WTF is wrong with Americans?

WTF is wrong with Americans?

WTF

The owner said. Come on boys get in the car. Dogs being dogs, they wanted to stay at home.

Need dogs to scare off nigger looters

They'll take the dog and sell it.

Who fucking cares? Humans > Dogs

This was their plan all along

Not all humans > dogs

better to save a loyal golden retriever than a houston nigger

dogs can survive better than humans. untwist your panties

These are mostly niggers and wetbacks, not humans.

Stupid dogs can't even drive a boat.

All humans>dogs, user. Degenerates, fags, kikes, niggers, spics, etc aren't human.

Nice knee jerk reaction by virtue signaling leftist cunts who are probably sitting in a warm NY apartment..

do they have proof people are just leaving them? have they seen animals act in natural disaster situations? a lot of times they try to run off.

Could be that they (the rescuers) don't allow animals and shit like that. They need all space on their vehicle (boat, helicopter, ...) for humans.

>Americans

As someone who actually deals with hurricanes regularly the standard procedure is to leave pets behind. They tell you not to bring them. If they didnt then everyone would load up all their animals and resources would be wasted at shelters because of all the animals. Humans are more important than pets.

That looks like a wonderful oportunity for a Look Who's Talking IV movie.

only white people do this

Exactly. OP leaf has clearly never been through a hurricane. They tell you to leave them behind because it takes away resources that can be used helping humans. You cant have a thousand jackasses and a thousand dogs in a shelter

No dogs allowed in the shelter

Like the ones with boats, right?

hes in a fucking boat and he probably has food.

fuck off stupid leaf

they put fucking food and water in the boat

holy shit you people are idiots

>stray dogs don't exist
>let me care more about animals than people
twitter is where most of this plebbit crust of the cream went to

face reality nigger, i live in a earthquake prone country and i have pets, i know the moment shit hits the fan i need to make sure my pets can flee on their own and let them to themselves, if i flee with my pets to a shelter i would be killing people for my pets.

>Set them free
>Give them their own boat

Dogs aren't entitled to human care.

>Doggos comfy in boat
>wont drown
>potentially extra food and water (not shown)
>owners may not have been able to take them with them
Not saying it's ideal, but that pic may be as close to proper care as the owners could show at that time.

Wow, looks like those dogs are having a ruff time.

I was thinking about the flooding the other day. With a bit of prep you could last quite a while. It's not like they didn't have warning, everyone saw the hurricane coming. What I would do, if I were silly enough to live in a flood zone is keep a stock of meat and water. Have a tent, and a propane bbq. I would also have a lot of beer, this is not a necessity though. When it started looking like the flood was going to happen, I would move the BBQ, the meat, tent, beer, water and an ice chest to the roof. Depending on your roof, you may need some basic tools and supplies to keep everything in place up there. I would set the tent up, set the grill up, start grilling and drinking beer.

Can spics swim?

They are on a boat and look to be active, alert and in good health, how the fuck do we know this isn't an obvious set-up picture for the photographer to whore out.

This. A lot of the shelters don't allow animals as well. At least those doggos have a nice boat to sit in.

>wetbacks

What do you think?

Then fall off the roof in a drunken daze and get eaten by an alligator the floods carried over

What they don't show: owner also in boat taking a nap laying down out of sight onboard.

One dog could eat the other one, so they left food.

Plenty of niggers have boats, New England.

>what about muh ebin cute doggo???? they're more important than hoomans
kys

Why do you think the flooding won't go any higher than a single floor?
>be smart ass
>grilling on roof
>it starts to rain
>water rises
>sausages and burgers get wet and I have no boat to escape my roof
>die eating a crabby patty

>implying niggers and spics are human

Go to bed Jose.

this.

I would shoot that dog just for fun.

>acting like somehow us leafs are superior to burgers
Please.

THIS.. I am so sick of dog worship. I'll kill your fucking granddog.

Dogs > Canadians

>anchor left on and fenders left on the side
Way to take a picture of a not abandoned boat

I do care more about dogs than people. Dogs violate the NAP far less often.

Why not put all that in the back of your truck and drive the fuck away from the hell storm?

Deer Park/LaPorte area shelter in place! there's a Hydrogen Sulfide cloud in the air. Seal the doors and windows, and turn your ac off!!!

People don't have kids, so they equate animals with children.

Nice edge my friend. I bet you post those ebin gore pics in Sup Forums XD

I think the real fact is: there seems to be more whites affected by this hurricane, so there are no looting niggers to fill the news with sensational stories. So they have to take these non issues of poor abandoned dogs (with OPs suspiciously not at all abandoned dogs) to attempt to make Harvey hurricane victims almost as wretched as the Katrina victims. Photos and videos of residents helping one another doesn't help ratings.

and ill feed your corpse to the other one faggot

This. Women should not be allowed to keep dogs/cats.

That boat is riding low in the water, probably half flooded.
The dogs won't stay in there for long, they'll be jumping.

this real?

Have you ever seen a boat while in the water, user?

Cmon, Leaf. You would have be believe you would flee without your fuck buddy?

even white peoples' dogs have their own boats. get it together, niggers. i thought the story another user posted earlier about the nig looking for an open pizza shop so he could feed his kids was pretty fucking hilarious.

Lol why didn't these gentile just showel them, it always give me so much pleasure to torture these inferior creatures.

>muh humanism

Dumbass.

>niggers are people

MSM will never again show depictions of mass looting by niggers.

FAKE NEWS.the dogs stole the damn boat

Shockingly your main priorities as a parent will be to ensure the safety of your actual children. People have died saving their pets and it makes me laugh

Those are not black labradors

Fuck off edgelord and go back to Sup Forums.

That doesn't mean abandoning them you fucking retard. No wonder you canucks are a bunch of cucks. You abandoned your dignity when you let Tyrone fuck your girl.

Faggot

t. chinese leaf

What's happening here? Where am I? I clicked the box to meet hot milfs in my area who want to fuck.

I disagree

Those 2 are fine; when the water recedes they'll hang around the house.

I bet they have food

touch my dog and i'll tomb you cunt

i bet you cant come up with more than a handful of those pics and for all you know the owners are inside watching the dogs and equally fucked?

Texas are retarded about their dogs. They will spend thousands on a dog they picked up off the street literally because the dog is "their friend now". Its actually almost sickening sometimes. Just about every home i go in (enter about 3 a day in texas) the dogs are well taken care of and a lot of times i feel like most people spend too much on their dogs...

Fake news. These dogs were catfishing.

>americans shit on chinamen all the time
>literally abandon their dogs so that they can starve to death

False. White right wing men> dogs> white right wing women> non-whites> leftist whites. Get it right.

>tomb raider

I would never leave my doggo behind! She is part of my family. I would sleep on the streets with her if need be.

Americans have no values, other than money. The majority of our country are the eternal goyim