I have been working on a new ideology. I would appreciate other people's thoughts on it

I have been working on a new ideology. I would appreciate other people's thoughts on it.

docs.google.com/document/d/1X3HBR5WWJ_bAmzYFOrRg48CfPr-EvQZaN-qrvNmvX54/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dHzgeran
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, sign out for privacy.

>named Alpha through to Zeta based on intelligence
I'm reading Brave New World right now, have you read it? Because that's what they do there, and it's a dystopia.

No, I haven't read it. Might take a look

All we need to do is kill the Jews. Kick out the blacks. Purge the intelligentsia, remove Mexicans,

Destroy feminism, rewrite history, re educate half of all whites and

Then begin practicing Christianity at which point I'm sure all the evil we did to get there will be totes worth it.

#Naziforlife

That's our ideology. For realz dude!

I like the idea of taking tests in order to vote, but extending those tests to also determine class is wrong, since intelligence is impossible to measure.

>Then begin practicing Christianity

Which one? There's 4 major versions.

>t.totally not a false-flagger

It's antifa...they're trying to collect Gmail logins of Sup Forumstards so they can get them cancelled.

>implying that's not how nazis on pol actually sound

So antifa's plan is to cause a minor inconvenience?

>Actually being dumb enough to think that antifa would be intelligent enough to think of that

I'm kinda spooked tho, can you post your text here on pol? or a pastebin?

Since the trips command it
pastebin.com/dHzgeran

Retarded. This system creates a class of undesirables assigned by the establishment, you are a moron

Actually, now that I've reread your essay thing and thought about it, geniocracy, as imperfect as it might be, would probably be a better system than capitalism. I doubt it would ever succeed, but it's a great idea.

One idea is to use transhumanism to raise the average IQ, to avoid the problems caused by idiocracy.

The problem is that there is no necessary link between material intelligence and right. Some of the most intelligent people, in terms of IQ, suggest that we just send all of our garbage into space, and risk everything by looking for another habitable planet.

This is no better than letting a monkey randomly pick policies. In fact, it may be much worse.

Wisdom is separate from intelligence, and the self-isolating and misanthropic tendencies of a genetic aristocracy can only increase this divide. I would say that we already have the basics of your system in place. Schools already determine the intelligence of children and then divide them into slaves of different tiers. Only at the very top levels of intelligence and drive do people separate themselves and allow any sort of unique thought. But at that point they have already proven their loyalty to the system, and they remain isolated by it. Anything they will create they have no real power over, the use is determined by the technocracy as a whole.

All of this is aside from the problem of people learning in different ways, at different rates, and having different interests - all of which make it impossible to create any standardised testing. I would suggest reading Plato on Meno's slave. This demonstrates quite clearly how an intelligent man may not be able to grasp the basics of a concept, because of his own predetermined beliefs, while an ignorant slave can be taught.

One problem with stratification based on intelligence alone is that it does not account for the socialization and emotional biases of the intellectual elite. Ted Kaczynski wrote about this.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

>The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

>Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

Thanks. I've read through your work and I'll post my take on it when I get back from the store.

I disagree with your notion that geniocracy can replace capitalism. Geniocracy, being a political system, can exist side by side with capitalism, a economic system.

The only rules for capitalism are: 1 that individuals can amass wealth and 2 that there's a central authority (a state or otherwise) that enforces ownership of property and protects patents.

This, but the idea of intellectual competitiveness is good, and theoretical geniocracy were combined with a theoretical toiler's utopia (a society where the people doing the most work get the most), this could be a good idea.

Sounds a lot like idiocracy. Genetic modification hasn't shown any benefits yet, only disaster. One can only imagine the level of genetic diseases and mutations that would be created by digital errors in people.

Yeah, I just realized that that contradicted my comment saying intelligence was impossible to measure (and therefore intelligence couldn't replace currency or whatever I had in mind).