Am law student

Am law student.

How do I become the prime minister of EU/Europe? How can I merge European countries into one, super power?

What is my step by step? No violence please.

First step: graduate

Second step: suck several bags of dicks

Metaphorically? Whose dicks would I have to suck?

You came to Sup Forums to figure out how to be Prime Minister? You don't have a bright future ahead of you.

Sup Forums is a special breed.

if you are the son, cousin, nephew of a politician or maybe only a friend.
it's like mafia
or if you are rich

I know a lot of politicians, some EU politicians too.

I am not rich but rich family.

I hope you get shot first.

why

you are lucky. go for it. be a politician, enter in a party

And why do you want to destroy the very essence of Europe?

If you're not already being raised and educated in one of those schools near Brussels where all of the Eurocrat elites send their kids to be indoctrinated with Muh Federalising Project then you've already failed. You'll never rise any higher than middle management, and you certainly would never be a Commissioner.

Only way to do it would be to capitalize on migrant invasion, become PM of EU country, call for EU army to stop the invasion, and take over from there. In the next ten years the moderates in every country will be hard right after seeing what all the Muslims do.

I made a few EU federation generals in the last few days

Go search them up. If you want to start a far-right federalist party we can meet.

Im in luck then. I have (weak) ties to some of my country's head EU politicians I and was raised among the highest upper class in my country. Ties and connections should not be a problem. methinks

You made them?

Did you see them?

For wanting to destroy Europe.

I would prefer not to pull an Erdogan by involving military. But a joined army for a joined cause is no doubt a good idea.

How is a joined Europe destroying it? I would still let the countries have individual say in their doings, much like the states in the US.

anyone volunteering for being the second Hitler ? No? I will gladly take this step

I did not

Because that would work

>How is a joined Europe destroying it?
Europe is diverse as fuck you fucking faggot. You want to destroy this by making us United States of Europe?!
Goodbye:
-languages
-cultures
-pretty much everything that makes us unique

You and people like you are faggots. You will never succeed. All that future blood will be on your hands, not the hands of people fighting to live their way of life, remember this.

>bootlicker thinks he'll ever be the boot

Top kek faggot, keep dreaming. You'll never be able to join their closed circle, because you are of low birth, because you are not jewish, because your parents do not have the right contacts, because you didn't go to their school. You'll never be one of them, let alone their leader.
Just fucking end yourself already you subhuman.

>But a joined army for a joined cause is no doubt a good idea.

If population identify as their nationality instead of Europeans.... there won't be much volunteers for EU army.

>How is a joined Europe destroying it?

Whole point of EU is to remove democracy from the continent and centralize corporate lobbying in one place, it is cheaper that way for multinational corporations.

SUCK MY DICK SINCE IM THE PRIME MINSITER/ PRESIDENT OF THE ETERNAL EURO FAGS