The Queen calls for a holy war. Do you answer the call?

The Queen calls for a holy war. Do you answer the call?

Plebeians outside the empire need not answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e7e_1413818233
youtu.be/MwNUMM4iRb0
youtu.be/M5fgRgAk9uk
youtu.be/-ZyU51vbZ_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Fuck the queen.

instantly

send her victorious

>A Muslim will marry into the royal family within your lifetime.

No, she could have stopped it from happening decades ago.

show flag or fuck off

I spend 7 hours every day sat around in full armour waiting for the call.

Life has been a disappointment so far, but I remain optimistic for tommorow.

"Holy" war? The British are Protestant, literally atheism.

No fuck the queen

>Betrayed the empire by working with the French
>Broke it up over a tea tax
>taxes tea in the end anyway
>throws away all liberty
>becomes a "melting pot"
>64% white

Leaving the empire was the biggest mistake America ever made. Imagine if you never left, America would have a solid culture and identity, 95%+ white.

>this is what Catholics actually believe

Knowing the way thing are now I'd have to check that it's not a holy war against anyone whom is not a Muslim first.

Anglican retard. Anglo-Catholicism.

Same as Catholicism except we don't think a greasy wop is the hand of god, nor do we believe you can pay money to get into heaven.

>calls others plebs
>asks if subjects will fight for heredity nobels who don't work.
Wooo, lad.

of course

Absolutely not. If she declares war against speed cameras and godawful women, I'm willing to hear her out.

Beady!

The only holy war she is going to call is with Islam. Shes going to call on her jihadis to quell the white supremacists.

There should be a war on Jesuits.

Yes.

lol good lad.

England cant win wars.

when traitors show up in this thread

>he spends 17 hours a day not in full armour waiting for the call
SARACENS WAIT FOR NO ONE

If I do it will be because the cause is just, not because that old hag told me too

>literally
Stick to speaking Portuguese, English is too nuanced for you

Depends on the request, and the terms.

One grandfather was in an "Eagle Squadron" from Jan 1940 til he got abducted by the USAAF..

Not a huge fan of GB as it is now, but it's my neighbor. You don't kick a neighbor when they are down, and needing help.

>implying that trained monkey in a cage can do something like that

As if I give a shit about some pedo satanist bitch

Nah

Fuck you, you charge to much for tea.

>holy war
>anglo crypto kike
What is it, Jihad?

Nope. Royal family shoah'd Diana before that could happen

this, as soon as I know it's in the name of Christianity then it's open season

Fuck the queen

>The Queen
>Holy War

When the Pope and my Patriarch come together and call on a Holy War, no holds barred, violent overthrow of the Islamic menace I will march on the Holy land. Otherwise I'll just be content with my country dropping bombs on villages and towns.

>>Broke it up over a tea tax
War started when they tried to take our guns

You can keep your Jew Royal Family, cucks.

If it's the name of Christianity, fuck yeah. I will happily fight and attack the Brown Menace in the name of my Heavenly Father.

You mean a jihad?

>queen
>calling for holy war

You're a spastic m8

says the biggest jew land of all.

No. I don't fight for heretics

empire,
w0t m8?

And we would be about to lose our country because we wouldve been forced to join the EU and let in all them "refugees".

Fuck the current cultural shite (love no hate), if they rolled back on colonialism I'd have no problem civilising the third world again, it's our duty as Europeans.

pretty sure america is gonna be one of the last western nations left after the EU destroys Europe and your gonna be glad we won our freedom at that point.

Yes we will.
We always have for some reason.

You are living in cloud cuckoo land m8. Everyone in America is a nigger, or soon to be. Obama was your death knell. We Euros know what to do, we have done it many times before. Americans do not have the stomach for it, you are too riotous, and too late.

>riotous
righteous

we are the only ones that dropped nukes on another nation, pussy...

Depends who we're fighting but yeah I'd probably grab a rifle

>Unironically yes
God Save The Queen

I get you, it's a leadership problem coupled with economic woes for natives.
The idea for the EU was good but it wasn't done right. Thinking you could turn different European countries into one when we're all head strong on our nationalities was wishful thinking.

said the shitskin

Same as Catholicism except you you chose women priests and a homosexual cabal over actual doctrine

i think that europe will end up looking the same as us, packed to the brim with (diversity)

good luck m8

>homosexual cabal
>not referring to roman Catholicism

We kill with our hands, not while sitting five miles up in a tin can.

The world knows to never trusty a Yank. You are Israels puppet.

The premise of multiculturalism, that the EU is based on, as being a good thing is inherently evil. It means that you are judging people based on the color of their skin and deeming them to be good. When the only thing multiculturalism brings is different values, and different values lead to conflicts.

the only value in diversity, is diversity of thought. if your values are different than you are incompatible with my society. skin color is essentially meaningless other than your genetics will determine what you may excel at or be hampered by. For instance, Africans tend to be better at sprinting and long distance running than Europeans. But they might also suffer from sickle cell which can only be acquired if your ancestry developed immunity to malaria.

you die in foxholes, waiting to be saved...

>i think that europe will end up looking the same as us, packed to the brim with (diversity)

It is simply misguided to believe this, and a true testament to how many civic nationalist niggers have joined pol in the last 18 months, because before this board was flooded again American fully admitted it was over for them and that the only saviour could be Europe. Only a mulatto/negro would think otherwise.
You only have to look at the HWNDU streams to see then even the American "right" was more diverse than the left. Says it all really.

liveleak.com/view?i=e7e_1413818233

>nor do we believe you can pay money to get into heaven.

Hey, Mr Luther, you're a few centuries too late. The Church does not allow such things, even if some corrupt clergy allowed such things around the time of the great apostasy, sorry I mean "reformation".

>the least white of any western nation
>last western nation
Why are Americans so god damn retarded?

Yanks are literally scared of everything, including each other. Anyway enjoy the following videos from the Iraq war.

American troops under mortar attack.

youtu.be/MwNUMM4iRb0

British troops under mortar attack.

youtu.be/M5fgRgAk9uk

The Queen would never do that cause she's a commie kike zionist shill paki sympathizer that I personally believe cursed the west on her coronation, because ever since she was queen the west has been going down the shitter and she's done nothing but be an old faggot fart.

Fuck knows. The delusion is strong.

is that why your police run away from terrorists? So brave!

youtu.be/-ZyU51vbZ_Q

dumb this bitch deep in your rotting ass
no one cares about this dead scum

Weak comeback, at least our coppers are not psychopathic manlets.

Kings > Queens

I got nothing better to do.rime to take back Constantinople

Our Cops kill niggers on the daily while you faggots cant even deal with a muzzie with a kitchen knife

Kangz >Kings > Queens

what use are your cops if they cant even stop you from dying?