Explosive allegations about Donald Trump made by online writers with large followings among Trump critics were based on...

>Explosive allegations about Donald Trump made by online writers with large followings among Trump critics were based on bogus information from a hoaxer who falsely claimed to work in law enforcement.

>Claude Taylor tweeted fake details of criminal inquiries into Trump that were invented by a source whose claim to work for the New York attorney general was not checked, according to emails seen by the Guardian. The allegations were endorsed as authentic and retweeted by his co-writer Louise Mensch.

>After being approached for comment by the Guardian on Monday, Taylor posted what he described as a “mea culpa” on Twitter. “As a ‘citizen journalist’ I acknowledge my error and do apologize,” he wrote.

this is funny tho guys

She's on twitter claiming it's still true and the FSB is working with the guardian to smear her.

why is she such a qt?

Russia is always involved.

At this point I'm convinced she's actually a Trump plant. I remember her being connected to Milo somehow.

So basically more fake news was being pushed by the media.

>Remember Louise Mensch's insane "death penatly being sought" bullshit about Bannon and Trump?
No.

yep. bitch is either literally insane, complete moron, or a plant. possibly all 3

good for you, newfag. lurk moar before posting nigger

lol

Nah, her brain is just fried from years of doing hard drugs.

nigger did you come from reddit yesterday? Fuck this board has gone to shit. bet you arent even NatSoc

Is that mensch? I want her to suck my dick.

Reminder that Louise Mensch is literally mentally insane due to heavy drug abuse

I'm an oldfag
I've been here all summer

i fucking called this the first day i saw this bitch.

she's just dumb enough to fall for some 4channers bullshit.

People lie. Shit happens

She was one of the first people on Twitter I stopped following. She posts on there every fucking 15 minutes. Her whole day revolves around Twitter

the only surprising thing about this is that mensch didn't make it up herself

She was a Tory MP? How cucked are they?

Can we meme her as the leader of antifa?

Photos like this lend credence to the CIA/Spencer connection. It looks like a still from a movie.

She is the troll. She's probably paid by Bannon.

yes the leader of the anarcho-communists is a tory cunt who started heat street and was a hillshill
you will go far with this

yup milo accidently outed her a while back but no one picked up and ran with it

I have a soft spot for that meme. What's in it for her?

It looks like that because it was taken by a professional photographer and then hand-picked from several different shots. But you could be right; I have no idea who's jewing who anymore.

she is being paid by DNC aligned folk to create the left's Alex Jones.

Alex Jones will appeal to a small pc of right-wingers, but they are very active on social media etc.

There was no left wing equivalent. Mensch was brought on board and now a small army of left-wing conspiracy types.

last post best post