YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT SWEDEN LOL

I swear I didn't know this LMFAO.....FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre#Use_by_anti-semites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jews control media
>not being a racist piece of garbage
Pick one you insufferable stornfag

Holy Fuck Sven, get your shit together

They also own a lot media in Finland.

Erkkos (owners of Sanoma) are Jews nowadays too

I swear it's not even funny anymore. I had no idea and it never crossed my mind to check this, even if Sweden is the hotbed of white genocide project...

We are witnessing a fucking showdown in the making. One day when all of this breaks out, when the genie gets out, it will escalate. I don't know the outcome, I don't know who will lose or who will win, but this is building up for yet another bloodshed.

It will get to that point, the sooner the better. This is just disgusting at this point. Europe has been so thoroughly fucked, from Vatican impostors to these kikes...damn

There's no escaping the jew huh. Well I guess the jew won't escape us too...

Jesus. That explains why sweden is the worst country in the EU right now. It's under quite the marxist influence.

>Jews control media
>Jews control Hollywood

What part of this aren't you understanding nimrod?

dont like it? create your own media companies then

Just had a great idea, we need to lobby for a law that prevents businesses for being to predominantly one religion. Similar to the EEOC.

you will find similar quotes from henry ford

Top kek. But let's not stray from the topic, admit it Toblerone, how kiked is your country? Be honest.

read about the frankfurt school to get the next red pill

i dont know and i honestly dont care

>Jews own media and push cultural Marxism and subversion

Wow, I am so surprised. I thought the Jews were good all this time.

I swear it's fucking up my mental health seeing the blatant simple truths in quotes from Nazi leaders, I hope that the destiny will turn this ship and help us steer it into non-kike direction.

They really are fuckin pests. They can just win us over, while we sit idly. There has to be a blowback.

Rise up against your Swedish oppressors, serkku.

Your country has been infiltrated by German communists up to the government, you can't even deny it anymore

>i dont know and i honestly dont care

? Why? Too comfy on the Swiss standard to care? What will you do if they fuck your shit up one day?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

my country is already fucked

I will migrate to USA once I can

I am no nazi, but it gives you a clue on how big the issue with the media really was 70 years ago, and how things are "different" today

Me: not surprised.

founded by (((Rudolf Augstein)))

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK?!?!!!!?!?!?>I will migrate to USA once I can
You're joking, orrrr.....?

If the media has a leftist biased, you can be sure the kikes own it.

im serious you dumb slavshit

If I would have the opportunity to work in Switzerland, I swear I would collect my fat swiss paychecks while living like a buddhist monk in a cuckshed for several years, just to get the hell out of Europe with some money in my pockets

We all know about the Bonnier family, this is not news. We are not memeing when we say it's the Jews.

USA is a fuckin slavestate as much as Europe. Why the fuck would you go there?

Let me guess, you have a (((movie))) influenced fantasy about living in some woods with guns and your truck, being "free".

Get real, Rolex.

no you dumb retard

I dont expect you to understand

> USA is a fuckin slavestate as much as Europe
meanwhile the Croatian elite is sucking you dry, no offence, same is going on here

youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig

I never ever heard this theory in all the Sweden Yes threads made here. And I really thought you Swede faggots were just benevolent and naive as fuck. My logic was; they live too comfy, they have it way too good, the standards are way too good, so they got lazy and start to find "causes" to be worried about, and then - naturally - "let's save the world" complex kicked in.

Silly me.

It's much more simple than that. It's the fuckin jews.

>meanwhile the Croatian elite is sucking you dry

Croatia is poor so there's not much to suck, I don't know if you could understand but living here is actually good, and since we're poor, we are still 99% white, catholic, no niggers no faggots and no jews. Definitely not nowhere near to your levels.

"Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans."

>When man attempts to rebel against the iron logic of Nature, he comes into struggle with the principles to which he himself owes his existence as a man. And this attack must lead to his own doom.

>Here, of course, we encounter the objection of the modern pacifist, as truly Jewish in its effrontery as it is stupid! 'Man's role is to overcome Nature!'

>Millions thoughtlessly parrot this Jewish nonsense and end up by really imagining that they themselves represent a kind of conqueror of Nature; though in this they dispose of no other weapon than an idea, and at that such a miserable one, that if it were true no world at all would be conceivable.

They also don't believe in soul, or karma, which makes me really wonder hmm hmm hmm and more hmmm why is it that Marxist teachings are against religion and how come kikes are obsessed with material things.

Google "Kol Nidre".

>Google "Kol Nidre".

I almost forgot - like any kike plan, this one got the classic kike damage control treatment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre#Use_by_anti-semites

Like clockwork.

Shocker