What is Laci doing in a stream with Chris R., Shoe and all that tards?

What is Laci doing in a stream with Chris R., Shoe and all that tards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're together? what do you mean what is laci doing with chris?

>What is Laci doing in a stream with Chris R., Shoe and all that tards?
Going on a campaign for more viewers.

She is trying to change her image to something more friendly to the alt-right.

Isn't she supposed to be a radical feminist? She changed her mind?

Imagine that whore face looking up at you as she gives you a blowjob

>alt-right

You mean she released blindly defending an ideology wasn't worth it?

according to her mental illness (severe depression etc) got worse during that leftist-feminist phase (felt pressured by her viewers to take harder stance).
found a new psychiatrist and she got better

Because getting alt right support is a sound business plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50
She realised how much she is hated for her views and how much money there is to be made in pandering to the right people. Expect her to start making unoriginal anti-SJW themed videos, maybe a few anti-Muslim ones.

An orgy I hope. Delicious shoe tits with Laci's thicc ass, I will give all my shekels.

Laci is just trying to get them to give her free food.

Don't bother trying to find pic related. Like 80% of her videos, she deleted it.

i wanna see her & Riley Reid go ass to ass

Laci Green, the poster child for SJWs and white feminists on Youtube. She made a name for herself as the quintessential SJW, discussing a variety of topics ranging from gender identity and sexuality to racism and white supremacy.

Laci has over 1 million subscribers.

In a recent video titled "Taking The Red Pill?", Laci extended a mayo branch to anti-SJWs and the Alt-Reich (a group known for threatening Laci.) Laci sympathized with far-right conservatives, painting them as an oppressed group with suppressed voices.

She's also dating Chris Ray Gun, another anti-SJW who sent white supremacists to hurl racial and transmisogynistic slurs at Kat Blaque.

Ironically enough, even though she built a fanbase around social justice, her video has garnered widespread support from white supremacists. White supremacists, who once sent her death threats, are now singing her name.

I want to bring this to your attention because at the end of the day, Laci is a white woman. White women will always have a seat at a white supremacist's table. They ride the SJW train for 10, 40 years, but the minute they go rogue and raise their hand to sieg heil, they'll be welcomed with open arms to the family of whitehood.

White women are beneficiaries of white privilege. Even if white supremacists shit on white feminists like Laci, at the end of the day, white supremacists see white women like Laci as instrumental to white supremacy. Racist white men will ALWAYS need white women because part of their objective is racial preservation, and they can't "preserve" the white race without white babies.

1.5 MILLION subscribers, and she can walk away from ALL THAT and still be loved and have her needs met because she's white.

Laci is the most known SJW on Youtube. If she can turn her back on people of color and fuck a white supremacist, how the FUCK do you think people of color should feel about the entirety of white allyship? How can ANYONE trust white women, let alone whypipo as a collective?

In a bizzaro twilight zone world where she was a shy traditional conservative virgin I would definitely date her.

There are no collectives, there are only individuals. Unless you are a faggot with the brain of an ant.

>There are no collectives, there are only individuals. Unless you are a faggot with the brain of an ant.
Why the homophobia? You're the antbrained faggot if you think individuals ever win over the collective.

This is the kind of thick I want

>fuck a white supremacist
>chris
way to show you are a retard

How is respecting an individual at the highest level homophobia? Also, me and my faggot friends use the word faggot. Stop acting like an overprotective mother and trying to shelter people from literal sounds that come out of peoples mouths, grow up.

Fuck off with your (((skeptic))) liberals that are anti-SJW e-celeb bullshit you fucking nigger.

>How is respecting an individual at the highest level homophobia?
I obviously meant the use of the word faggot, you antbrained faggot.

Additionally, people that value individual responsibility over blaming others do win over the collectivists. We usually do very well financially and just when the nazi/commie faggots are about to start their nonsense cyclical war, we leave to a new country to live happily over there.

I addressed that in my post as well faggot, try reading harder next time but try not to blow up your collectivist army ant brain.

>Isn't she supposed to be a radical feminist
Yeah but Chris fucked that out of her. The SJW movement was the result of hypergamy and never settling, and if a chick didn't get dick, they fight for a cause to give meaning to their lives. That shit is over now for her.

Who cares they aren't even politics, they are fucking sjw fags, all they care about are the smallest of small fringe tumblrwhales and then prove 12 year old demiboy lesbians they are wrong.

They were raising money for Houston.

You're l8 m8

>What is a attention whore doing?
hmmm, really makes me think about sage

>She is trying to change her image to something more friendly to the alt-right.

>LIBERALISM!!!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!!!

people stop listening to her

>ALTRIGHT!!!!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!!!

>Chris R

She couldn't beat the dick.

kek'd

tfw no slutfu