Vaccination

Should vaccines be mandatory?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/08/24/national/science-health/victims-hit-cervical-cancer-vaccines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In other word, should preventing illness from spreading be mandatory? Yes

no-one should be vaccinated
let the weak die

No, it's not my fault if your immune system sucks.

>Never vaccinated
>Always outdoors
>Never get sick

no. your kids need to die or be damaged by mumps, measles, small pox, whatever, because it's your right to have fucked up kids.

Only for Jews.

This times infinity

that won't stop small pox from fucking you up once the anti-vaxers bring it back.

>Implying the parents won't simply teach the kid to be healthy and to avoid the sick

Are you in favour of preventing migration from nations with high prevalence of disease?

The answer is easy
Go to India without one.

Oh I'm shaking in my boots.

Yeah I did, it was great, I worked in a mission for six weeks, didn't get sick. I don't need an injection of heavy metals and bacterium to be healthy you fucking sheep.

Just no, there are people concerned about what these contain, like the heavy metals mercury in a organic molecule and the aluminium.
On short term it does nothing.
But on the long term it develops further risk for mental illnesses including dementia (correlation found with aluminium content in body).

>it worked for me so it works out for everyone.
2/11 made me reply

For similar reasons, you should stop using deodorant with aluminum as the active ingredient. This should be obvious, but blocking your pores with industrial by-product metal shavings is NOT a good idea. I stopped using deodorant six months, nobody has even noticed. I just use some lavender oil. The skin on my armpits is a lot healthier now.

If a man rapes and impregnates a fertile young white woman to 'save the white race', is he still a criminal?

Say yes to mandatory vaccination and you are no better than that rapist. It's not your job to save anyone in this life. If it were, you'd have already voluntarily died a torturous death by crucifixion only to prove the point.

If the earth itself and the organisms that dwell upon it are toxic to your body, then you most likely do not belong on the earth.

The government shouldn't barge in and use physical force to do it.

However, they should be mandatory if you want your kid to go to kindergarten.

If you live in a welfare state with some kind of government child support, you should lose that support if you don't vaccinate.

Of course, if there is a VALID medical reason to not do it, like allergies (easy to prove), then don't. And those few kids who legitimately can't get them are one of the main reasons why we need vaccines.

If you put others at risk, you don't deserve society's support.

A very good friend of mine is a pediatrician. He says his kids will not be allowed anywhere near kids from the Steiner community.

I seems iffy to me to force everyone to get shots. Maybe I'd just go with you have to be immunized in order to enroll in public schooling.

ree roo I'm straight up fuckin' retarded

>If you put others at risk, you don't deserve society's support.

And yet there are many cases where vaccines can be detrimental to one's health. East Africans in particular, for whatever reason, are well known to show negative side effects when administered with the MMR vaccine.

Yes

umm no Rothschilds slip bad stuff into vaccines on purpose and even admitted to it. You'll be better off without them.

You dumb fuck you realize that the so called mercury or aluminum in the vaccines are not in the form of every day use right ?
The one used as coadiuvant (study some fucking immunology you retard) is ethylmercury which HAS BEEN FOUND AND PROVED TO NOT ACCUMULATE.

ALSO DEMENTIA AND OTHER NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASE ARE NOT DUE TO ALUMINUM JESUS.

It is said it's caused by iron or copper in the red nucleus

Good, at least you're consistent.
Too bad the UK is already full of diseased third worlders.

absolutely not.

Ree roo, I'm so retarded that I travel the world for work and every month I am either in Asia, Latin America, or the Middle East and never get ill.

The sickest I have ever been was an allergic reaction to a anti-vomiting medication when my tonsils were removed, and I almost died. Ree roo, medicines and vaccines can make you sicker than bacteria and viruses sometimes.

Being unvaccinated violates the NAP. You can choose to not have it, just expect to be deported/jailed.

>Doesn't show flag
>Is hippie
>Already custom to shitting where he eats

I believe you bro

>Should people be forced to take medication with major side effects?
No...the autism/vaccine debate is a red herring to massive consumer fraud and abuse. In the US, vaccine makers are not held responsible for creating bad or tainted vaccines and the government pays for damages up to a limited amount no matter what the injury was. There is no appeal or further recourse.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/08/24/national/science-health/victims-hit-cervical-cancer-vaccines/

Word of advice, never graduate in Medicine, and never get a PhD in Medical Chemistry
Every single discussion on the internet about vaccines or medicine in general will fill you with an amount of inescapable dread, coupled with an overwhelming sense of powerlessness, that you'll wish you were dead every fucking day of your life.

You won't be able to believe how fucking dumb people are.
You won't be able to fathom how someone can be THAT stupid, all because some blogger told them to distrust people more educated than them.
And you'll never escape it.

You'll live your whole life, forced to endure these sheep claiming that everyone knowing the truth is somehow less intelligent than their retarded, guillible ass.