This is "progress"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpqX_WEpya8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From God (white boyfriend) to Satan (the BBC).

This is kinda hot, to bad she's going to end up either unhappily married or with the bug before I can fug her

>Satan thot

That says everything

FYI she was always like that

there's a reason why the snake talked to the woman first it's because they are not to be trusted

Cuck dad and bad parenting confirmed. She will most likely not have children when its time to do so.

good for her no woman should stay in an abusive relationship or pretend to be someone she's not to please a man

Satan be like...
youtube.com/watch?v=KpqX_WEpya8

agree. the "abuse" was the bf trying to save her

drop the bomb, exterminate them all

>imagine being Arnold...

True. But becoming a slut just to spite your ex is not only childish and immature, its self destructive.

>jamie lee curtis
>woman

very much this. I've seen this exact thing with mormon girls before. They are very vulnerable to jewish programming and fall for it hard.

This is also progress.

Just a reminder that women are evil and only white people are keeping us from keeping these literal demons in their place.

>tfw found a qt racist girl live streaming and talking about race/crime statistics and fat shaming.

The end result of first wave feminism and women's rights.

That's either a shill or a satire account.

Why is progress only shit when whites do it? Why are whites so shit?

you're giving it exposure, doesn't matter if it's negative.

Women aren't even people.

Women really are pathetic.

honestly, being degenerate is more fun. Moderation folks.

Will fun still be allowed in the white ethnostate Sup Forums?

I support her

>9999
Of course you do.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this loss?

Depends on what your definition of fun is. If it's drugs and rampant sex then no, fuck off.

Can we please have more propaganda pictures without archaic photos? You're going nowhere if you want to make everybody a shitty peasant working with sheep.

Common Filth was right

you cant cover up shit with religion, the most it can do is make them hide who they are, for fear of being shamed (kinda like how cathy griffin was force to apologize even though she didnt mean it.). This person was always shit, and was just allowed to be who she really is.

That's all that will remain after the war

>archaic
What's archaic about it? Have you seen what rural life in east Europe looks like?

Throw away all your principles and morality because of a boyfriend? Not even a husband or father but a fucking boyfriend?
>this is what happens when you let your daughters watch Disney Princess propaganda

goddamn i love that thicc ass

This guy.
I've seen that lesbians tend to be more upfront and less diplomatic, mainly at work.

Probably daddy issues not her ex. The ex can just get a new girl and ignore her, dad cant.

Thoth/Hermes is the superior ancient God of magic anyway

It's the naivety and infantilization.

They are raised in a protected sheltered environment and so don't recognize evil.

Ignorance is literally blindness.

She'll figure it out.

Nice ass but I want to smack her in her whore mouth

I bet you $100 that boyfriend was a returned missionary and the """abuse""" was that she wanted to fuck and he said no and made her feel bad for asking.

Yup. As soon as a relationship doesn't work out for them, they reach out for an excuse (like lots of people do, but especially women) and feminism fills that void and tells them they did nothing wrong and they feel validated without ever having to take repsonsibility. Mormon culture is also very very traditional, to the point that it is basically built into the doctrine, so its a prime target for them to turn against when they embrace feminism.

Exactly. There is a 99% chance this is what happened.