Does England have the worst police in the world?

Does England have the worst police in the world?
>be brit
>your daughter is kidnapped by Muslims
>police won't do anything because it would be racist
>can't go get your girl yourself because that too would be racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
amazon.co.uk/Original-Hurom-Squeezing-Generation-Technology/dp/B071FJPRX3/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1503772383&sr=1-2&keywords=hurom slow juicer
youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE
infor.pl/prawo/gmina/dzialalnosc-gospodarcza/98190,Kiedy-i-jak-uzyskac-decyzje-o-warunkach-zabudowy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2FVWRWIUV70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Worst police, worst media, worst politicians.

Don't forget the part where they scapegoat Japan with the public taxpayer TV propaganda channel.

>experiencing the privilege of sex with a strong Muslim man
>horrific betrayal
Wow fuck the Daily Racist

>Asian
>ASIAN

they don't look asian they look like mehmets

They British are so cucked & the reason this went on for son long, and was under reported (Rotterham) was that the local police & politicians don't want to insult/offend/persecute Muslims.

Notice how they call them "asians" in England?

FUCK THAT.

They're not Asians. They're brainwashed backwards muslims.

Even Allum Bohkari wants to remove Kebab.

P.s. America has the BEST Asians. Real Asians. Smart & hard working.

>be briton
>Junkie hits my car in an underpass
>Both obviously must have been off their head
>They take off and drive about 100 yards before stopping
>Police come
>Arrest a man
>Oh well he said he was driving to start with
>Changed story at police station
>Oy vey this means hes free to go there
>Can't you find the guy who was driving there was CCTV from the shop wasn't there
>Couldn't you ask the witnesses from the shop?

>Oh user you know people its been 5 months so they've probably forgotten them.
>I get the nagging suspicion from the call tone that the passenger who was monged on drugs (police admitted this) got let off the hook

Oh and it was four months before I heard anything from them. Did I mention that?

Anyone else had this bullshit?

It's the UK. They lump sandniggers with the Asians, but they won't call Indians Asians.

This fucks me off.
Every Muslim knows that Mohammed took over Medina by migrating there in huge numbers.

fucking uk
Digits confirm

When a newspaper says "asian rape gangs" everyone in UK understands that to mean "muslim".
I would prefer it if they said Muslim, but it's not like anyone thinks they're Japs and Chinks.

Also the guys are
"known to the police"

>Oh I'd love to arrest them user but aaaaaa yeah whatcha gonna do

And this is coming from a pretty homogenous policeforce. Wait for 10 years. Another sign of the police here.

>Shock rise in reports of child neglect
>Figures up 68 per cent compared to five years ago
>From the looks of it diversity is up 70% from five years ago
But I'm sure thats not related

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

>British police
>a fucking disgrace to humanity

> When You lost the revloutionary war.
> And you still haven't learned anything

also remove kebab

England has created a blueprint for an orwellian society.

They fucked them selfs over by thinking they are anything but scared snowflakes.

In the UK, Asian typically refers to East Asians as well as pakis/indians m8

Theres a campaign to see more idiot good for nothing Micky mouse degree holders into the police. Theres also a heavy contingent of "Special Officers". Think special = Officer Doofy

They don't get paid but get a rise from wearing a hat.

Anglos are subhumans.

If youll ever come to UK, ull see, those fags only look at their shoes when they walk. They open mouth only when drunk, and even then - they run like cowards.

No wonder muslism do what every they want there. I've been also in Liverpool. Man, white anglos there are just like blacks. Subhuman drug addicts.

When I was in UK for first time I was a bit pissed, but now - I just laugh.

Pretty much same shit in Germany. You walk, goup of guys in fornt of you - and they fcking make a hole on road, just to let you walk and look at your shoes. Opens mouth? One kurwa, and thats all.

Seriously, I tried this few times (was prepared to get punched), and it always worked. Men there have dicks, but thats all. No pride, no honor. Just garbage ready to be fixed by blacks and muslims.

You are more likely to be arrested for calling someone a Muslim rapist than being a Muslim rapist.

JUST
U
S
T

Um luv, they are asians actually. A bit like how AntiFa are actually indeed anti-fascists.
Actually thinking about it, I can't recall the last time orientals were called asians.

you'd swear this is from a comedy movie

>Police swooped on a garden party where a song mocking the death of terrorist Osama bin Laden was played.

>The force helicopter and 10 officers were sent to a home in Highdene Road, Cherry Hinton after a complaint from members of the public the music was too loud and people were allegedly shouting anti-Islamic abuse.

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525

>be me and spend my childhood and teenage years living in britain because immigrant mommy dragged me along
>few years ago draw a picture of varg vikernes as a spurdo in school because im bored along with swastikas and the word "nigga"
>teacher is concerned and searches up "spurdo sparde" and sees pedobear on good old know your meme dot com
>asks me who the man with the gasoline bottle is and idiot me tells her its a funny musician guy and she freaks out after reading that he is a "neo nazi"
>i have the prevention/anti-radicalisation police visit my house on my 14 birthday to talk to me about how i am a potential victim of neo nazi radicalization online
>tfw i have been a "right wing radical" since i was fucking born anyway but never really revealed my power level to them before this except having "controversial opinions"
>be put on some potential terrorist register
>probably still on it but who cares

yeah, my stupid little anegdote is just one example of how the british police is far more concerned with arresting edgy teenagers that draw stupid crap in school instead of pakis groping girls in the same schools. i dont think it got any better since then, if not worse. their priorities are retarded.

>visiting Liverpool
>ever
Next time just go to Manchester or Detroit in America

UK is so cucked they can't even mention muslim in a negative light, even when mooslims are caught red handed.

Poles aren't white. Go home commie EU scum.

P.s. Poles can't fight and always get bulled here just like how Germans and Russians have bullied them throughout history.

Asian == South Asian == Paki/Indian
Oriental == East Asian == chink/nip/gook

>Seriously, I tried this few times (was prepared to get punched), and it always worked. Men there have dicks, but thats all. No pride, no honor. Just garbage ready to be fixed by blacks and muslims.

Shame you weren't working your special sauce on muslims. Oh wait - you'd be arrested for doing that. Fuck off larper just learn from us and get out of the EUSSR while you can.

>muslims
They were Asians mate, said so in the papers

>>be me and spend my childhood and teenage years living in britain because immigrant mommy dragged me along

I heard that minimum wage here translates to twice the wage in Poland. That can't be true can it?

British police act like an occupation force. Literally zog.

Remove union jack

Our minimal wage is 453,48 EUR, yours is 1 396,90 EUR
Our average wage is 1091 EUR

>Our minimal wage is 453,48 EUR, yours is
1,396.90 EUR

What the fuck? This is some bullshit. Hope you can dodge rapefugees. How would you vote in the referendum?

No one cares what you say subhuman.

Its evening, shouldnt you lubricating your ass now? Dont tell me your door are closed. Your friendly anglo gays and muslims are waiting.

Well lets be honest lads we can't really say shit to a Pole while hes in his ethnostate

Poland's a left wing dump full of Mongol rape babies.

Most of the rapists are pakis (which is on your map) but still agree that they aren't really Asians, still better than the U.S.A's classification of people's

>t. Mehmed

you forgot worst people

>Scouser
>White

Pick one

Its turning into a dystopia.

>This is some bullshit
No, this is the reality after half of a century with marxists running your economy. It is not that tragic, you can rent a flat, pay your bills, buy food, some vodka and that's pretty much it. It is "liveable" or more likely "doable" to live.
In Ukraine they have ~110 EUR minimal wage.

> How would you vote in the referendum?
I'd bet that 30-35% leave, 65-70% stay. We do not feel (at least directly) the downsides of being in the EU.

Sure is

Over here it is about 350 EUR min wage.

And the rapefugees get a bit more just a bit more while doing nothing.

We have few ATM but our cucksident agreed to the quotas after claiming there will be no quotas accepted for Romania. But then the okitics here are a complete shit show with all the new right wing/nationalist obviously just pandering but no one even uttering the idea of perhaps getting out of the EU, should we get fucked with shit we don't want.

Dunno, but I really hope romaniangets its act together else all the based eastern European part gets to be surrounded by both west and Romania and possibly Bulgaria that are under considerable political and economic occupation.

Really really hope that PRM can reorganize and get a true nationalistic candidate, not just a nationalist/rightwing mouthpiece that will get in office and continue the same show. But that is unlikely.

We do have a interesting small movement of Meritocracy with required professional qualifications (usually managerial) before applying for a official posting and having mandatory IQ, general knowledge and other tests to qualify.

Interesting in a way, but has little exposure, and low chances, as well as a new system that is largely theoretical ATM.

Hahaha. If we do not get out of the EU we won't be dodging them for long since the current based leaders will get replaced by fucks after a fee blackops.

The British police force just maintains the status quo by any means necessary. They don't care about real crimes, just keeping the plebs in order. With a proper rape license you can rape and murder children, as long as you praise Allah and keep spending money to keep the economy growing. These are simple truths.

>No, this is the reality after half of a century with marxists running your economy. It is not that tragic, you can rent a flat, pay your bills, buy food, some vodka and that's pretty much it. It is "liveable" or more likely "doable" to live.

Have you ever thought of homesteading? The land prices must look a bit better with the currency jewing going on. I don't know if I could emigrate...

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

I think the stats are just like that since they just let the pakis and wogs off for nearly anything. It's easier for UK police to pick on Poles instead of fat lipped coons and greasy pakis.

>won't be dodging them for long since the current based leaders will get replaced

>In Italy, Berlusconi’s scandal-tainted reign in power ended as Italian bond yield spreads hit dangerous highs, and EU pressure helped force his resignation and replacement by former European Commissioner Mario Monti.

>These episodes may appear to be a political innovation borne out of the need to address an unprecedented financial and economic crisis. This is only true in part. In fact, technocratic, non-partisan rulers fit in perfectly with the way in which European institutions for economic governance have been designed.

The EUSSR is a shoah waiting to happen

Ask a guy who's been fired from a British police force anything

Is he actually holding a piece of rolled up paper?

>good grief

>Fired

What lead to you being fired?

>Have you ever thought of homesteading
Nah, I earn 2k EUR after taxes and I am living like a king here.

> The land prices must look a bit better with the currency jewing going on

If by land you mean a farmland, then pic rel (PLN/ha in various voivodeships, 1EUR=4.2PLN).
But as a foreigner it is almost impossible to buy a farmland in Poland for you, it is very restricted even for ethnic Poles

forgot pic

1. proof
>ive been sacked i dont have any proooof
kys
2.was it for being racist
3. if not, why were you fired
4.are things there as bad as everyone says

Pretty much the worst, they even harass lawful citizens who defend against hostile Muslims. Imagine being arrested for reporting an assault.

We had a report from a gypsy/traveler community which moved into the area of a bike being stolen. I was responding to the report with my partner, and when we were on our way there I commented that we're wasting our time because they're always pulling this kind of stuff and they'll likely have moved on before we can do anything anyway. She went and reported me to our superintendent saying I
was discriminating the traveler community. Got called up for a disciplinary hearing and they weren't satisfied, they pulled up trivial crap which I've done like climbing a ladder despite it not being "health and safety approved" and other minor stuff, ended up "recommending me to resign"

>it is very restricted even for ethnic Poles

its the only think which can't be devalued because you can't make more. I'd consider it on your end just on the basis that I'd rather a Sup Forumseack got the cream then a commie. Besides its a healthy hobby.

RIGHT WING ECO SQUAD

>I was responding to the report with my partner, and when we were on our way there I commented that we're wasting our time because they're always pulling this kind of stuff

Well you sound like a lazy sod. What are you? Not getting paid to drive around and do that shit.

>Oh its just someones bike

Fuck

Right now I am saving money to buy a house with a garden, so I will probably start some kind of a garden plot.
Recently I ordered a slow squeezing juicer,
amazon.co.uk/Original-Hurom-Squeezing-Generation-Technology/dp/B071FJPRX3/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1503772383&sr=1-2&keywords=hurom slow juicer

this thing is awesome

dont avoid me you lying nigger

Still no hordes of niggers and spics pulling down statues.
Most of this is bullshit BTW. They do have real stuff to do such as busting chinky human traffickers.

saving this for future redpills

>Recently I ordered a slow squeezing juicer

Kek I saw that in Lidl. But how does it differ from a normie squeezer?

Also how are the planning permissions in Poland? I'm not saying I'd be able to build a house but some look pretty comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE

>Also how are the planning permissions in Poland?
Just like in every ex-commie state, too much of a bureaucracy and the state is your enemy in every matter, not your friend.

Use google translate, it should do the job
infor.pl/prawo/gmina/dzialalnosc-gospodarcza/98190,Kiedy-i-jak-uzyskac-decyzje-o-warunkach-zabudowy.html

> But how does it differ from a normie squeezer?
You mean what is the difference between "normal" and "slow" juicer? Some healthy enzymes are not destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FVWRWIUV70

You can make a juice out of pretty much anything, including bananas, almonds and so on

Oh, the dream.
Here through Cleve tricks they can buy as much as they want (have society=juridic person, buy land=>declare bankruptcy, assets revert to share holders, land to them) and the only Romanian to ever buy back land from a foreigner got a parliamentary commission that is trying to get the person in jail. How nice.

And one wonders why Romania has the one of not the most draconian anti gun legislation in Europa and has the large bulk of the army outside of certain high rank officers has been systemically fucked for over 25 years...

>one of not the most draconian

One of, if not the most draconian
But thankfully in practice it is a bit different than on paper as are all things in Romania...

>Just like in every ex-commie state, too much of a bureaucracy and the state is your enemy in every matter, not your friend.

Well good luck anyway

>"slow" juicer?
Ok thats awesome. Cider making time.

In Poland if you want to buy a farmland, then
1) you must have Polish citizenship
2) you must live for at least 5 years in the county where you want to buy this land
3) you must have farming knowledge and pass some test

This law was basically made to prevent Germans and chinks from buying us out

> has the one of not the most draconian anti gun legislation in Europa
so have we, but within a few weeks/months we will greatly liberalize our laws and it will be much easier to get a gun

Good idea. Was thinking the same, but first trying to get enough shekels for it, thud career, and getting my drivers licence including the heavy machinery because fuck working hectares by hand.

In any east European state when you want to solve anything you go with gifts. For every distinct visit.

Ex cop, the police as a whole are very good here
We've got the best legislation and legitimacy in the world for policing and forces perform extremely well despite cuts
It's the politics from the higher ups (inspectors and above) that cause shit like this
Trust me, the average bobby is just as sick and tired of this shit as you. There's a lot more bullshit that doesn't get reported on, such as the insanely high amount of mispers and domestics they have to deal with, which results in more paperwork and admin work
This work was done by admin staff before, but it's been loaded on police officers because of staff cuts

the worst is definitely our IRS, this is literal Monty Python tier of absurd. For example

>go to IRS and ask them if you interpret law correctly
>they confirm it
>a few years pass
>authorities changed
>suddenly IRS accuses you of not paying your taxes correctly, because they have decided to interpret the law differently
>you must pay all overdue taxes + rate of interest

>In any east European state when you want to solve anything you go with gifts. For every distinct visit.
That's true, but I'd rather have simple and effective law instead of having to deal with this kind of bullshit

Asian means from asian continent.
They've been called that since forever.
You fucking retards that have no knowledge of anything constantly refer to this as though it is newspeak or a coverup.
Asian means paki.
Chinks are called chinks, east asian or oriental.

>>go to IRS and ask them if you interpret law correctly
>>they confirm it

It is a well known fact that you can ask multiple IRS agents/agencies to tell you how a particular law affects you and you will get a different answer from each one.

I fucking hate the IRS

totally retarded.

Filthy polak parasite that stop receiving gibs and shit his tracksuit when brexitwas announced, detected.
Country full of parasites, infesting any country with money to spare, undercutting prices, never paying tax, leeching off benefits at the same time, sleeping 20 to a room like pakis.
Fuck off and stay in your stinking ghetto wasteland.
Fucking niggers of Europe.
Scraped benefits in germany too I see, see the pattern. Your main competition in Europe are the rapefugees, you are the lowest of the low.

Shush bitch.

>muh just following orders.
anyone who becomes a police in modern society is helping to destroy western civilization by protecting migrants even after they attack the native population.

Should have been deported and all your possessions burned.

Have you even read the police code of ethics? The questioning of unethical is encouraged. It just doesn't work when these people run the force. What alternative do you suggest to our police officers other than they just get on with their jobs?
It doesn't help that nobody gave a shit about police budgets until the terror attacks this year, when the last budget cut threat passed two fucking years ago. There was nobody interested back then. Most people don't even know who their police and crime commissioner is
It's no fucking wonder the police are so politicised by the brass when the public aren't interested enough in holding them to account!

questioning of unethical orders* is encouraged

Asian gangs???? what the fuck?

We have the most PC and bureaucratic police.

India and Pakistan are in Asia. Both Indians and Pakis get super buttmad when you mix them up.
Therefore, Asians.

>t.Muslim rapebaby

>That's true, but I'd rather have simple and effective law instead of having to deal with this kind of bullshit

Eh, but sometimes if you have the people skills or someone who has them speak for you then you can arrange considerable leeway in the way things work and get things done.

In a way it allows us little people a way to get the benefits of cronyism, but at the end of the day it opens our eyes even more about the fact that the richer you are the richer you will get, the more powerful you are the more powerful you get,etc simply because of the fact that it is and always will be a contest of who has more shit to throw at a problem, and as such swimming against the current usually means failure.

you protected saville and continue to protect politicans from their grooming victims getting justice. When whites march they get the rough treatment, when muslims march they get the red carpet. Being a policeman is the most bluepilled shit unless you are a homocide detective.

No offence mate, but you don't come off as well-read on this subject
Nobody's denying flaws in policing. The problem is that nobody cares enough to change anything. People moan and whine when they can't get a cop to their house after a burglary, but they won't actually do anything about it. It's just not in the public's consciousness
This is purely anecdotal, but most officers I've known err to the conservative side of politics because. This is because of the nature of the job and the kind of people it attracts

Polish people at least have balls.

t. America

>Feels he knows so much about this place
>Still messed up what British and English is

worst people. the government is a parasite

Meanwhile your dad cleaned my toilet today. Really makes one ponder.

America. Never fought a fair fight, yet never won a war.
Constantly bullies tiny, insignificant countries.
Licks the anus of Israel.
MURICA FUK YEH