If the world's smartest man says Tories and Trump are evil it must be true

If the world's smartest man says Tories and Trump are evil it must be true

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source?

is that a 4th Reich prophecy on his lips?

>pop scientist says
yawn

Do some black hole math or whatever the fuck you do and shut up about the rest.

>Competence in physics
>Competence in politics

user...

He can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?

If he's so smart, why does he need a nanny to wipe his ass?

>Facts mathematically proved true
>Morale compass

Pick one

>World’s smartest man
>Shits his pants everyday

>If the world's smartest man says Tories and Trump are evil it must be true

I never said any such thing. Tory is a silly name though.

Smartest at physics, not politics.

>argument from authority
bitch ass nigguh can't even walk

Hes not even a real person. They can literally put anyone in that chair that looks retarded enough and make his computer say anything. How people cant see this is beyond me...actually it isnt, most goy are fucking stupid.

I think he's brain dead, but the speak and spell wired to his anus has gained sentience watching him shrivel like old produce.

This guy hasn't "said" anything in years. Never trust a literal puppet.

where did he say that?
i personally don't believe in stupid moral duality
but trump certainly isn't a decent person

>Has another theory BTFO every other week
>World's smartest man

And is he even the "smartest"? Granted the man is intelligent, but I'm sure there are those who have contributed more to the field of Physics.

is he the singer from that goodnight alt-right song?

Yeah no

Gee brain dead mouthpiece for the NWO says something negative about trump. FYI ALS is also a degenerative brain disease.

And Einstein was a commie.

you can both be a good scientist but a fucking moron in Politics.

What has this actual cripple ever really done besides becoming retarded? (obviously).

Reminder that he's an imposter.

>miraculously doesn't die after his doctor gives him 2 years to live
>average expectancy after diagnosis is 4 years
>2nd longest to live was 30 years
>he lives 50 years, for (((some reason))) the disease ignores his respiratory system and his face
>has started being "political"
>would be easy to replace as you don't have to copy any manerisms or voice

Which is more likely? That he basically refutes everything we know about ALS and is a walking miracle, or, he is an imposter?

This fucking man is an impostor. Just an actor to trick gullible goys. Search some older pictures of this "man" and explain to me where tf those bottom teeth came from

Fuckin hahahha holy shit my sides

No, you can't. There is only one intelligence.

People been talking to a machine for years and think there's a man behind the machine. Well there is but it's not Stephen. What a horrible faith. Trapped inside your own head while somebody is using you for their own agenda.

Einstein was a jew

Overrated. He can't even make up his mind whether god exists.

ahahahahahahaha look at his fucking face

he calculated that black holes billions of light years away release infinitesimal amounts of energy and it is true

why doesn't the fucker just cut off his teeth?

if he's so smart, why can't he levitate?

Kek

Nobody is forcing him to, he can get up and leave any time.

Really makes you think

Elaborate pls

Hawking has been brain dead for years and some kike writes the shit he supposedly "says"

hawking is an self absorbed arrogent motherfucker, he is great at science but he exceeds macron levels of "i know more than everyone about everything"

This is what I think as well.

Exactly, his wheelchair should be Prof Xavier tier

kikes are morally bankrupt enough to do shit like that

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking

> In 1997, he conceded a 1991 public scientific wager made with Kip Thorne and John Preskill of Caltech. Hawking had bet that Penrose's proposal of a "cosmic censorship conjecture" – that there could be no "naked singularities" unclothed within a horizon – was correct.

>By 2003, consensus among physicists was growing that Hawking was wrong about the loss of information in a black hole.[178] In a 2004 lecture in Dublin, he conceded his 1997 bet with Preskill, but described his own, somewhat controversial solution to the information paradox problem, involving the possibility that black holes have more than one topology.

>As part of another longstanding scientific dispute, Hawking had emphatically argued, and bet, that the Higgs boson would never be found... The particle was discovered in July 2012 at CERN following construction of the Large Hadron Collider. Hawking quickly conceded that he had lost his bet[184][185] and said that Higgs should win the Nobel Prize for Physics,[186] which he did in 2013.[187]

Top tier conspirscy theory

prove that it's really him

I can't that's why it's top tier

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

Hehehe you people believe all kinds of kike pupet shows

I wonder what expression would he have if I just laid my nut sack on his shoulder or top of his head. My sweaty, but soft balls just chilling on him whiles he's incapable of swiping them away. Turn off his gay speaking thing. I wonder if he'd grunt in frustration.

if hes so smart why in a wheelchair

The digits have spoken

Why does a vegetable like him need to virtue signal?

facts:
Professional physicists will generally tell you that Hawking is unquestionably a true groundbreaker and excellent scientist in the very specific field of theoretical physics, particularly for the large amounts of revolutionary new work he did some 30 or 40 years ago.

However, they will also tell you that his disability and public persona have made him far more famous than he would otherwise be, and that he has in recent years clearly shown no qualms to hyping up this persona and taking on certain public positions in exchange for money or compensation. So, it makes sense to take anything he says outside of his lectures or scientific publications with a few shakes of salt.

That having been said, saying he is dead and replaced is a conspiracy theory in literally exactly the same realm as saying any other famous person is dead and replaced. Just like any other famous person, the reptiles would have to fabricate a clone of suitable resemblance to fool everyone, and the paralysis only makes it very slightly easier for them in the grand scheme of things. What is really happening is some "Labours" (as I understand progressives are called in the UK) or whoever are generously giving him a bunch of money, for him to say a few political words on the public stage for them.

If you think about it, it really is what the smartest person would actually do, rather than care much about the petty political squabbles between "left" and "right", and he is the one playing YOU for taking his more obviously "celebrity" statements very seriously.

if you're so smart why do you have to wipe your own ass?

Too smart to function.

Good post

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

he just wants some help or somethin look at this shit

id go fuckin mental too if i was him

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.html

poor fella

>Meme theories most of which were disproven
Hairy black holes is his greatest theory.

this guy goes to jeffrey epsteins party island so he must be smart

You do know he's been cursed by the almighty himself, right? You have only to look at him.

Look at all the alt-right brainlets getting assblasted

>Xavier also fights to serve a greater good by promoting peaceful coexistence and equality between humans and mutants in a world where zealous anti-mutant bigotry is widespread

sounds like a cuck to me

>competence in nothing
>competence in politics

user...

Xavier is a mutant too. He's not a cuck, he's a Jew who is trying to fool humans into accepting mutants who are going to kill all humans.

He's so dumb he doesn't know how to keep his teeth in his mouth, or walk, or speak...

sounds like a kike to me

>his disability and public persona have made him far more famous than he would otherwise be
/thread

My sides are kill.
Megakek.

Savage

>Thinking Trump and the Tories are the same because they fall under the general label of 'conservative'

can someone please just fold his upper lip over his fucking teeth.

Source would be nice as when anyone says something is "evil" I lose respect for any arguments they may have been making. Evil simply does not exist in the real world.

Amoralism and moral relativism seem the best viewpoints on the matter but outside philosophy evil does not exist in capacity to describe events or people.

If he is so smart why can't he even walk?

What is... Just for Men?

The guy can't even speak, let alone write.
I don't believe anything the media claims he says anymore due to the fact that they'll leverage any respected person (real or fiction) that they can to justify their positions.

This yellow fever faggot doesn't know shit about philosophy.

He is a fucking robot being controlled by some crazy Illuminati type group ran by (((them))). I don't think this fuckers brain has functioned in 20+ years. He is a fucking puppet and I will never be convinced otherwise.

No one lives that long with ALS. Sorry, most likely Hawking died many years ago. They now have a puppet that they use to produce political propaganda.

I remember him saying that islam is the most evil religion on Earth and getting deplatformed in your country for that. He also had a few fun things to say about SJWs and their anti-science attitudes. If he ever bashed Trump (which I don't recall), I'm pretty sure it wasn't even half as damning as what he said about the lefties and their pets.

When it comes to bashing Tories, well, that's perfectly fine, I mean those fuckers are fighting anime while there's real sandniggers raping your kids and turning them into kebab meat.

kük

>walking miracle
While don't you misgender xir while you're at it, cunt.

hes a retard

checked, came here to post this

i have the thread open in the background and suddenly a moderator is stephen memeing in my ears

Einstein stole all of his work.

Has anyone any actual proof this guy is intelligent?

I mean, the guy hasn't actually said anything for years. If the "Illuminati" wanted a literal puppet, this would be their guy.

I rekon someone else is controlling his voice box remotely to get him to say lefty things and perpetuate the globalist narrative because we all think he's clever and therefore assume he's correct when in fact he's just a vegetable.

I AM

>pop scientist only famous because he's in a wheelchair and has a robot voice.
>authority on politics and what normal people think

pick one

Oh shit! I thought I was alone in thinking that.>>>>Turns out its quite a common belief.

I like him better on "Son Of The Beach"

Can he also say Stay a While, stay foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer?

Is this guy even alive anymore or just a computer?

Medical science is getting better at keeping ALS sufferers alive and miserable. Hawking has been rich for a long time. It's not a conspiracy.

One of my childhood friend's dads was diagnosed with ALS six years ago. He's doing perfectly fine. Totally paralyzed, miserable, and probably suicidal, but fine.

He isn't the worlds smartest man.

He died a long time ago...people only live 5 years or so with that disease.

Are we really meant to believe he's anything but a severely disabled man? His brain is probably in a vegetative state, his voice box is clearly being programmed by the NWO.