Trump signed 'letter of intent' for Russian tower during campaign

Another day, another Trump lie.

>Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a “letter of intent” to pursue a Trump Tower-style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the then-Trump Organization Chief Counsel Michael Cohen.

>The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian development deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in July 2016 that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”

>The disclosure from Cohen, who has described himself as Trump’s personal lawyer, came as Cohen’s attorney gave congressional investigators scores of documents and emails from the campaign, including several pertaining to the Moscow development idea.

>“Certain documents in the production reference a proposal for ‘Trump Tower Moscow,’ which contemplated a private real estate development in Russia,” Cohen’s statement says. “The decision to pursue the proposal initially, and later to abandon it, was unrelated to the Donald J. Trump for President Campaign.”

>In a separate statement texted to ABC News, Cohen added that “the Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected.”

>Cohen specifically says in his statement that Trump was told three times about the Moscow proposal.

>yahoo.com/gma/trump-signed-letter-intent-russian-tower-during-campaign-204305541--abc-news-topstories.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?smid=tw-share
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?smid=tw-share
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-team-asking-if-trump-tried-hide-purpose-trump-tower-n796746
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder report all FSB bots.

>doing business in Russia is now treason
Sage hide and kys, CIA intern shillcucklet

>That forced fsb meme
Give it up, you can't meme

Lose the proxy Ivan

>>In a separate statement texted to ABC News, Cohen added that “the Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected.”

Oh wow, it's nothing. Again.

>nothing to do with Russia.

Oh no Trump wanted to expand his business, how horrible!

He's literally worse than Hitler.

>Oh no Trump wanted to expand his business, how horrible!

So globalism is ok now?

Shrumpf is done

>Licensing a trademarked brand overseas is the same as globalism

Cool story. Dont care.

>fishing this hard

REAL ESTATE GUY MAKES REAL ESTATE DEAL

WOW

>considered, and ultimately rejected

>and ultimately rejected

>rejected

IT'S NOTHING

This is a new low in nothing sandwiches.

Saith Sater:

>Michael I arranged for Ivanka to sit in Putins [sic] private chair at his desk and office in the Kremlin. I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. We both know no one else knows how to pull this off without stupidity or greed getting in the way. I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get Putins [sic] team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.

>b-b-but russia story is n-nothing

This means Trump lied about his financial ties to Russia. This means that Trump during his campaign had a vested interest in being pro-Russia. This is kompromat in itself and invalidates every public comment Trump has made on the Russia story. And seen within the context of the other information (eg Trump Jr. meeting, refusal to release tax returns), it is very reasonable to believe that there is something yet to be revealed about Trump's ties to Russia.

sauce nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?smid=tw-share

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?smid=tw-share

He has no financial ties as it was never started, you retard.

(((HABERMAN)))

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-team-asking-if-trump-tried-hide-purpose-trump-tower-n796746

>NBC: Mueller Team Asking If Trump Tried to Hide Purpose of Trump Tower Meeting

>Federal investigators working for Special Counsel Robert Mueller are keenly focused on President Donald Trump's role in crafting a response to a published article about a meeting between Russians and his son Donald Jr., three sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

>The sources told NBC News that prosecutors want to know what Trump knew about the meeting and whether he sought to conceal its purpose.

>one of the best and brightest journalists currently covering Trump
>has high-level access and conducted a candid interview with him
>oh, but she's a jew

>sitting in a chair is treason
Can you people get any more desperate? The Russia story has been dragged out into complete meaninglessness, you guys should stick to the nazi bullshit instead.

>In a separate statement texted to ABC News, Cohen added that “the Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected.”

Oh look another "TRUMP IN BED WITH RUSSIA" story in the headline that actually turns out to be nothing when you actually read it.

Who said anything about treason? This is just garden-variety moronic corruption, and Trump trying to cover it up is what's getting him in trouble.

Posting in a shareblue thread.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

replying to a pasta post

so what if he does, the Clintons still have way the fuck more ties, and collusion on what per say we now know for an absolute fact that the DNC data dump was not an external hack but documents leaked from an insider whether it was Seth Rich or not is still debatable I suppose.

This story proves ONE thing:

They were trying to create a Russia narrative starting in late 2015 to try to falsely tie Trump to certain people they could comfortably use to blackmail him later if necessary. Sater was used like Goldstone, Veselnitskaya, Akhmetsin and ambassador Kislyak. It was an active IC / DNC / Fusion GPS effort to try to put Trump and his most loyal people in touch with Russian and foreign nationals like those I mentioned. What youre actually seeing is what they do to EVERY politician, only most are too weak to even realize let alone fight back against it.

>Trump trying to cover it up
What did he try to "cover up"? No deal was actually made, "considering" something doesn't mean shit.

>everybody who makes my guy look bad is a crisis actor/mole/false flag

This is so take a retard recognizes that it's been written by someone DNC intern

Also notice they never publish whole , proofed emails like WikiLeaks does but some cropped Paint shit

i don't see a crime

This report means Trump had financial ties while the talks and planning were going on, which was an at least a three month period. Trump has been insisting since his campaign that there was no relationship between him and Russia, that he tried to build a Hotel there like a decade ago but it never went through. That was simply a lie. And if you try to argue against this some pedantic bullshit about "has" and "had," you've already lost.

Another day another muh Russia pseudointellectual coming here to spew meaningless drivel that no one here fucking cares about, unironically commit suicide you waste of life. Your peabrain isn't suitable for politics.

trump may be a shady business man, but he isn't a traitor

>Trump had financial ties while the talks and planning were going on
Do you know what "financial ties" means?

The Literally Who you are speaking about is not relevant to whether or not our current president is being blackmailed / bribed by a foreign government and whether he colluded with that foreign government to undermine our electoral process.

If someone emails me an insane bunch of nonsense full of literal impossibilities or other wise things i'm not at all interested in, what does that mean? Sater wrote a bunch of unreplied to emails (or got replies from Cohen telling him to fuck off that NYT will never publish). Sater couldnt even contact the person "close" to Putin directly and wrote to a general purpose public email for the ministerial post. I mean, this is fucking amateur hour tactics

>there was no relationship between him and Russia

>Purposefully generalizing to the biggest possible denominator
Lel
Piss off shill

>Ties to Russia
Nobody even bothers to define "Russia"
The deepstate just throws everything from geographical presence to business ties to Russia government together .

Trump refered to accusations , yes he hasn't ties to Russia- I ties to the Russian Government, his business dealings are loved to be confused with the Russian government by deep state agents

Financial ties imply a transaction, you blithering retarded nigger.
There was just a non binding letter of intent, not to mention that the trump tower moscow was already in planning back in 2008.

>literally impossible for Russians to have hacked DNC servers
>DUDE RUSSIANS LMAO

Do you? It sounds like you're going for a pedantic argument, where you suggest that "financial ties" don't exist because "financial ties" must mean money has exchanged hands. Guess what, it doesn't matter how you define "financial ties." Trump was in talks to exchange money with the Russian government while a candidate of the United States. If Trump badmouthed the Russian government during that time do you believe that deal would have stayed on the table? Of course it would not, therefore Trump exchanging money with the Russian government contingent on Trump's political actions and there was a financial conflict of interest.

You debunked your own premise in your OP

Why are libs so fucking stupid

mmm okay blackmail now, how do you get blackmail from this though, and if you refer to the piss gate document most of it has been verified as false so blackmail of what. All you have is pure speculation, not even a good conspiracy theory.

I read this on yahoo. They thought it was Christmas. Why is yahoo so bad

You can re-define words however you want but if nothing actually happened between Trump and Russia, it simply doesn't mean shit. Trump was a businessman with businesses all over the world, so it's not exactly shocking he would consider a deal with another country. He could have actually made a deal with Russia and it wouldn't have been a crime, either. You realize he also made deals with countries other than Russia, right? Why do you people never get upset about those, considering the projects there actually ended up happening? Why is it always just Russia, Russie, Russia?

You're trying to defend Trump by semantics. The thing is, it doesn't matter how you define ties because Trump, you, I, and everyone else know exactly what Trump was being accused of. If he is trying to get around revealing something by playing with semantics, he's being deceiving all the same. It would be nothing better than a lie. Secondly, Trump implicitly provided some scope for what "financial ties" are when he expressed that he did try to put a hotel there years ago but that things fell a part. If that was relevant, it was certainly relevant that he was trying to have a hotel built during his campaign.

Ties to large Russian business = Ties to the Russian government. You don't seem to understand how Russia works. And the talks for the hotel were between Trump's company and an agent of the Russian government.

I just dont see what any of it has to do with the election, or winning it.

If you told me that DJT had 500 million in energy holdings in Russia today,I still dont see how that affects the election, or him winning it.

At some level, the left has to know this. There was no fraud from Russia in the counting or casting.

All there may have been was some hackers who MAY have been in some way associated with Russia who did nothing more than reveal true information about the DNC to the American voting public. This used to be called investigative reporting, except our media isnt interested in that

Further, this is all bullshit from the international left in EU who were worried they wouldnt get their sanctions enforced. Now that (((Cardin)))'s wishlist of sanctions was signed into law, suddenly the Russia bit is fading.

It was all a ruse to make Trump pay in the media any time he said anything that might imply he would be softer on Russia. Thats all this ever was, foreign influence on our media by the international left in EU. I dont know why people who understand the influence of the Israeli lobby in our politics dont even consider the (((EU))) shenanigans, as if they have no lobby here.

>implying
get the fuck off Sup Forums immediately

DONALD TRUMP COULD, RIGHT NOW, LEGALLY, NEGOTIATE WITH RUSSIA TO BUILD A FUCKING TRUMP TOWER IN MOSCOW.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DON'T DESERVE TO BREATHE ONE MORE DAY.

Thats amazing. Thank you.

No, they don't, not necessarily. If you make a financial agreement with someone then you have a financial tie to them, period. If you sign a contract saying you will get 10% royalties on some good, the fact that the royalty period hasn't started yet doesn't change the fact you have a financial tie to that organization. It would be a ridiculous argument to make that wouldn't hold up in a court of law and certainly not outside it.

There is no relevant difference between the money having exchanged hands already or not, but keep using it to rationalize Trump's lies and likely status as a Russian agent.

>Trump, you, I, and everyone else know exactly what Trump was being accused of
Well, what is it? Because if it's "whether or not our current president is being blackmailed / bribed by a foreign government and whether he colluded with that foreign government to undermine our electoral process" as you claimed here , I still see zero proof for it. A businessman CONSIDERING a business deal is not the same as being "blackmailed" and none of this is proof for Trump being involved in "election meddling" whatsoever. Do you people even know yourselves where you are trying to get with this whole Russia story? Or did Louise Mensch's fanfictions already destroy the remaining rest of your brain cells?

>without stupidity and greed getting in the way

lel

>and likely status as a Russian agent
Oh okay, you're either a LARPing troll or a moron.

They were trying to get Trump or his people to write back:
>Yes, we will work with Putin to defeat Hillary if he will help us attack America
Of course Trump's people didnt ever do anything close to that, so in essence THIS is what came of the blackmail, because the efforts yielded no otherwise useable material. Theyre getting down to the point where they'll simply have to start fabricating new evidence from thin air. This new NYT article reeks of desperation

The deal broke up in January 2016.

>Trump was in talks to exchange money with the Russian government

Actually it was just some real estate developer from Russia, they do these kinds of meetings all the time.

IT'S HAPPENING
Podesta Group Subpeonaed By Special Counsel Mueller In Russia Probe
Podesta Group Subpeonaed By Special Counsel Mueller In Russia Probe

I just signed a letter of intent to ram my dick down OPs throat until he pukes on my nuts but that doesn't mean it'll ever happen.

my point exactly

>he claims he has no business
>evidence shows he has no business
IMPEACH NOWWWWWW

I'm getting blackmail from:

The fact that Trump has tried to impede the Russian investigation in every way possible.

The fact that Trump and co. have had an unprecedented amount of contact and ties with the Russian government, most which they have lied about.

The fact that Trump's fmr campaign manager and National Security Advisor will almost certainly be indicted for their ties to Russia.

The fact that Trump and co's meetings with the Russian government, including this one and Trump Jr.'s, was made within the known context that Russia was trying to get Trump elected.

The fact that Russia meddled into the US election with the goal of helping Trump.

The fact that Jared Kushner tried to set up a line of communication between Russia and Trump beyond the reaches of Russian intelligence.

The fact that the Russian mob has been buying Trump condos and using his hotel in money laundering schemes.

The fact that many parts of the Steele dossier have been validated, and it is now reasonable to think it is at least mostly true.

This includes the claim that Trump was promised a piece of the sale of 19.5% of Rosneft by the Russian government and the fact that 19.5% of Rosneft was transferred to an unknown entity who we still don't know the day of Trump's inauguration.

The fact that Rosneft is an oil company, Russia is an oil country, and Trump stacked his campaign and administration with oil company reps.

The fact that Trump behaves in a completely different, submissive manner towards Russian and Putin despite not doing it towards anyone else and doing it when the optics only hurt him politically. Trump,a person who likes to build himself as this tough guy who goes after anyone who dares touch him, has let Russia walk over him every step of the way. Trump's response to Putin expelling Russian diplomats last month, for instance, is one of the most pussy responses an American president could have towards a foreign nation.

>being this fucking autistic
I wish I could believe this is copypasta but considering how long this took you, I wouldn't be surprised you actually typed this all out. You realize no one's going to read this, right? What the fuck are you trying to achieve here, user?

Trump has insisted that he has had not had ties to Russia, that meetings never occurred between him and Russia. Every meeting he has insisted hasn't happened is a point of blackmail, period.

But that's small time. I don't believe and no one else is going to argue that this is what Trump is being blackmailed for It is just more evidence of unethical and probably illegal relations between he and the Russian government. All the information we have taken as a whole, every uncovered meeting and e-mail, every verbal blowjob Trump has given Russia, every evidence of financial ties, points to a reasonable suspicion that there is a piece of information that Trump believes Putin knows and does not want out.

Okay.

Since this thread is as good as dead anyway, will you tell me if you're a LARPer or actually believe all this shit?

This is literally the insane way kikes and their slaves get normies to believe their lies

They guilt trip innocent people into frustration and over the top reaction by boldly proclaiming literal lies are true. Its what keeps good people out of government. Trump taking the high road is sold as the most outlandish lie since the time of Christ. Truly sad

>thinks about doing business in Russia
>decides against it
>states that he doesn't do business in Russia
How is that a problem again? I mean, it's (((Yahoo))) """News""", but still, this is getting pretty ridiculous.

The business started when they entered talks and planning.

>doing business in Russia while repeatedly stating you have no ties to Russia

>willingly admitting that you tried to get a hotel done in Russia in 2008, but failing to let anyone know that you did one WHILE your campaign was going.

>entering "discussions" with someone who claimed this was the path to Russia "engineering" Trump's win.

>repeatedly suggesting Russia did not meddle in the US elections when you were emailed by Russian agents telling that you are, and in your favor.

it's about keeping the public enraged against Trump, and trying to shift blame for the divide in America onto him. Oh no, the USA isn't divided because the left has isolated half of America in the past 8 years, or because of the violence and anti-police and anti-white rhetoric of groups like BLM, supported by "progressives." The division is because TRUMP IS A LITERL RUSSIAN PUPPET. These kikes are insidious.

Trump isnt trying to cover anything up dumbass. Sater is a faggot who probably wanted to capitilize on Trump's election win

>doing business in Russia = ties to Russian gov't
wrong, and as the article clearly states the plan didn't go through.
>TRUMP FAILED TO BUILD A HOTEL AND DIDNT TELL US, IMPEAACCCHH
God you're pathetic.
>building a hotel will engineer Trump's win
no wonder the deal didn't go through, this guy is an autist.
>Russia supports the candidate that doesn't want to go to war over Syria
>Therefore Russia LITERLY HACKED the election to give Trump the win.
You faggots still can't even say how Russia even influenced the election in any way. You have nothing, but your rabid loathing of the president and media brainwashing, along with a righteous liberal complex, leads you on in your "crusade" against Trump.

but the unbearable irony is that idiots like you have built up an entire unfounded conspiracy that Trump was made to divide and weaken America.. when the ones dividing America, inciting violence against American citizens deemed "nazis", going on a campaign of slander aimed at undermining the president, and perhaps best of all waving MEXICAN flags during the campaign and supporting the candidate backed by the Saudis and big banks... is you. You are what you claim to hate in Trump.

When you try to make a deal, and the deal fails, you aren't lying. He didn't have any connections to Russia.

lol

Someone post Russia-Hillary ties. I know they are extensive.

8 years

This is literally a real estate developer saying "Hey can we build a hotel there? Oh no? Okay."

7 1/2 more fucking years you god damn faggot

Look to your left and smack Brock for hiring you

If you're doing any kind of large-scale business in Russia you are doing business with Putin, period. You seem to be assuming that Russia is just like the United States, where there's a clear division between business and government. There isn't. Russia is not Democratic, and doing any kind of large-scale business there means going through Putin. If he doesn't want your business in Russia, you will not get business there done, PERIOD.

Russia influenced the election through propaganda, corruption of campaign officials, corruption of Wikileaks, hacking into the servers of US political parties, and hacking to voter roll machines.

It's actually besides the point. The matter at hand here is not whether or not Russia influenced the election, it's whether Russia influenced or is influencing THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES you fucking imbecile. How far are you going to shill for this man? I'm looking forward to seeing the kind of mental gymnastics people like you will do when the kompromat, whatever it is, is revealed. "B-b-but who cares about his sexual fetishes.", "B-but who cares if they are underaged.", "B-b-but every President is bribed and blackmailed by foreign governments", "B-b-but HER e-mails!"

Found the Mediaite regular

Ahhh yaasss, drumpf is finished. Legally doing business in a country that the USA is not at war with is beyond the pale! The American people will not stand for this!

>You seem to be assuming that Russia is just like the United States, where there's a clear division between business and government. There isn't.

>10 posts by this ID

You fucking retard. Just stop! No one believes this narrative anymore, no matter what fresh coat of shit and lipstick you put on it.

Obvious shill is obvious.

The difference here is that while businesses have undue power over American politicians, there is distribution of that power, and politicians are still ultimately accountable to the people.

In Russia, the head of state is in control over the businesses.

>In America businesses own government. In Soviet Russia, government owns you.

How retarded are you?

>Shilling for the us gov at large as being principled and uncorrupt after 25 years of clinton-bush-obama croney capitalism nearly wrecked the entire planet
Just stop dude youre hurting your own cause at this point

Holy shit, an international real estate development organization looked into developing real estate international?!?! Fuck Prumpff!!! I'm a cruz missile now.

Dontcha-know know what would be a good reason for why (((they))) want to bring down Russia so bad dontcha-know? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that (((they))) already tried to do the communist takeover in Russia during the Soviet Union days and now a lot of Russians are redpilled about it and won't allow themselves to be led into communism again dontcha-know?

>now a lot of Russians are redpilled about it and won't allow themselves to be led into communism again dontcha-know?
My fiance is Russian and sadly that is not the case. A shockingly large amount of ruskies over 50 wishes that communism would come back unironically. Luckily, due to the impressively low life expectancy of Russians, they will all be dead soon.

Totally legal. GFYS.

Its literally nothing
(1/2)

It's literally nothing
(2/2)