How come so many little girls wear crop tops and chokers in public? even when they're with their parents

how come so many little girls wear crop tops and chokers in public? even when they're with their parents

It's called style, sweetie.

Flouride intake makes their fathers not give a shit.
Also looming threat of child courts taking away your children if you don't let them express themselves and fuck niggers.

>Flouride intake makes their fathers not give a shit.
stop posting you brain dead ameritard

t. big pharma

Every chick dresses like a tumblr thot now.

most of the husbands are cucks and basically walk around castrated/scared to death of their wife

its embarrassing

>tumblr thot
nah, I don't mean those landwhales.

I don't believe you user. Proofs???

i see a redhead with a choker almost every day. what's the risk?

>Proofs
irl, outside.

It's fucking hot isn't it?

Be careful, she may try to take your virginity

Yummy xD

hahahahahahah

Shit parenting and decaying of humanity

Post proof

t. Senator

H U E H U E H U E H U E

uhm..

Ik mak nua sposs brudda

And why is it only white teen girls? I seen some underage girls with tight booty shorts roaming around Walmart or the mall. So tight that their booty looked like it was going to swallow the booty shorts.

what?

A cock to the throat

Beware

what else was that booty capable of "swallowing"?

What happened to her anyways? What did she do after icarly?

not a lot, but she still acts. in shitty garbage mostly

Complete shit parrenting - I just wonder what kind of father calls their self a "man" while being such a cuck to their bitch to allow their daughter to dress like a slut.

At that point, you can't even get upset if a pedo gets attracted - the parents are the ones using their own kid to unintentionally entice others. They should take the blame.

>irl, outside

Sounds scary I never leave the basement. No proofs so it does not happen.

Probably got molested by (((Dan Schneider))).

>No proofs so it does not happen.
shit attempt mate, I'm not gonna make creep shots for some amerilard.

What is his name again?

Inmate #5863711

>Inmate
nah, jews always get away with it

I've only noticed it in cities.

Because they grew up getting away with shit.

Dan "I've had tighter" Schneider

couple months ago I came across a cute chick in a choker and I made that joke about choker = black belt in blowjobbery. she laughed, i went in. ended up fucking her a few days later.

turned out she was 15 which spooked me but we fucked few more times.

basically what im saying here is; take advantage of it and them while you can.

Lots of women take birth control pills and piss estrogen into the water.

Fast forward 10 years or so, girls being born drink the estrogen water.

Fast forward another 10 years, now you have 13-15 year old teenagers with too much estrogen, developing 18-20 year olds' bodies and sexuality, but still 14 year old underdeveloped brains with very little impulse control.

It's harmful for our society and will cause a lot of breast cancer for millennials when they get older. It's also causing male sperm counts to take a nosedive. But nothing will be done about it for at least 20 years since long-term studies have to be done, effects need to be proven, and scientists/politicians have to die and be replaced by new ones for doctrine and policy to change.

Mark my words, birth control causing xenoestrogens in the water, causing cancer, infertility, etc. will be the "smoking causes cancer" of our generation.

>she laughed, i went in.
in what? also, how old are you?

le ebin estrogen conspiracy has nothing to do with social norms of allowing kids to wear crop tops and chokers

women are only good for baby making and since our society is pretty much a joke this is what it has reduced itself to. the same thing has happened in pretty much every waning empire. just enjoy the sights or become a hermit monk i guess

you are not answering the question. you are just making a general statement about something else.

this, all the hormones into the water, turn males into beta faggots, while turning females into hyper sexual creatures who lift weights.

again, you are talking about a meme theory about biological changes and this thread is about social acceptance of croptops and chokers on kids.

Social norms of kids wearing crop tops and chokers stem from adults wearing crop tops and chokers, and looking sexy while doing it. Adolescents will always want to emulate adults and appear more mature. If it suddenly became trendy for adults women to wear overalls, older adolescents would start wearing overalls, then younger adolescents, then finally preteens. This is how trends work, they bleed down from popular culture generated by young adults, to adolescents, then to older children.

What's different about the time we live in, though, is that not only do these teenagers attempt to look like adults, but they succeed. This is dangerous because they aren't mentally adult, but it changes society's perception of adolescents all the same. Which may also change a parent's perception of their child... And lead them to allow them to wear whatever they want, even if they'd normally be seen as too young to do so.

>What's different about the time we live in
is that there is no limit, no parenting to stop them from emulating bad things.

meme theory is not an argument, it's documented in many studies.

>it's documented in many studies.
nope. also still not on-topic.

essentially, women's inner nature is rather slutty by default, plus we are living in the Brave New World which only serves to magnify it further.

bc daddy is a cuck and allows it

There turning the frogs gay!

Yes, because people don't believe parenting is necessary, because they are perceiving their children to be more mature than they are, because they're developing more quickly - due to hormones in the water.

There is also the fact that popular culture now spreads to through internet, and it's very difficult for parents to understand the internet when they didn't grow up with it, plus it's not culturally fashionable to monitor/prevent children from accessing the internet. This partly stems from the fact that corporations have a vested interest in circumventing parents to reach kids directly - whether to market to them, indoctrinate them, make them their user base, whatever.

It's sad that Alex Jones turned this into a joke because it's a serious issue. Now whenever anyone hears about hormones in the water they brush it aside as a conspiracy theory. Alex does more harm than good for the stuff he talks about

Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider|Dan "If They're Young and Firm I Make Them Squirm" Schneider|Dan "Wanna Be a Star? Get in the Car" Schneider|Dan "The Man With a Plan and an Unmarked White Van" Schneider|Dan "I pork What I Can" Schneider|Dan "Old Enough to Read, Old Enough to Breed" Schneider|Dan "Candyland" Schneider|Dan "Split Her In Twain" Schneider|Dan "The Demolition Man" Schneider|Dan "Twelve Inch Span" Schneider|Dan "Baby Lovin' Clan" Schneider|Dan "Ladies' Man" Schneider|Dan "Use Your Hand" Schneider|Dan "Vaginal Scan" Schneider|Dan "Wider Than" Schneider|Dan "Best Man" Schneider|Dan "Game Plan" Schneider|Dan "Panties in the Trash Can" Schneider|Dan "Chicks on my Catamaran" Schneider|Dan "The Spider" Schneider|Dan "Teen Breeder" Schneider|Dan "This One's a Bleeder" Schneider|Dan "Came Inside Her" Schneider|Dan "I'll Defile Her" Schneider|Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider|Dan "Leg Divider" Schneider|Dan "Open Wider" Schneider|Dan "She's a Fighter" Schneider|Dan "I've Had Tighter" Schneider|Dan "Deep Insider Her" Schneider|Dan "Condom Hider" Schneider|Dan "Cum Provider" Schneider|Dan "Gang Bang Guider" Schneider|Dan "Supercollider" Schneider|Dan "minor 69er" Schneider|Dan "Whole Hand Inside Her" Schneider|Dan "Likes 'em Tighter" Schneider||Dan "The Spider" Schneider|Dan "Teen Breeder" Schneider|Dan "This One''s a Bleeder" Schneider|Dan "Came Inside Her" Schneider|Dan "I''ll Defile Her" Schneider|Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider|Dan "Leg Divider" Schneider|Dan "Open Wider" Schneider|Dan "She''s a Fighter" Schneider|Dan "I''ve Had Tighter" Schneider|Dan "Deep Insider Her" Schneider|Dan "Condom Hider" Schneider|Dan "Cum Provider" Schneider|Dan "Gang Bang Guider" Schneider|Dan "Supercollider" Schneider|Dan "minor 69er" Schneider|Dan "Whole Hand Inside Her" Schneider|Dan "Likes ''em Tighter" Schneider

|Dan "Cheek Divider" Schneider|Dan "The Rump Rider" Schneider|Dan "Already Creampied Her" Schneider|Dan "Stick it Inside Her" Schneider|Dan "The Warmth Provider" Schneider|Dan "The Overnighter" Schneider|Dan "The Meat Grinder" Schneider|Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider|Dan "The Starlet Sodomizer" Schneider|Dan "The Junior High Insider" Schneider|Dan "The Cervix Wrecker" Schneider|Dan "Hold her tighter, she''s a fighter" Schneider|Dan "If her age is on the clock, she''s old enough for cock" Schneider|Dan "fuck her in the ass then take her to math class" Schneider|Dan "If You Have a Daughter You''d Better Hide Her" Schneider|Dan "The Man With A Plan To Get Underage Poontang"|Dan "If You Take The Dick You get The Flick" Schneider|Dan "Wang Doodle Up the Piper" Schneider|Dan "Please mister, slower" Schneider

I've never understood the Dan Schneider / iCarly meme. Can someone redpill me about that?

Get out.

He's a raving foot fetishist who makes girls do the Dirty Dan with him to get and keep roles. One of his shows once posted a tweet telling girls to write how excited they were for the show on their feet, take a picture, and upload it for his personal spank bank.

She'll steal the monkey from your soup

>The aquafresh jew....

Motherfucker, I'm glad they put fluoride in the water. I got strong-ass teeth now.

Not a meme, he impregnated Britney Spears younger sister when she was way underage and cast on his show Zoe 101.

hahahahaha that is awesome

fuck off toothpaste jew

thats what cia kikes do, they program the goyum to have knee jerk reactions to very real issues and subvert any discussion

because only pedophiles sexualize little girls