ps8LAmo

>omnivores eating something other than meat
so why haven't you killed yourself yet, OP?

I'm not sure anyone denies climate change is real. I have questions about it though like is it man made and if so how is spending 10 billion dollars going to stop that? And the science isnt settled on those questions.

Or it could be that the salmon in the area are either becoming scarce, been radiated, or have other contaminants in their bodies.

>Grizzly bears go vegetarian
But that's a good thing.

god returned oh fuck

To some extent yes, humans are more designed to be frugivores, however, meat is a recent adaptation for its protein , fat, and caloric density to maintain larger brains

WTF, I love climate change now!
Eating salmon was immoral anyway.

telegraph? *cough* bullshit *cough*

omnivores cravings change based on lack of or surplus of nutrients...these bears are obviously craving the common vitamins and antioxidants found in berries. wow telegraph sure did BTFO me

it was never a thing.
retards the both of you

>the bear will leave its cave forever

Oh shit guys. It is habbening.

I live in Alaska. He's going to trigger a lot of people here if they call a Kodiak Brown Bear a Grizzly.

So wait, we should be able to kill bears and get delicious meat right? I was planning on getting some bear meat and seeing what I could make.

They've always eaten berries and meat.

>Climate change
>When the salmon is poisoned

Throw them a raw steak and see what happens

all that plastic in the season turned them gay

Humans have been trans-Omnivores since fire was a thing. Your traditionalist bigotry will not be tolerated.

>Dad who's that?
>Oh that's just OP being a faggot again

Yeah all 100 of us

>Sup Forums BTFO yet again!
Literally how?

So much this, american and city people are fucking retarded. Americans are afraid of black bears.

it's a valid hunting option, hunting bear isn't common but the meat from berry-eating bears is supposedly awesome. Apparently the berry-heavy bears muscle tissue is actually dyed purple from the berry consumption, and is flavored to match.

o shit, what are some good alaskan memes?

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE AIR THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN BEARS GAY

Does that mean they start getting smaller and smaller each generation and i can finally have a small pet bear in a few decades?

Maybe the Bears dont want to turn gay by eating the tainted fish?

hunting bear isn't common because they eat garbage and taste like shit. It's like hunting canadian geese when they chow down on cigarette butts all day.

There ain't enough berries in the forest for them to eat that much. They eat anything basically.

>Put chemicals in the water that turns frogs gay
>bears stop eating water animals
Imagine my shock.

How do our digestive tracks compare to omnivores vs herbivores?

this infograph means nothing.

Grizzly bears are smarter than Drumpf, they see climate change and act accordingly. Take notes Drumpflings

I live in bear country. Berries are ripe and the salmon aren't running. Bears are extremely opportunistic, no way they're passing the berries up when there's no energy expended in their harvest.
Betting that writer has never gone deeper into the wilderness than Central Park.

completely fake news

>it turns out that samon only swim upstream to spawn during specific times (most likely during the fall, late september to mid october)
>its rather early for the mating season so bears fest on berries instead, of which there is tons of

I hate it when dumbasses write news articles

I'm literally a carnivore biologist. The press is useless. Ignore them. Also, effectively the only issue that matters to salmon is dams.

>bears read the news about fukushima
whoa shocking

>9381836
>575
>4004
This is...uh...this is uh...this...is

BEARS ARE OMNIVORES YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

we have berries called bear berries in sweden. bears always eat berries. how can this scaremongering be legal?

>every bear in the US lives near a river well-stocked with salmon
The next holocaust can not start soon enough.