What does Sup Forums think of this aesthetic?

"(((Ye))) are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do." John 8:44

"Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take peace from the Earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword." Rev. 6:4

Thoughts on this aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVCCCUfIAeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delet

I'm into it.
The Christianity aspect is neat, a new take on vaporwave. Bible verses and biblical images plus the vaporwave aesthetic could even be its own thing... dare I say, christwave?
might be more helpful

I often refer to JC as "The Nazz" (the Nazarene) but it seems he's JC the Nazi now

thread theme
youtu.be/pVCCCUfIAeA

Jesus was redpilled. Kicked the merchants out of the temple.

i like alien jesus. he used a replicator to make all those fish dinners

What do you think the virgin birth stood for?

He was redpilled without the secret societies. He woke up without being a part of the cabal.

Blasphemy by putting him in a nazi uniform. Make a fashwave one from him where hes in the desert and looks depressed.

also use titus 1:10-11

I'm super into this.
Found God this week, so this is relevant to my interests.

aliens impregnated mary

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the Earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34

"But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and they blasphemously contradicted what Paul was saying" Acts 13:45

"Blessed be God, my rock, who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war." Psalm 144:1

"The one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36

I think that jew larpers need to be ovened.

It's good. Jesus was the antithesis to everything that the Pharisees were promoting and that the Jews later became. I'm not a Christian but I love seeing the contempt in Jews and their lackeys eyes when Jesus is brought up.

The Third Reich realized the importance of incorporating Christians into the movement, even if it meant to dismantle Christianity later. Remove merchant using whatever means necessary. We can argue the finer details later.

I cant fucking understand the bible, good luck on you and your spirituality though man. Find a good church with no shitskins

Jesus is the same as he always was which is perfect, no need to photoshop him as a nazi. Christianity is the way, specifically Catholicism.

this shit is retarded to another level
>Christ (((a jew)))
>Nazism
you poltards are fucking demented

Reminder that jesus is /ourguy/ and anybody who denies him is kike

heil hitler and his ayyrian army for impregnating mary

"Then said Jesus again unto (((them))): I go my way and (((ye))) shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go (((ye))) cannot come. Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? Because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. Then he said unto (((them))), (((Ye))) are from beneath" John 8:21-23

Don't put Christ imagery on nazism, please.

wait why's the kike on a stick dressed like a nazi

Understanding how psychology transfigures the physiology of sentient biological beings and how psychology dictates the ethical-cognitivity of a human being allows one to Understand how the post-man Angel Beings will be of an Angel Body as well as an Angel Mind.

Human destiny is genetic perfection, and it is ethically sound to want to protect those of the most healthy genetic fitness; a genetic fitness which was allowed to incarnate by a long lineage of healthy psychological and thus ethical fitness.

Jesus stopped being a jew when he was killed by jews.

This aesthetic can sell millions.

fuck off