Pan-Anglo Thread:

Discuss things, such as a Neo-British Empire, CANZUK, Burger reintegration and more.

>Neo-British Empire
LOL no thanks Ahmed

We are not reintegrating into Anglostan. Fuck you, sand nigger.

what's up fellas

How's the Roo doing, mate?

chinks are probably eating it, what's with the ass blasted yanks? they shouldn't be throwing stones desu

The UK is gone m8, they have a nazi as the mayor of their capital, an arab supremacist ruling London. Not even in WW2 was it ever this bad

Arab supremacists > white supremacists

B
ANGLO
S
E
DRESDEN

Got a load of them in my city, so I know how you feel. Yanks are probably just trolling.

uk nuke canada pls

I'd rather have a Muslim mayor over being bombed night and day for over a year.

Quebec needs to be nuked, we shouldn't have taken it from the Frogs in the first place.

Anglos are gay

Just burn down everything west of New Brunswick

>t.potatonigger

I thought that West Canada was salvageable?

Every city in canada is 50% brown, and now the liberal americans are pouring in. Makes me so angry, they come up here and start bullshitting like we are ALL liberals. They are so stereotypically sjw too. Dyed hair, piercings, fat, liberal. You can spot americans a mile away.

Try to go to NZ or Australia. I'm probably going to move there once I've got a few more years in my trade.

Stay mad heathen

What are the Irish exactly? They're not Anglo are they?

Yes, a lot of us do go to australia. Here in b.c. we have a lot of australians coming here for some reason.

gaelic / celts you fucking retard.

Need them for our cities m8 sorry

We get a lot of Aussies in UK Unis, they always work in bars for some reason, as well.

Brythonic Celts.

>Pakis out
>Commonwealth Realms annexed
>Voting restricted to white males only
>non-white commonwealth realms are where we export our excess population to civilise them and make them anglo

any objections lads?

Nah, this is for white countries mate.

Stay in you "white" country then with your "white" people

We also get a few Cannuks here, joining the military.

You speak to my dad with more respect Dinesh.

>Aztec
>"reintegrate into British Empire"

The Queen still rules over a part of Mexico.