Britpol - Based Bomber Harris Edition

>Brexit: UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Birling Gap beach: 150 treated after chemical 'mist'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41070002

>Tory Remainers claim Labour's single market shift is sending a hard Brexit 'down the pan'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4829966/Tory-Remainers-applaud-Labour-s-single-market-shift.html

>Brexit BACK ON: Davis meets Barnier as pair expected to complete FIRST agreement
express.co.uk/news/world/846781/Brexit-talks-David-Davis-Barnier-EU-Brussels-trade-deal

>The truth about Brexit? One professor’s guess is no better than another’s
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/the-truth-about-brexit-one-professors-guess-is-no-better-than-anothers/

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDh5gHVjIMk
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=KNx5UPBbstE
express.co.uk/news/world/846923/North-Korea-latest-news-Kim-Jong-un-Japan-World-War-3
cnbc.com/2017/08/28/japanese-government-warns-north-korea-missile-headed-toward-northern-japan-report-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for IAN

>theresa may's a commie
fugg

G-good Evening A-Anglo-senpais. . .

I fear for Brexit desu.

What dya mean

This guy is as blackpilled as Hitchens. What the fuck happened to these men? What causes the blackpill?

Intelligence and deep hearts

Lagging CD sales.

'sup, celt?

worried the third world hordes will see ireland as more appealing and easier to get in to?

Businesses who pay excessive salaries to senior executives represent the "unacceptable face of capitalism", Prime Minister Theresa May has said.

The "excesses" of some bosses was undermining confidence and "damaging the social fabric of our country", she wrote in the Mail on Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDh5gHVjIMk

anyone recognize this song is based on?

mostly at 0:52

We knew this already, did you even read the manifesto?

The marches are over, why don't you go hooooomee, back to NI.

Can you really blame him? Once upon a time he was 24 and was on the top of the world, everyone was screaming his name while the band tore the roof off of a stadium filled with 60,000 crazy youths.

Next thing you know you're 50, trying to get the kids out the door to school and you turn on the radio to hear more shitty pop artists murdering an old song.

If anything he just woke up to how insufferable music is now.

H-hello Anglo, pats?
They already do.

But then again non-EU immigration will continue into the UK post-Brexit anyway.

Orpheus in the underworld

>unironically being a capitalist
everything should be in the nations and its native peoples interest, letting some jew get rich off of briton sweat is contrary to that

thanks

them damn classics that everyone knows the tune but no one knows the name of.

I think the word "inspirational" is thrown around a lot these days

In fact if I hear it in the media I automatically think it's bollocks

"It infuriates me that people are more willing to sit in a coffee shop and spend a tenner on two coffees, and talk about the weather to their friends, and that coffee will last 45 minutes, yet they will physically get angry at you for asking them to buy an album for a tenner which will last a lifetime and might even tell you something about yourself and might even change your life, or how you dress, or the outlook on everything, " he says. "And it's a strange moment we're in where people are willing to spend money on shit."

Nah, I think it's because he still thinks his 90s-era loyalties ought to be the same now, despite legal and illegal streaming and downloads desu.

He is of potato ethnicity so maybe the overindulgence of pats in his younger wilder years have take their toll desu.

lmao kill yourself communist subhuman no one has to pay for your shit leech

Did she spend half her life on the computer to those thunder thighs? Is she bow legged?

It's a fuckin kip, Lad.

fascism couldnt be any further from communism you useful idiot

What? How would you know how her thighs look like?

>a small infant's(?) hand on her right thigh.

You know what you did.

What are you talking about?

Geez... this one is rough lads

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

oh shit

The reflection in the mirror on the right, desu. Now pats.

Sounds more like fascism than communism this is good.

What's the story with Justin Barret in the end?

Why does the presenter of the Anglo show, jeremy kyle, look so swedish

>in the end?
He began anything in the first place?

He is an éirepol/ meme desu.

Did you just doxx your own sister, silly tripfag.

ikr

some random drug addict, dubz singer "inspirational"

and its frowned upon to consider someone going from homelessness to absolute power as inspirational?

>meme

Was afraid of that.

Is there hope ?

I watched that yesterday. Eggman is the fucking
height of blackpill.

He's right too he is fucked because of who he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNx5UPBbstE

Nothing to be ashamed of.
She looks of good stock.

I was joking. But anyway, Communism isn't the answer. Statism is, and national unity. We need better funding for public stuff and we need people to feel more in debt to our country, and more willing to help it as it helps the people.

Of a right-wing trad conservative party? Nope. I'd soon get my pats from Eddie-kun.

My sister is in columbia right now. Where's yours?

You know it's not wrong though. Even Adam Smith never advocated for full liberalisation of trade and his entire model of GDP is about measuring economic output of the working people. He commented on how full liberalisation could lead to a lazy and parasitic class that hordes their wealth rather than investing it, creating uncompetitive markets.

Shady deals and monopolies are shunned by everyone and it's not seen as clever but rather weak.

YOU'RE GETTIN' WAY TOO BIG FOR YOUR BOOTS

That sounds dangerously like patriotism to me

>His paternal great-grandfather was a Hungarian Jew – a fact which the Nazis, who lionised Strauss's music as "so German", later tried to conceal.[1] His father did not want him to become a musician but rather a banker.[2]

n-not all joos am i right?

>You will never cum in rightly's sister

Difference is, buy an album and you'll still be able to play it on a car or radio if something happens to the internet.

Spent the day at a traditional English plum festival in my comfy rural home county and now I'm back in the urban sprawl of L*ndon. Sad!

It isn't wrong. I was just pointing it out.
the perfect governmental system for england
I could probably write a manifesto right now

Spotify (premium) has an offline mode though.

Possible missile fired by North Korea. Awaiting confirmation.

100% CONFIRMED GOOGLE IT HOLY SHIT MISSILE FIRED OVER JAPAN

Meh, I just buy albums because they look nice. You get a satisfaction with physical media that I just don't get with streaming/downloading.

But you cant have patriotism the BBC will never allow it

The only physical media I buy are vinyls. I was a relatively stubborn purchaser of CDs up to recently (say 2013).

>its real
express.co.uk/news/world/846923/North-Korea-latest-news-Kim-Jong-un-Japan-World-War-3

Usual shite then.

Vinyl what?

Potatoes?

Missile currently heading towards northern Japan fired from North Korea. Citizens told to get underground.

cnbc.com/2017/08/28/japanese-government-warns-north-korea-missile-headed-toward-northern-japan-report-says.html

*smacks round head* fuck off poofta

Its a diversion

its not just into their territorial water or air space though

I've tried to play potatoes with a stylus: just noise sadly, I thought it could play a potato's delicious grooves in the skin.

I also buy pats, if they count as 'physical media' as well.

Oh shit NK fucked up now Tatsuya is not happy.

1ptder, that was m-mean!

DEFEND THIS EDDIE

LEAVE _____ ALONE

What the fuck is Kim Jong Un thinking? He must have a plan.

turns our it went over japan, possibly aimed at guam which is south of japan?

I hope the radioactivity in the atmosphere doesn't lower my test levels.

3 missiles fired.

It's just to prove they can reach any Japanese cities if they wish

It's a demonstration of power that's all

>the gf cooks and cleans for me
>her cooking sucks and her cleaning is sloppy

Why is there a fake eddie lads

No it's all over. Get used to this youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0

Disgusting pic.

>rightly doxes his sister
>suddenly north korean nuke
Bit suspicious.

His plan is to act tough in the hope of not being strangled in his bed by the psychopaths around him

Why is there a guy pretending to be me?

Sure would be nice if Britain had something capable of actually fighting NK like aircraft carriers with planes or something.

Maybe ICBMs instead of submarines that spend more time docked or ramming into ships off the cost of spain while the sailors get into bar fights with the Scottish locals.

They can take our voices, but they cannot take our freedom!

why would we care about north korea?

>declaring war on a sovereign state because they're testing their own weapons
No.

Say something only the real Eddie would know!

thought guam was like this

don't worry, we got it sorted

we'll send a squad and a dingy boat as part of the UN effort

Hopefully in the chaos we can launch our invasion of Angloland: Operation Rightful Pats.

(((we)))

why do you think?

to maintain our global image of being warmongers duh

Not over

Neither of us are the real Eddie you fat cunt.

on google maps japan is between korea and guam, but maybe that is a weird scale idk

You me again and i'll missile fuck out of you

What freedom ? you cant even say muslim these days its now pronounced "predominantly Asian men"

I don't need to prove my identity to a faggoty triplet

You me my place again yeah babe?

North Korea wouldn't do this if they didn't have some sort of path to victory or they were forced.