So let's say next week north korea actually launches at the US or Japan. realistically, what happens?

so let's say next week north korea actually launches at the US or Japan. realistically, what happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jn5TUJHPw7k&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/IntelCrab
twitter.com/martyn_williams/status/902282615020896256
youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
express.co.uk/news/world/846923/North-Korea-latest-news-Kim-Jong-un-Japan-World-War-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as the US are not violating their treaties with China by being an aggressor (or be found to be), Best Korea will be wiped off the map.
If China does anything it's world war 3 nigger.

next week? it's either today or tomorrow

South Korea and US air raid the missile silos and artillery positions, then try and force a surrender. NK either complies or gets razed

North Korea stops existing.

NK will win

they won't attempt to strike us until they have the ability to reduce america to ashes

give it another few years when their nuclear stockpile is bigger and they have viable delivery systems

You forgot the part about the 5-10 million civilians in Seoul who will die by NK Artillery.

hi kim

Won't happen, they'll trick the US into attacking them and then China will save their ass.

Man, I would fucking jerk off seeing North Korean throwing nuclear bombs at America.

WE GET KOREAN BBQ

>NORAD will detect launch
> THAADD missles will launch and blow it out of the sky

Happening videos

youtube.com/watch?v=jn5TUJHPw7k&feature=player_embedded

happening twitter updates

twitter.com/IntelCrab

twitter.com/martyn_williams/status/902282615020896256

We can only hope so

This

We accept Japanese qt refugees

Especially worst coast. Got some relatives there but willing to give them for a good cause.

And you forgot the part where I said the artillery positions are getting raided, I doubt the US and SK are retarded enough to let the norks level Seoul

IT WILL NOT HIT THE USA, STOP PANICKING

It takes less than five minutes.

Doesn't it take the chair force that long to put out their cigarettes?

That's what they get for living in a urban megalopolis literally 20 miles from a country they are technically at war with.

You got me this time Donald but soon I will burn your country to the ground!

>ywn be a Jap qt's pet westerner

Like Afghan,Iraq,Vietnam did?

They'll get a few shots at least. But you know, they can't aim for shit.

>CHAD missile

I die laughing when NK beats the living shit out of Americans.

One can only hope.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

But they will because everyone is a pussy now.

They can't destroy them all. They are widely spread in mountainous areas and bunkers

it will happen

This is the thing that I never see mentioned and yet its an overwhelmingly important part of all of this. The second actual conflict starts the Norks know they're fucked so they'll burn as much of their enemies to the ground as they can. Seoul is well within basic bitch artillery range and even just a few skyscrapers getting fucked up will result in thousands of deaths.

Given the current state of our Pacific Fleet, I doubt we even show up. If we try to do a ship concentration half the fleet probably gets lost or crashes into each other.

ITS HAPPENING

Imagine a parallel universe where all Arab refugees, including the children and men, looked like cute Japanese women. Would you accept them, even if they were still violent jihadist mudslimes?

>you will never live in 1910's New York with a population of 4.6 mil people

what a time that wouldve been right before the 20's

Best Korea is capable of hitting Alaska, Hawaii, and Guam, as far as US land.
they can also hit just about any place in Asia

They get fucking annihilated.

The city formerly known as Pyongyang

Lets say Kim decides to nuke Tokyo. Would he succeed? Or is there an actual defence system that could stop his rockets?

>you will never live in an overcrowded cesspool with no plumbing

Wax nostalgic all you want, piss pots are a pain in the ass.

Or get destroyed by random cargo vessels

well, now we'll know

they just fired one across japan

he already proved he could today.

Japan's alerts went off and they didn't shoot the missile down. Had it been aimed for a city they would not have prevented it.

That is an evil question.

>Would you accept them, even if they were still violent jihadist mudslimes
I'd bomb their pussies, if you know what i mean

>tokyo

Obviously he has the range. As far as the defense system, for that you depend on the same military who can't even drive their own fucking ships. (US Navy 'accidents' in the last two months.)

shit

>you will never see Detroit when it was the greatest city in the world

The things that happen when you try to force integration against the people's will. Democrats destroyed this city. DESTROYED IT. EVERY LAST FUCKING BRICK.

little different though, this would be an organized, uniformed army and also nuclear weapons would be an option if NK used them first. plus, I don't think any country would come to NK's aid.

Only a leaf could conceive such a foul and miserable idea

please stop thinking

this bitch probably called the great leader and told him to fire them

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

Would've gladly gone through some inconveniences and abnormalities before Robert Moses era when he ruined the city and the neighborhoods. New York was completely different back then, on a whole other level. Better than what it is now.

>tfw ww iii is going to be started by a kid who has played fallout

Also keep in mind that most of the artillery would be capable of delivering chemical strikes.

They could gas the South..

>actual happening
>Sup Forums is lackadasical

express.co.uk/news/world/846923/North-Korea-latest-news-Kim-Jong-un-Japan-World-War-3

>Kimmy wastes Japan
>no more anime
>no more good vidya

On one hand, I'd be free of a terrible curse, but on the other I would be extraordinarily upset if this took place.

You'll be free of a lot more than video games if that happens.

Yeah, I'm not bothered about the east coast shitholes at all, let them all burn to the ground, the few decent people there will know how to survive, but those leftist breeding grounds need to be reduced to ashes.

I just wish there'd be two missiles left for Berlin and Brussels. Heck, every Western European capital, London and Paris have already fallen anyway.

if KJ1 strikes then we will finally have something interesting showing up in the headlines

>KJ1
hue ;)

Well, since they are islamic, they will submit to the cock and do what they're told, so I don't really see a problem there.

Sou descendente de asiático como fica?

Wonder how close the new Yakuza is to being released.

I suppose our missile defense system was on a smoke break.

at the very least shock and awe on pyongyang and their artillary placements on the DMZ

North fires their heart out on Seoul.

Over within 72 hrs while US targets firing positions

30% of seol in ruins, 100% pyongyang. 100% DMZ

One nuke used by NK, about 1/4 size hiroshima. majority pyongyang damage>?

A long transition to westernization. IDK bout you, but ima get me an NK cutie

>MFW Trump makes anime real life

They have been launching these phony rockets (with propellant fuel from the 70's) for decades. They don't mean crap.

how to get qt jap gf

Yep born and raised there. It was once what Silicon valley is today. Fourth largest city in the US. Arsenal of democracy. Then the niggers happened, lead by their Marxist leader Mayor Colmen Young.

I don't know how many saw pic related, but this changes the situation significantly. If true means the norks are successfully testing MIRV's.

*led

user WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

We all apply for Best Korea Waifu refugee who thinks we're a God because we have hot and cold running water.

Would love see a nuke on Berlin. More Arabs and Turkish would die than anything. Also german leftist. My dream as well.

yes, and i would convert.

the end times of the bible unleashes and america which is babylon falls in 1 hour from a series of cataclysms of nukes and natural disasters caused by god to begin the beginning of daniels 70th week

There's always this talk about "missile defense systems" and all, and then, once in a while, there is a small paragraph mentioning how it failed in tests something like 9 out of 13 times.

Better question. We all agree every member of ISIS should fucking die. Now, imagine of every member of ISIS was a cute Japanese woman. How does your opinion change

>so let's say next week north korea actually launches at the US or Japan. realistically, what happens?

Pyongyang will cease to exist. kim jong fatty will be on a crash diet in his spider hole.

Fuck off, leaf

continue posting kind sir

Bif if true

Well then we'd rape em before killing them and keep some as sexual slaves, problem solved

Feelsbadman.jpg

>Holy shit
As a burger, I hope this doesn't happen, but it would be funny. is that an original edit of that meme by the way?

>nofunallowed.jpg

Holy shit, is that real?

for fucks sake
just got off the train and who do I find outside the station but some old fuck holding a communist party of Japan flag
and next to him some other old fuck is LITERALLY babbling some stupid shit about how Japan should break off relations with the USA because the USA has nukes and nukes ruin peace
literally JUST

If they share ISIS ideals, they should still fucking die. There are Western traitor sluts joining ISIS as well, ofc getting the sex slave treatment, but they deserve the same fate as ISIS fighters.
Now if there was an organization of cute Japanese girls fighting for Shintoism around the world, that would change my stance. Especially if they'd first target the biggest threat, Islam.

Not yet.

Yeah, just saw it on CNN. Shit's fucked, man, everyone is freaking out.

They get their shit pushed in but not before turning Seoul into a sea of fire

yep