How is macron doing so far

how is macron doing so far

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/27/frances-macron-sees-popularity-fall-40-per-cent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems to have memed many, he seems more based everyday. However, trust no one, not even yourself.

I'm starting to like him

No one told me he might be based

another 6 months and he'll be less popular than Hollande.
Let's see how he reacts if there is another major terror attack.

BOGGED

Declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations' assets under RICO and NDAA law

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

September will be crazy. Riots, revolution, happenings everywhere.
Mark my words.

His intellect was so superior we couldn't see past his deceptions.

the embrace that saved europe

>Macron, France’s youngest leader since Napoleon, faces a big test next month when the far-left CGT trade union leads a rally to protest against plans to deregulate the labour market.

WTF, I love this. Fuck the lefties.

>how is macron doing so far
Apparently not well:

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/27/frances-macron-sees-popularity-fall-40-per-cent/

Why did you guys suddenly go "wtf hate Macron now"? I don't pay attention to frog politics, so I have no idea what he did that made everyone hate him.

>France’s youngest ever president is especially out of favour with civil servants after vowing to put a brake on their salary increases.
Damn it, I like Macron more and more with each minute.

We're yet to see how he handles the mudslime problem

Leftist butthurt, methinks

they got so wrapped up in defeating that fascist la pen, they forgot they were voting for a right of center neoliberal to defeat her. it's now sinking in for them.

why does this guy always bring his mom along with him

We don't yet know if he's really (((neoliberal)))

From what I read, he's concerned about foreigners taking jobs, and is making steps to reduce the influx of shitskins to France, that's not exactly neoliberal

Reminder

Emmanuel Macron
=
Mammon Enculera
(= Mammon fuck you in the ass)

wut?

Mammon will* fuck you in the ass