Why do "tough" neo-nazis always turn into such dickless little bitches when cornered?

Why do "tough" neo-nazis always turn into such dickless little bitches when cornered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqrqaPThCmI
youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I?t=3m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHO IS THIS GUY, THIS IS WHY UR SHILLING FAILS YOU PICK RANDOM PEOPLE WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE FUCK IT IS AND YOU SOMEHOW THINK WE CARE? THIS IS SUCH BAD SHILLING.

Hes a libertarian who broadcasts in front of a Gadsden flag, whoops. Youre also a kike shill.

sage

they've all got very deep repressed emotional problems.

Hal Turner 2.0

Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot

This

he is an FBI shill acting tough 90% of times
also, not a nazi

he's a full blown neonazi goon. He makes white people, conservatives, this board -- basically everyone -- look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqrqaPThCmI

To "muh not a nazi he's some other racist thing that's totally different":
youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I?t=3m44s

Can you read? His name is in the filename.

stfu cia nigger

He may have had a transformation after being radicalized in prison.

Maybe he was shocked to discover how corrupt the system really is and therefore genuinely feared for his life.

Now fuck off back to Israel where you belong.

>genuinely fears for his life
>brags about being strong, heavily armed and combat-ready

What a fag

>>brags about being strong, heavily armed and combat-ready

I thought all Yanks did this.

Repressed homoeroticism is typical for reactionaries. Normal people aren't such drama queens as these whiny faggots.

He isnt even a nazi hes a libertarian you dunce

>thinking anyone other than a shill would act so repulsively while trying to promote his political views
you are either dumb libtard or a nigger

See:

Maybe his views are repulsive by definition. Even when they try their damnedest to avoid looking evil, (Spencer's "peaceful ethnic cleansing" spiel) neo-nazis believe and promote pretty horrible shit.

This guy is a federal informant and I wish that people could see that and roust all of the agent provocateurs out.