Stabbing Victim Made Up Story About Antifa Attack

>A man who told police that he was asked by a stranger whether he was a neo-Nazi before that stranger stabbed him has been arrested for making up the story.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

denver.cbslocal.com/2017/08/28/stabbing-joshua-witt-neo-nazi-steak-shake/

kek what a dick

Wait what the fuck? What was his motive? I cannot comprehend what he stood to gain from making this shit up.

Wasn't this dude part of the antifa rallies? What kind is 2.5 D chess is this guy playing?

idiots gonna idiot

He's our version of a professional victim larper.

False flagging a false flag

Conservative version of liberals crying rape

Is this guy a kike. Guys I think he is a kike.

>gets stabbed by antifa
>tell police
>they arrest you

Sounds about right.

No mate, this was a kike doing what kikes do.
>be kike
>oy vey about nazis making a comeback
>stabs himself immediately after buying a knife. Kek.
>blames antifa knowing that no evidence exists
>admits to stabbing himself making it look like neo-nazis are facing so little violence they need to false flag themselves
(((Joshua Witt))) is a fucking kike

Fake news

Doesn't matter. The original story was reported all over the news. It's done its job.

>leaf
>ricky and morty tier pleb

Nah mate I don't believe you.

He deserves what he gets the larptard

(((Joshua))) is a fine, upstanding American name.

He sure looks like /masterrace/.

He's got the bigger lower face going on, like (((Heimbach))) and many other Jews.

>Be alt-right faggot
>Post on Sup Forums and jack off all day
>Get indoctrinated into thinking that jews run the world
>Turn on the tv and see the alt-right getting BTFO
>Can't let the jewish commies win!
>Buy and knife and stab yourself in order to create a false flag attack
>Get caught for making shit up and wasting the police's time
>Cry at the state of my life

You alt-right fools are truly pathetic.

but nobody is defending him. in fact I'd like him to be punished as harshly as the law allows. Does anybody say the same thing on the left when this happens?

Plenty do, you just don't care to listen.

Matisyahu Chaimbach. Please spell it correctly goyim.

yes

Fuck this guy and everyone else who invents hoax crimes. Not like ANTIFA doesn't actually attack people who they think are 'Nazis' all the time though.

>Not like ANTIFA doesn't actually attack people who they think are 'Nazis' all the time though.
Show me one RELIABLE source

Saw video on Twitter recently where they attacked another leftist protester simply because he was bald, lel. Too lazy to search.

can confirm what the new EU cuck says, think i saw a couple others actually too. I am also lazy like the Ukraine government, but they are out there.

>>stabs himself immediately after buying a knife. Kek.

Would have never happened if he binned that knife.

Its telling that this thread gets so little replies compared to the threads and posts when people thought this was real. kys fascists

don't care, he deserves the jail time though. retard doesn't need to fake stories anyway, just go to a rally.

Didn't he actually stab himself though?

More like stab yourself amirite??

>buy knife
>stab self with it
>insurance won't cover it because self harm clause
That's pretty sad desu. I'm glad to know that us leafs can accidentally stab ourselves confidently.

witt mor like

nitwitt lol

What's fucking hilarious is that most of these alt-righters fall into two camps. Paid Russian trolls and Amerifaggots who are too fucking stupid to realize that they're siding with the Russian trolls. Sup Forums is 95% Russians and 5% retard.

It's got to be far more retard. Retarded and Russian aren't contradictions.

>duh russians
hello cnn, always on the hunt for a mew story, huh?

He stabbed himself accidentally so he made up a story to cover his ass out of embarrassment most likely.

I get it. I worked in a kitchen, it took me a few tries at slicing my palm open to learn that a falling knife doesn't have a handle. It's embarrassing to leave work to go get stitches because your dumb ass grabbed a falling knife when you could have just washed it replaced it.

Don't make up fake stories about how someone else stabbed you, admit you're an idiot and try harder next time.

Wait, do you mean I'm doing this for free when everyone else is getting paid?

FUG