Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ag8p3HdZpU
youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ag8p3HdZpU

Noice

He's right except for the part where he calls us fascists. We're not the fascists, they are. They use that term repeatedly without a hint of irony while protesting against free speech.

idiots Sup Forums is great because we dont see everyone as being equal, you cant succeeded if you think you can beat terrorists with holding hands

riot.im is the place to be if they shut Sup Forums down

how to do you copy Sup Forums without turning back the clock on pc culture?

We don't pump out anything. People know we're here, so this is where they come when they've noticed the other side's hypocrisy and want to bitch about it, since they just yell at anyone who questions their doctrine.

I think it's a mistake to play this game with the left.
>we're not fascists, you are
>nazis were a left wing party
>democrats are the REAL racists

It's pointless. Just keep articulating our ideology, pointing out the insanity of the identity politics/cultural marxist movement and keep making cool memes so we're the 'hip' movement for the next generation to be involved in. Soon it wont' even be uncool to be racist.

>riot.im
What a faggot site. I didn't even get past the landing page before someone jammed a cock up my arse.
KYS

Only because we win the argument.

Jokes on him! I'm a neck beard in my own basement

My mom's house doesn't even have a basement

omg its decentralized

>they're the facists
Right you are.
They are also morons. They continue to attack the mouthpieces like Trump and Sup Forums while ignoring the underlying cause, there are many of us sick of their shit and are finally able to talk about it online. They can blame and destroy chans or politicians but another moutpiece will popup in it's place. The revolution has started and it will not be silenced.

They won't be able to do shit because they aren't funny or have a sense of humor. We do this because it's fun and that's why we win.

you are probably taking it already from Microsoft thru the backdoor

You can't be funny if you're worried about being PC. That's why youll always lose

Vengeance will be ours brothers. Let us never forget the sins that were committed upon our people, both by traitors from within, and foreigners form without. They shall all burn in the end.

Sieg Heil!
youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio

Nobody on the left would take the time to make a meme as great as this.

(((You)))

>we
Die.

He's right about everything here.

You are from England how can I be sure you not nigger

Imagine that being your life. Holy shit, and they call us losers. The left wing projection meme is as real as anything in the universe.

lmao

this post was made by a Sup Forums troll who wanted to ruffle jimmies on an anarchist subreddit

it's not real

How many days after this thread do you think it took before he jumped ship to the right?

Psychoanalysis is the tool of the Jew.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

Sup Forums is a board of peace and free thinkers.

That is some serious dick riding, I'm here everyday and I think most of you are faggots. Does he know he is a closet fascist yet?

free speech provides the quickest way to adapt to change

SJWs really can't compete

I know you are an open faggot because you are using a meme flag.

he was already /oneofus/

it's a troll

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald if you haven't already. He breaks down the connection between the Frankfurt School and Freud really well.

Free Speech + Anonymity + Facts = Unstoppable Truth

Sup Forums will save the world one NEET at a time

Pol has no strategy. We just tell the truth.

He can't "appropriate" our culture, because his jew and nigger pandering ideology is not truthful.

They overestimate Sup Forums's reach on the mainstream culture and youth and completely ignore their own insanity. It's less a matter of Sup Forums or Sup Forums sucking people up and more them that are driving people away by being irrational and insane.

You must be new here.

The confederate flag is nothing other than a more specific geographic flag showing that I'm from the southern US which has a distinctly different culture and political zeitgeist. So if we're speaking about carpet baggers affecting the electoral map you'll be able to easily filter my opinions through the realm of my probable experience rather than if we discuss the industrial consequences of NAFTA on the midwest.

>Sup Forums are pumping out fascists by the day

he's wrong on that. I was a good goy until they started pushing their fag marriage bullshit and now 7 billion genders bullshit. They turned me to fascism, not pol, not anyone else. keep pushing libshits, you haven't seen fascism yet.

genius red pilling

you dont even have to say it
Sup Forums will keep being itself as long as people can say what they want and speak the truth they see
plebit would be another Sup Forums type place if it wasnt for the moderation. its not that this place picked a side, its the default side of the internet in all its freedom

>propaganda machine

Imagine living in a world where the freest, least restrictive place in the internet is a """propaganda machine""".

Fucking retards I swear.

>communist spews retarded faux intellectual bullshit
shocking

Lol

>every meme reddit steals was made on 4chinz
At least they've become intellectually honest

I have. That's how I found out Freud was a Jew. Was always highly skeptical of psychoanalysis though.
>implying canucks don't use it all the time
C'mon goy.

Don't know how this guy can be so logical yet not be on our side.

Like he identifies the exact fucking problem and understands the left is basically trying to genocide white people yet he still disagrees with us when we only want the survival of our race, he KNOWS we are ostracized by the left and intentionally targeted and discriminated against due to our skin colour yet he still thinks we're in the wrong when we finally say we've had enough and begin to put our interests first again?

This

I'm Center-Left. I respect everyone's speech and believe you must either have completely free speech or no free speech at all.

Sup Forums doesn't effect me. People have good ideas and bad ideas. Even the people I disagree with the most I can find myself agreeing with on Sup Forums.

If you're susceptible to propaganda that's your own problem.

Well don't call the stars and bars a meme flag senpai.

Next you'll tell us all to read some evola. Please fuck off newfag with your meme tier reading list

>at least we have the truth
Jesus Christ, this is why commies need to be purged. If they have the truth why must they censor us at every opportunity the moment we mention race realism, history or even simple economics?

This guy is clearly a Sup Forums dickrider. Which one of you fucking slobs was it? Top notch work, but you're still a faggot.

Sup Forums are very centralist in general. It's just a different brand of centralism that involves trying to balance out the scales rather than sitting in the middle while the most vocal get more sway. If the right start becoming too powerful again, you can expect Sup Forums to jump ship.

What's wrong with fascism?

My only thought is he's a Sup Forumsack or ex-Sup Forumsack stirring shit up plebbit or maybe trying to stealthily inject a redpill suppository up lefty redditor anuses by kindly summarizing our entire motivation and beliefs in an understandable way that they might be able to appreciate.

lmao little cucklet thinks being called a fascist is an insult

Good one little guy. The only reason I suggested the book was because the dude said psychology is a jewish invention as if that wasn't the newest of new fag things someone could possibly say on Sup Forums, so I decided to slip a next step red pill.

It's just that I don't bemoan my existence so I was subtle and nice about it.

>monopolized the internet
you get a lot of right wing thought that pools here because it's banned everywhere else. It's not even the "alt right" shit either, try saying you want lower taxes or less restrictive gun laws on most other sites and you'll still get shouted down or banned, you sure as hell won't be able to have a discussion. I guarantee you that this fucker is able to go to all of his favorite entertainment and nonpolitical sites and never encounter an opinion that goes against his worldview, the same could not be said of anyone who supports Trump or has views even sligtly right of center. Meanwhile I got to all the supposed right wing "echo chambers" and yet there are still liberals there spouting bullshit they heard on Jon Oliver. Monopolizing the internet? Please, the right wing exists on a few heavily policed and contained reservations, reservations where liberals still get to come in and try to lecture us. What's telling is that left wing ideals are so fucking awful that they fall apart whenever they're not allowed 100% control of the conversation. He's not mad that we're monopolizing, he's mad that we're allowed to exist.

WE CONTROL THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION

THE LEFT CANT MEME

He's probably Asian or Jew.

I fucking love this image. It is literally the path on how I got into politics. Was an avid Sup Forums poster, and someone from Sup Forums posted saying "lets watch the trayvon martin trial!" Started to get my first taste of liberal insanity.

Then gamergate happened on Sup Forums..... now I'm here every day, and I'm here forever.

Well it depends where you draw the line between personal freedom and societal obligations. Fascism is a very effective way to enforce societal obligations, but it comes at the cost of personal freedom.
Things like freedom of speech, freedom of association, right to bear arms etc. are all facets of personal freedom that we love, but then Sup Forums will cry and stamp their feet about people exercising their personal liberty to be degenerates.
Fascism is effective, no doubt, but it's not a "good" or "bad" way of doing things, it just means you're enforcing things upon people against their will and disallowing any dissenting voices.

I'm not against fascism, per se, but I tend to lean more on the side of personal freedom (90s America) rather than societal obligation (Japan). That said, most people are fucking idiots and a certain amount of elitist leadership is necessary to stop everything falling to bits.

We are winning indeed. And we should not fuck it up.

this

Its because people here are still shilling for MUH NAZI HITLER DINDU and MUH 1488

>We can't win
Shut!
Them!
DOWN!

Redpills done right. Pay attention, kids. Sperging out with jew memes doesn't work against the normine.

>and that's when I told the lady, that the democrats are the real racists!

It's like they never stop to think...
>Hold on, if we can't prove them wrong, might that be because they're right?
Isn't that how we all ended up over here? I used to be a peace&love liberal around 10 years ago. Looking at the truth has dragged me further over to the point where I think WW2 had the wrong outcome.

this is some stealth red-pilling if ive ever seen it

>facts are propaganda

lol they could start by not banning every sub that doesnt fit their guidelines. The censorship on reddit is insane. You can get banned from certain subs just from posting in other certain subs. Thats the reason so many people come to Sup Forums, because its more interesting.

>Can't beat them
>Lets silence them

kek

>Copy them
They realize they can't do that right? 4 Chan is more then just a site it's an idea, the big bad boogy man of the internet. It's the place all other things get compared to. Shit down the site? New one pops up and get referred to as "oh it's like the old pol board ". We do it just to see if we can influence the real world . Your fucked kid you can't stop it

This

>admits that our arguments and knowledge are stronger and greater than his
>WE MUST SILENCE THIS!

how about you just try and come up with better arguments retard?

this has to be /ouguy/ posting this shit. someone that rational wouldn't be a leftist.

Also due to the voting system anything that goes against the groupthink gets instantly crushed.
Tbh, reddit is utterly dogshit for anything political/news. However it's better than Sup Forums for discussing popculture things like TV/Vidya.

the world underestimated Sup Forums

We are fascists mate

Nothing wrong with fascis. Nothing wrong with fascism at all!!

i just wanted to be left alone. they ruined the culture. they forced me to this. I'm not a fascist or whatever. I consider my political ideology to be whatever's necessary to save western civilization so my kids can have a future.

No, what they don't get is why they are turning to the far right. Heaven forbid they understand it's them that have created this shit.

Believe it or not, most white people don't have white privilege, they're not auto racist, they're not misogynist, they just want to be left alone but they can't do that. When an Islamic Terrorist attacks our countries these faggots claim "Muslims are the REAL victim!!" while we pick up our dead.

The weird thing is all we wanted to was talk about these issues, now free speech hate speech.

If they can't see what is causing this then they are doomed to fail.

It's not a dominant culture on 4Chins. 4Chins is, has always been, probably will always remain, the toilet of the internet but you are free to speak on any topic here so we congregate here.

Good point. No one comes to pol by accident

>klansmen
>fascists
the klan holds essentially to the classic liberalism of the founding fathers

Pay attention leaf, he is on our side, that is why hes posting that stuff in the first place, no leftist would ever publicly state that kind of thing for fear of ostracism from his community unless they weren't ever truly part of the community in the first place.

Fascism is utopian just like Communism. Utopian ideologies always lead to mass graves.
I admire the intention behind fascism, uplifting your fellow countrymen so that they can be the best possible versions of themselves, but that type of growth can't be forced, it has to be something that the person is willing to do on their own.

This is some good shieet. Genius level stealth play or maybe even a rare user finally starting to swallow the redpill but bitching as they do it.

I for one am excited to see dank ancom memes. (I'm not).

This is a delicious white pill

No, lefties have no concept of consequences which is why they want shit like higher minimum wage. I'm not even sure what he means by appropriating our culture, does he even know the education system is a leftist indoctrination camp?

Looks like somebody is taking their medicine even though they don't particularly like the taste of it.

Redpills are like Buckleys Mixture - it tastes awful but it works

Depends on your definition of fascist. Both sides fit that definition pretty exactly, except now as the left is the defacto guardian of the status quo they are less original definition but more of the totalitarian definition.

Bootlickers can get bent.