What's even the point in watching international sports events anymore?

What's even the point in watching international sports events anymore?

Most of it is just getting down to a competition between africans, essentially

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGN-YnvwM-4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-1g_vSHpWA
youtube.com/watch?v=kNxu_RGi8ek
youtube.com/watch?v=05yVuL-wR8Q
youtu.be/cJjNHWei3hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is one reason why esports are the thinking mans competition

you watch it for the waifus

if was not that, it would be pretty boring, since african countries would win all the games

Who are getting BLACKED in the olympic villages.

It's just that the media wants you to care about the specific sports they dominate.

Pathetic desu

Watch winter Olympic sports...virtually African free.

Just another competition you lose at

At least you have the winter olympics that nobody watches

Why do niggers and cucks talk about niggers being superior at sprinting because of genetics but won't ever talk about low black IQ? Aren't both of these determined by genes?

You can watch swimming which is dominates by whites.

Why do white people act like IQ is so important and then every single time it's pointed out that Asians have a higher IQ than them they start rolling out endless excuses for it?

i would colonize dat aas desu

>white men

While blacks dominate some sports that require nothing more than raw stamina, skill-based sports are still mostly won by whites

Too see which pharmaceutical company has the best research.

Because we don't have to pay billions each year to keep low IQ Asians in prison because they're too retarded to exist in a society?

is there any real difference when jamal wins for France vs jamal winning for the UK. both are still ethnically africans

if each nation were represented by their own ethinic groups, they would be forced to adapt, and eventually they would end up winning, even if rare

at least these events would have a real meaning again

tell me about the recent medals blacks won in weightlifting

I think she's BLEACHED by some Swede already

Send in the social justice warriors to the Olympics to make it more fair for Asian people, I agree

That doesn't answer why white people won't admit that Asians are superior to them by their own metric.

Maybe the new sweden isn't so bad after all.

Low black I.Q is just a meme. Most of us in the west have a triple digit i.q

track ....or 'running' .... is just ONE of any international sports....

BBC 4 amirite?

Fucking canada.
This place is a depressing shithole.
Fuck you.

soccer for example

Maradona
Messi
Pele (nigger)
Laudrup
Zidane
Platini
Iniesta
Baggio
Di Stefano
Ronaldinho (nigger)
Maldini
Baresi
Ronaldo (mixed nigger)
Van Basten
Redondo
Rui Costa
Xavi
Pirlo
Riquelme
Zico
Bergkamp
Cruyff
etc etc etc

Mostly whites and mestizos

kek

>APEHOOP

MY SIDES

...and now you caused the next Nazi Olympics

are you really trying to sell us that the average IQ of blacks in the west is higher than 100?

you clearly miss the point. it's clearly about how can tame the beasts most effectively.

how can any french cheer for this?

So I freely admit that Asians score higher. Now can you admit that blacks can't exist in a modern society?

Of course they can. Lots of non-whites live in Canada and they're a much more civilized, safer and cleaner country than the USA. Your problems are from your self-inflicted racial divide.

ooga bogga, now gtfo

Switch to winter sports. Ice hockey is the best team sport anyway.

exactly based black man can march in our Nazi parade, to show how Tolerant Canadian Nazis are

>of course the BLM flag nigger-worshipper cuck king is a leaf

Its called the Winter Olympics brah

Join Us

She has a white husband.

Canada is the place where knee high grass grows between the cracks in the street.

you have clearly never visited....

Nobody watches this gay shit and you know it.

You know that you leafs watch it.

nigger detected

this is something I've complained aboutand talked with my circle of friends with. The Olympics as an idea is so cool: every nation-state offers the best of their best and we see who wins what. In reality, we are just watching niggers. Makes me sad.
I've never thought of it that way...but you're on to something

The root problem is capitalism. More athletic athletes= more viewers=more money. It will always end up like this because the (((sports industry))) maximizes profits

The Winter Olympics are so irrelevant that the NHL doesn't even see the point in participating anymore. Even white people are getting bored of it.

Why didn't you watch the world wrestling championship in Paris last weekend. Most anticipated final was a Russian vs. an American.
Sadulaev vs. Snyder and both were white.
Chose a fucking combat sport where heart and mind are what makes the winner even if it is rough as fuck. Same for Judo. There are very good white boxers like Lomachenko (Klitchko bros are from the previous generation) but fags like you deliberately ignore them..
Fuck you.
Sports not for cucks like you:
youtube.com/watch?v=CGN-YnvwM-4
And the bunda is always worth in athletics. Bleached or Blacked or Riced.

Because they look like typical Frenchmen?

I don't see the discrepancy.

Well you can always watch sports that are a competition between asians instead.

>football,
>skill based.
You are a shill.

There's no point. Star of the London Olympics. Born in Somalia, lives in the US. Quintessentially British

This

Kanae Yagi is the main the reason why I got so into the weightlifting competition in Rio, shit's hype as fuck

You are a fucking idiot. The only thing Africans are good at is sprint. Strength is claimed by Poles, Endurance is claimed by not blacks.
Fuck off faggot

Football is one of the most skill based sports a demand in positions like enganche-meadiapunta (playmakers like Laudrup, Riquelme or Iniesta) a very high IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-1g_vSHpWA

youtube.com/watch?v=kNxu_RGi8ek

youtube.com/watch?v=05yVuL-wR8Q

etc, etc, etc

That's why nigger will never dominate football.

they should stop hosting the Olympics
its a scam anyways
a board of nobodies getting a cut from tax dollars because those cities think they'll "stimulate" the economy

>Poles
Savickas should pull a plane on you for that.

wouldn't you want all sports being disputed by natives of their respective countries?

that's isn't supposed to be the whole concept of the Olympics?

Depends on the sport, any kind of sprinting sure but others things no.

>tfw I actually went to school with Tom Daley

Was two years above him but he was an absolute prick

/thread

Yeah and white people dont give a shit about football too. Good argument bruh.

You dumb, low IQ monkey. They dominate running and that's it, from being chased by lions for thousands of years.

Javelin
Shotput
Hammer
Most of gymnastics
Tennis
Rowing
Swimming
Badminton
Volleyball
Cycling
Archery
Dressage
Fencing
Diving
Football
Golf
Judo
Rugby
Sailing
Waterpolo
Weightlifting
Wrestling
Triathlon

But niggers are over repesented in football? Why aren't there more Asians if what you say is true?

>Yeah and white people dont give a shit about football too.

The fuck are you talking about, football is the most popular sport in the US with every demographic.

youtu.be/cJjNHWei3hQ

I could watch women's biathlon all day.

Wish I went to a white school. Tell us more, what did he do?
Did he steal your boyfriend?

There was an article in the local paper a couple years back about how he was picked on in school, which total bollocks. He always used to think he was top dog and picked on anyone vulnerable whilst surrounded by his fuckboi and slag entourage.

But I never had any dealings with him besides him cutting in front of me and my mates in the canteen queue to which we said "fuck off bender" then launched him across the floor by his backpack.

Nobody in Eggbuckland liked him only his fan club

Sounds kinda comfy, gay swimmers, slag entourages and it's called eggbuckland

Yeah that's why I've stopped watching sports.

Nice taste. Watching cutie patooties skiing and shooting is good fun.

How big was his dick?

Are female runners mostly black too?

They are not overrepresented. Maybe brazilians, and that's it.

Niggers don't stand out in football because it's a cooperative sport with many keys positions that require a high IQ (mediapunta, enganche, libero, 5, etc, etc).

Niggers can be forwards and midfilders like Gattuso. That's why they are so weak as goalkeepers, for example.

In a physical match that requires to mark (Mourinho style) you can find niggers. They are Condemned to basic taskson a field.

Odd, I just watched a UCI World Cup downhill mtb race and didn't see a single black face. There is a really damn fast South African though, but he is whiter than OP.

football = soccer

>women's biathlon
What the fuck i LOVE straya now!

Just speak for your nigger sports.

Pictured: the US 2014 Olympic men's national hockey team

Are you saying that French population is majority nigger?

Isn't he the strongest man now because Pudzianowski left for Polish UFC?

Probably not, his career is winding down. Had a hell of a run the baby face.
But still, "Polish" is not a race.

Who the fuck cares, blacks don't contribute shit to society except sports entertainment

Naturally, a black woman prefers Whites and Latinos by far more than their own.

The French are an absolute joke, half their squad is basically African born players or native to Africa in some strong way.
They need to bring tougher rules on which country you can play for because trust me France wouldn't have anywhere near as good a squad as they currently do if they weren't stealing other countries talents.

big enough to top his 40 yrs husband looking like 20 yrs.

>esports
>sports

At least it isn't completely filled with fucking niggers.
I'll support anything that isn't filled to the brim with shitskins.

Stay mad you fucking ape loving faggot.

>watching sports

This here. Blacks are genetically runners and can't swim.

In national team happens because football is played by the poor. That's nothing new.

France NT is full of niggers, that's why the don't play a champangue football. That's why they don't have someone that think.

That just prove how useful are niggers in football for key positions (creative midfilders, central defenseve, liberi like Baresi, mediapunta like Messi or Aimar, etc).

SWEDEN YES

If France use only their native, then they will have thinking and skilfull players like Iniesta, Xavi, Laudrup, Rui Costa, Bergkamp, Del Piero, Baggio, Hagi, Schuster, etc, etc.

The perfect prototype of a real football player.

But no, they have nigger and will never have a decent squad of football.

They used to have some of the finest and artistic way of playing this sport.

>nigger hair