Say it with me: O U R G I R L

Say it with me: O U R G I R L

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4827828/Taylor-Swift-s-new-album-inspires-conspiracy-theories.html
aryangoddess.org/
yuki.la/hr/2936387#p2943294
youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx0btae8em0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats the best album art I've ever seen to be quite honest

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4827828/Taylor-Swift-s-new-album-inspires-conspiracy-theories.html

Its obvious the jew made her do it

>At Kikestein's office
>"Say Tay, y'know bout those virgins at that Sup Forums site? They have a real fascination with you, those antisemetic bastards"
>"Yeah Kikey, they're really pathetic virgins XoXo. hihihi
>"What say you, we make a song that will sound like you say "Look what jew made me do" and we put some niggers in high heels in it, plus u get to dress like a slut"
>Count me in, schlomo.

DO YOUR JOB AS AMERICAN AND WATCH THIS VIDEO NONSTOP SO WE CAN BEAT PSY YOUTUBE RECORD

((("music")))
just awful

I get you're trying to use her to promote whiteness or whateer, but she's promoting greed, and lowering IQ's with that sampled pop beat garbage

Hmm

i mean I get the /ourgirl/ meme and one or two of her songs are.... catchy

but this is just shit :P

Nothing says propaganda better than those POP videos. It's a huge psyop and the shills promoting it should be gassed. Tay couldnt give 2 fucks about you, she's too busy blowing schlomo for her millions.

Okay Alexander, the Jews are just attacking her at every turn ironically, right?

Do not fall for the psyop. RESIST

Check it once,

Show me the source to that. Nothing sells better than a """(((fight)))"""

Thats literally the 30th TayTay thread in the last 24h

All together now
>viral
>marketing
>you're a fucking pleb

why would jews viral market to nazis?

the bankrolled them in WW2 too.

>aryangoddess.org/
/ourgirl/

36,684,567 views in less than two days for this fucking garbage? This song was awful. What is wrong with people

>The cover of Reputation pastiches newspaper covers, including a New York Times-like Gothic font. But the font is popular with neo-Nazis, and some say that it's a sign she is one

I knew it!

The ripped part of a thread from here for their story.

Purely a (((coincidence)))

Believe me, I've watched this hoping she would be "our girl". Videos is shit. Degenerate. Diversity. Bla bla... Stop advertising this bitch, she's obviously not "ours".

37.000.000 VIEWS IN 23HOURS

OPA GANGNAM STYLE RECORD IS OVER

This is astroturfing, advertising, and propaganda.

The newspaper is covering one of her eyes. Right from the get-go, you have an occult calling card telling you that this is a thing of the world and not of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Quick rundown?

>But some alt-right conspiracy fanatics are clinging onto every last crumb of Pizzagate - and believe Swift is too, according to a thread on Sup Forums's right-wing politics board.
>An anonymous user posted up a 2009 photo of her standing next to a man with a swastika on his shirt - a man who told TMZ it was painted on him during a party - and claimed she was 'our girl' due to her use of a Gothic font, favored by neo-Nazis.

so this... is the power of modern journalism

They even printed a comment that named the Jew's hatred for White women.

The lyric video uses heavy 1488 and hoppean ideas. The song was panned badly in the press and TS did not even show up for her own unveiling of the MV at the VMA awards.

Not showing up for your own product launch is a pretty big signal the plan was not well designed. Everything from the fake-blackout to deleting her social media presence was already done by NIN & The 1975.

As for the music video itself, I'm not sure where it was going. It seemed to be a fucked up view on internet culture. I think the montage will be too "meta' for the average Newfag or Normie. Given her reputation within the music industry I think she's devolved to something of a "clown princess" and sees her niche as being the lampoon of the other pop icons. The video and album is embracing that as her new form of "authentic art".

A few things I found amusing:

> Lobster Thermador reference in a Guided Cage
> Paying for advertisements / pap walks in stupid clothing getups and situations
> Hotline Miami / Apple 1982 homage
> Plastic Models ( "mean girl meme")
> Breaking the "Streaming Vault". I would have liked a " Hoxton" callout for Mr. Tiddles'
> Autistic level of costume references to each Papwalk or scandal "outfit"
> The GaGa "bad romance" Baroque dance number
> The Snake Queen, Katy Perry sendup

(( I put way too much time into this post. Rolling Stone should pay me to ghost write the album review ))

Sup Forums is now a source for news papers. That is..that is some funny shit right there

>Another user claimed that the lyrics 'I don't like your games, Don't like your tilted stage' are about how 'Taylor, being a white, blonde haired, blue eyed woman is made to be an object of hatred and degredation by the jews.'
>They also claim that the line 'I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me, I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams' translates to 'The Jews call us Nazis no matter what we do simply because we're white. Now, we will give them Nazis.'

at last I truly see

kino

yuki.la/hr/2936387#p2943294

>The lyric video uses heavy 1488 and hoppean ideas

oh so that's what the snake represents, the gadsen flag

TayTay running on Libertarian Party ticket in 2020 C O N F I R M E D

The video is so illuminati I feel like I'm being MKUltra'd watching it. Listened to some Bill Cooper after as some mind bleach.

They're gonna come for taytay. It will be a big mistake.

Lady Gaga did it better

youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA

No, her eye is clearly not covered up.

Thats the best part, they literally can't get into her, she's just like Trump.

Taylor Swift is the america's sweetheart

It's more likely then you think. Sadly, we do not control the editorial bias which is a work in progress.

i still see the degeneracy

The videos are always way better than the songs.

she is so hot

is this an Illuminatus reputation?

PLEASE MAMA SWIFT PUNISH ME IVE BEEN A BAD BOY

Taylor died after she used all her energy to deliver a mighty kikohou?

illusion vs reality

this

WHEN DID TAYLOR GET SO THICC HOLY SHIT

the ourobouros imagery in the lyric video was disturbing to me, especially how it shatters.

does she intend to break the infinite cycle?

Our TRUE girl actually has talent. youtube.com/watch?v=Gx0btae8em0

>Look what you just made me do
>Look what you just made me do
>I don't like your kingdom keys
>They once belonged to me
>You asked me for a place to sleep
>Locked me out and threw a feast (what?)

Those fashwave aesthetics though.

>that snake symbolism
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep

Kek sent us to Hell, but we're going even deeper. Take back everything we've lost!

that would be rebirth from the destruction

not one for illuminati/psyops conspiracy shit with music videos, but there is definitely something insidious about the pop industry, especially when this sort of thing is standard entertainment for young girls.

>tfw you have so many project monarch alters they start arguing with each other

That sure is one crappy techno/EDM/WTF.
I can't believe this shit passes for entertainment these days.

> group of women together
> verbally fighting with each other

its like pottery

Pay debts, gyro nigger

>Idols will speak and move around
Could this be it? Some "Idols" from the entertainment industry will start redpilling the nation?

taytay's insurrection begins soon

definitely /ourgirl/

Picture is pretty fashy tbqh

/ourgirl/

Her confused face is so cute

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?