Prophecy Fulfilled

>The dragon's belly will drip with water.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#q77200224
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#q77201441
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South–North_Water_Transfer_Project
imgur.com/a/Gkj40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I was thinkin about this earlier and thought it made a lot more sense than China, because America is sometimes referred to as the sleeping dragon. We generally don't give a shit about the rest of the world, but every so often someone heads into the cave and pokes us, and we lash out with a great furor the likes of which the world tends to forget every century. It happened after Pearl Harbor and then again on 9/11.

Most of the prophecy pieces have pretty clear/obvious links at this point to real world events, but I think we're still missing a couple. A rock standing on 7 hills for one, I don't really know if I find the eclipse/Salem thing to fit well enough.

fucking stupid ambiguous wording, it could mean anything, like someone dropping a bucketfull of water into my grill

This idea just occurred to me about thirty minutes ago. Kind of spooped.
>Killing bolt/will not kill
Nork nuke
>Idols speak/move about
Statues coming down and being replaced, moved
Etc. Most importantly
>It will happen when the weather cools.
It's all happening at once.

Thanks for the bump, user.

Bump. Not letting this one slide without these quads getting checked. Kek is speaking.

>drip with water.
nice trips OP

that was some fucking dripping

Thanks. Maybe we can get a real HAPPENING for once before too long.

Bamp. Gimme d i g i t s if this is it.

What prophecy are you talking about?

Isnt China the dragon?

Ive heard of sleeping giant not sleeping dragon

Apparently not. The United States could easily be seen as a dragon, mighty and terrible. China may not feature in the prophecies at all.

Got t r i p and d u b 0's in both posts identifying America as the dragon. Pretty sure at this point it's probably true.

>What prophecy are you talking about?

>It will happen when the weather cools.
>That's when they'll make their move.
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
>They're trying to force God's hand.
>Watch for these signs:
>Three branches will become one.
>An island will drift away.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Idols will speak and move about.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>The ravens will starve.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

I don't know the source of thos

Bump. These are good threads. Hate seeing them get slid by same-old/same-old everyday baitfags.

A leaf posted it one day early last summer, way before any of this shit happened. Kind of wondering where he gets his info from; God, maybe?

>sauce is a leaf

Fucking DROPPED

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
This is one of the trickiest ones. The secret, I believe, lies in the wording: Two voice will call out in a ***SILENCE*** that all will hear. Their silence will be deafening. I believe it means two people, two very important people, will be dead, but possibly their cause of death will be reason for the entire world to stop and witness. Seth Rich, maybe? Dunno, but seems plausible.

Dunno, seems pretty accurate so far.

>Prophecy Fulfilled
Anyone that takes that shitty bullshit even semi seriously should be permabanned for being underage

O ye of little faith.

Jesus Christ these people and logic are total strangers, aren't they?

>Lol army of dead destroy fictional magic wall with undead fantasy magic dragon.
>See? Walls don't work!
>Comparing mexicans to army of dead.

My mind actually aches with people's retarded straw grasping these days. The drive for elimination of practical reality is absolute. I spent an hour arguing with friends today pulling them back from the brink of full-retard liberal infancy on a work related subject. Shit is stressful as fuck for all parties concerned, and I hate having to deal in abstracts that they have no relation to because they live in this juvenile mindset. The happening can't happen soon enough. I want my generation to grow the fuck up already. 30 year old spoiled children.

These cards freak me the fuck out.

Who wrote these? These are conviniently vague.

If it originated on Sup Forums its probably an /x/ reject trolling us.

Whats the endgame of the prophecy? Will our ayy lmao reptile creators reveal themselves?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#q77200224

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#q77201441

Apparently user leaf wrote it spontaneously

It really is mind-boggling how people can be so blatantly fucking ignorant, to the world around them and their own hubris at once.
>See? Trump's wall won't work because a CGI zombie dragon blew fire at a wall made of ice on Game of Thrones.
>You may as well just let them in.
>What do you mean, the wall kept the White Walkers at bay for thousands and thousands of years?
>BLUMPF BTFO
You're right. If there's gonna be a happening, I hope it's the fucking holy of holies that cleanses the West of its stupidity with merciless fire, and I hope it's soon, for all our sake.

>imblying
The prophecy obviously refers to this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South–North_Water_Transfer_Project
The chinks will leave the poos without water.

(((Prophecy)))
Move the goalpost yet again, christcucks. Your god of the goat fuckers needs poor people's money.

>Steve Jackson makes a cardgame that involves various conspiracy theories that were gathering steam in the early-mid 90's
>conspitards all grab their tinfoil hats and act as if the cards somehow predicted everything
>conpiritards ignore the fact that there was over 500 cards so pretty much any minor/major event can associated with at least one card

Impressed.
imgur.com/a/Gkj40

I have (had, maybe) a screenshot with an earlier date than the one posted in that archive, by at least one and a half/two weeks. Will see if I can dig it up.

Oh?

Spoopy

reaching your honor. a lot.

this is some /x/ tier shit
sort yourselves out lads

We'll see about that.

>implying /x/ has less accuracy than a board of lying shills and LARPers who worship a frog god based on which numbers their posts end with
Okie dokie.

T H I C C

I love this game and still have a few decks. Just wish I wasn't so autistic and unable to find someone to play with...

Checked

That's a big peen

The problem with these prophecies is that they are vague enough to fulfilled by almost any event.

Think she takes the knot?

Frogs are a very popular religious symbol in many cultures.

the us is the dragon, and texas is its belly