guys... the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xKSER
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3kiRYcDAo
twitter.com/dQE0g5lZlLriFcj/status/902283021386002432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh fuck you're not kidding.

Japan better hope they MISSile

Oh boy, look. Another big ol' nothingburger!

i assume that the conversation in NKorea went something like "I said lunch, not launch"

5 minutes later

>lol false alarm

I hope it turns out to be that, yeah

Japan severely needs more nukes.

It passed over
Lame

wrong direction, kim. america is your enemy and the stronghold of degeneracy.

Carlos!!

>toward northern Japan
You mean OVER northern Japan...

If it lands in Japan, North Korea is going to get fucking destroyed. U.S. will have to intervene and Japan will Unit 731 every Nork

Time to get rid of a problem.

any news?

Awe sheit

I cant imagine the missiles actually hitting Japan or anywhere in their coastal waters

latest from CNBC is that it passed through Japan's airspace, but didn't land in Japan.

I said glass of juice not gas the Jews

It doesn't need to land to start a war. Going through Japan's airspace would be more than enough. That's a clear declaration of war.

It did just that, unlikely it will provoke a war though

archive.is/xKSER

youtube.com/watch?v=TS3kiRYcDAo

Allahu Ackbar Comrades!

Literally nothing #257

Is there no chance that this might force Trump to do something about it? He has been making a lot of bold claims about NK.

This is all Trump's fault. He should be taunting Kim. Trump just wants another war to win the vote in 2020.

NK ranted the same way during Obama's 8 years despite being mostly ignored, so how is this to do with Trump?

dw, you can't take him seriously, he has a BLM flag

>inb4 libertarian shits think this still isn't grounds for a full blown invasion

JAPAN KEKED

MISSLE WENT RIGHT THROUGH THEIR AIRSPACE BUT THE NIPS STILL WONT DO NOTHING

HOW WILL THEY EVERY RECOVER?!??!?!

NORK STRONG

NIP TINY LITTLE PEE PEE

NK wants japan to do something so China will join in again.

>inb4 underage b&

>NHK also reported that Japan took no action to shoot down the projectile.

probably the reason japan didnt shoot the missle down. if they did, NK could say that "they started it" and shit would hit the fan, but if japan let the missle stay and if it hit them, they would have a pretty good reason to *fight back.*
and, since NK would be the one responsible, china, if they're smart enough, wouldn't do anything.

>china
>wouldn't do anything

they have pretty big economical ties with the US, so starting a war would be pretty pointless to them. at least, afaik, they might be dumb enough to help NK, even if NK are the ones that started jacking off

twitter.com/dQE0g5lZlLriFcj/status/902283021386002432

>Wait for the camera man to shake in his boots after the Sirens go off.

AMAZING.

>Cicadas in the background

Just like one of my chinese cartoons!

Nothing will happen.

just let it sink in how big of a smug cunt kim is.
He knows he can, and does provoke so much because he knows other countries can't start or fight back, as they'd technically be the ones responsible if a war breaks out.

They didnt shoot it down because they could tell from the trajectory that it wasn't going to hit land. if it had a trajectory that would've had it hitting land, that would've been enough of a pretense for war as it actually hitting land wouldve been.

>Go to the firing range
>Check up on targets
>Chad on the range shoots his own targets past you
>Turn around
>Do nothing

okay yeah fair point, but still, what I said still holds true, as far as I know. unless it could be considered "self defense", but NKorea probably wouldn't take that shit and would instead pull the victim card. but you're probably right in that it would've been enough for japan to do something about it.

Still ...what kind of war mongering fuckhead shoots missles through a sovreign nations airspace.

Fuck that little beta gook and his gay ass army

if you allow your enemies to nuke you, you win

>Japan
>Sovereign
NICE JOKE DESU

They dont want them. They had a whole virtue signal thing about being the first country with the capability and infrastructure in place to make them but chose not to because of their history.

GLORY TO NORTH KOREA
KILL IMPERIALIST PIG
FATTU PIGGU AMERICAN IS TRASH