this is like so 60 minutes ago

>1 hour late
>posts fucking reddit

Lets get this shit going, I'm tired going to /gif/ for my go-to-sleep fap

Missile me next pls

>getting triggered by missile test memes from north korea
how old are you, new friend?

user I know where that's from but can I get a link to not sad panda

if you link me to sad panda i'm gonna cry because i'm a lazy mouthbreather who can't do anything by themselves without spoonfeeding

FAKE AND GAY

topkek. I literally have no idea where this is from

>get up earlier than usual
>get on crowded train
>don't hear about the missile until there's a delay announcement on my second train
Gay ass norks need to pay soon

MOST OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG EVER. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY JAPAN FALSE-FAGGING TO JUSTIFY REBUILDING THEIR MILITARY AND GOING BACK TO THEIR IMPERIALIST WAYS

If only.
4th Reich and Imperial Japan need to be a thing.

Fat Kim has balls the size of melons but a brain the size of a peanut. He is playing a very foolish game against Trump. Obama may have been a pussy faggot but the Don is a real man who don't take no shit from no chink.

u dont see the greater plan of NK.

they want to get china involved in this. if the US strikes first, china will aid NK.
thats what kim is building on.
you're retarded.

are the missles still flying?

China has already publically stated that if NK fires first, then they wont get involved.

yes i know. hence i said "if US strikes first".
NK wants to anger US until they strike first.

nope, hit the sea and literally nothing is happening.

May god have mercy on us all

This is true. China will and Best Korea if the US strikes first.
N Korea is simply trying to provoke a US first strike.

Give me a rundown on exactly what "missile flies over Japan" means. Like, right into and out of their air space? Right over their cities? Trying to decide if this is something or nothing. Doesn't seem like nothing if I'm interpreting this correctly.

right over hokkaido, burger bro

I was in Japan in 1998 when the first NK missile flew over the island.

Everyone acted like Tokyo had been wiped off the earth and everyone left was doomed.

They really are pussies about this stuff.

i wonder why

china won't side with korea in any major way. they'd lose their biggest trading partner, the usa. it's a bluff, a hard bluff, but a bluff just the same. i say bomb the shit out of fatass kim and tell china to stay out of it.

trump has already shown he doesn't have the stomach to fight anyone militarily. he'll loves personal conflict for tv ratings but the guy won't go into north korea. it's all hot air. i voted for him too btw but that's how it is. we're getting cucked by a fatass korean on the global stage. it's embarrassing.

Kys

To kind of put some perspective on Hokkaido, a lot of people consider it the same as how a lot of people consider the south in the US. It's really rural, rocky and snowy up there and there's a stigma that people from there are not considered really 'Japanese'.
This thinking may be a bit dated, but as far as I know people don't really care for the Hokkaido region.

>reddit

>Wow, surreal.

are they like jap niggers?

r0lling for the beginning of world war 3 to happen while shitposting on Sup Forums

That's Kim's final warning to you imperialist pigs!

TRIPS

if di gits, kek is present and ww3 will actually happen this week.

It was the last island to be Japanized from the Ainu, really only in the 19th century, though considering how thoroughly they wiped out the Ainu (like 12 speakers of the language left) I think he's overstating the belief in their non-Japaneseness.
Jap niggers would probably be Okinawans, and they like the larp they're not really japanese