What's the point of being a nationalist when you hate over half the people in your country anyway?

What's the point of being a nationalist when you hate over half the people in your country anyway?

When even the people of the same race as you are overwhelmingly fighting against your interests?

Why even bother being a nationalist at that point?

Bump cuz i've ran into the same philosiphical roadblock.

there is literally no point of being nationalist
everybody hates you and even people in the right wing don't like nationalists

Most of the western countries are filled with progresive liberals, circlejerking in a nationalistic group won't bring you anywhere. Just join the military if you care that much about your country

also

>dying for israel

It won't be half of the country if they're dead

You don't hate them.

You disagree with their point. Being a nationalist is nothing something that can be generalized because nationalism mostly abide to the rules made by the country like the "Grundgesetzt" or the "2. Amendment".

So in your country for example you don't have to hate those people, just disagree with their point and use force if they think it's a good idea.

Hate, in the end, is your problem and not the problem of nationalism.

not instead of nothing*

>jewlogic
GAS

That's why I became a libertarian.
My goal in life is to create a white only libertarian closed community where the state and the political class wouldn't exist.
Search your feelings, every single one of you, know deep inside that it has always been the only path.

I'll keep loving my country no matter what people say.

For the lulz.

Also checkem.

Your goal should always be to give yourself and your family the best life possible. It's not about hating anyone, it's about love for your family. Ending or renegotiating globalist agreements, stopping outsourcing of jobs and reducing work visas, securing the border, deporting illegals, blocking immigrants from countries that can't properly vet anyone are all good for every citizen of your country which includes you and your family.

Negroes/beans have a problem with the abstract concepts of state, government, and nation, the population of a government means nothing.

The point of being a nationalist is to kick out those who aren't.
Why bother living in a first world country if all you're going to do is preach the ideologies of the third world?

>It won't be half of the country if they're dead

I can't be proud of my family, user. It has no real history to speak of. I'm a hispano-gallic mutt. My mom and my dad don't see each other. I'm myself estranged from them and not very confident in my aptitudes to produce an offspring of my own.

we're lost in a dream
pic related

This is exactly why the Varg meme guy said nationalism is bullshit. And I agree with his point, do the English have anything in common with the loads of Pakis plaguing London? Does the white American with the niggers that turned the most beautiful of his cities into war zones?

Of course not. If anyone here believes there is suddenly going to be a super authoritarian government that out of the blue will deport these people by the millions I really feel bad for them. It's nothing but a pipe dream.

I came to this same conclusion recently. I have strong tribal feelings but no real tribe. I guess radical egoism is the ideology most in line with my actual lifestyle. Or maybe Varg has the answer

Even if you don't love your family for whatever reason, you should at least love yourself enough to want the nation you live in to be as nice as possible. Less crime, more jobs, higher wages, a better quality of life. This is what nationalism gives you.

Statism.is meaningless, tribalism isnt.

what do you mean by half ???
The media is manipulated by jews so they make it seem like they are the majority if what ypu ware saying is true hillary wpuld have been president.
And also why do you even need other people to believe in your beliefs ? are you a fucking normie ?

But people oppose it or are completely obnoxious to it. There's nothing I can do outside of voting and the Internet

Love Trumps Hate.

if you trully believe what op is saying you stepped right into the jews trap making you think that the nationalists are a minotrity and that you shoud give up

A lot of people just need to be educated about the benefits of nationalism. They aren't bad people, they've just been brainwashed by the elite-owned media and elite-controlled education system to believe globalism is good, when it only makes them poorer and their neighborhoods more dangerous. You can fight back and help wake them up by informing the people you know about the benefits of nationalism, and how the media and education system are run by the same globalist elites responsible for putting everyone into debt slavery through their bank cartels, and immigrating criminals and moochers, and shipping out jobs to 3rd world countries. Information can save anyone willing to listen.