New BBC epic miniseries based on the Trojan War and the love affair between Paris and Helen

New BBC epic miniseries based on the Trojan War and the love affair between Paris and Helen

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5103758/
imdb.com/title/tt0118414/
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally BBC hehe

BBC is right

Sup Forums has been using this same screen cap since the beginning.

is it legit?

we wuz godz n shiet

Right in the trash it goes.

God damn it

It's understandable because black people have no ancient historic figures to look up to. They have no ancient history or culture and must ape ours for enjoyment. It's adorable in a sad, pitiable sort of way.

please and worship our black gods

It never is. If you've been here long enough you learn it's always fake outrage and misleading screencaps or random nobodies that Sup Forums presents as the norm.

imdb.com/title/tt5103758/

DAS RITE CRACKAS

The only people who will watch this will be 50+ single boomer women. Theyre sick and love destroying western culture.

WE

Paris and Helen are white but Achilles and Zeus really are negros

We was Greeks an sheit

We wuz Greek Gods n shiet!

WUZ

you have to go back to Sup Forums and then plebbit
sage

I would verbally condemn this, but is any cunt even watching? Is there a person out there that even uses Talmud Vision anymore?

>They have no ancient history or culture and must ape ours for enjoyment.
>ape

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuh

nice one

It's not black people doing this. Niggers don't give a shit about history. They're not as introspective as to apply the lessons learned from it, thus it has no utility for them. This is being done by (((global forces))) to condition whites towards miscegenation, to make the population more malleable, as niggers are malleable and very easy to control.

WE WUZ ZEUS N SHIIEETTT

something wrong with that cast, where are all the black people from that time??? wtf whitewash!!!!

better than having them played by a bunch of lazy Greeks who can't pay off their debts, amidoingthisright?

Won't even watch, just like ghost busters and emojis film.

You mean like those totally fake BBC history lessons for children depicting a bunch of Celts, Roman Legionaries and British families as Africans and Arabs right? Whoa I've been mislead by Sup Forums again the right wing hate machine is back at it

And that matters fuck all. This is a single retelling of a story that is a hyperbolic story as is about a battle and functions as a metaphor and for struggles of Ancient Greece. It's not changing jack shit about history and even exposes MORE people to Ancient Greece, the foundation of our societal pillars. In fact you think people here would be HAPPY. Zeus was a mass rapist and Achilles used plot armor to deflect criticism before getting killed by a "bastion of white pride"

Helen gets BLACKED

how many of you faggots have actually read any ancient greek historian??

bet a big fat 0.

GUDZ

If you think a BBC documentary is supposed to be accurate to the T, you're a fool. It's entertainment, not a thesis.

BIG BLACK COCK

Okay, I get putting nigges into modern day fiction to "correctly reflect the US population" or whatever but why do they keep shoving them into fiction they don't fucking belong in? I'm pretty fucking sure the acient greeks didn't imagine their gods as niggers. What's next, a new Anne Frank movie? Wow, what if she was black, so progressive. Fucking hell.

Disgusting.

All greek gods came from Egypt. Facts.

:)

If you want some good TV movie with Greek mythology themes, watch pic related instead. The Odyssey from 1997 with Armand Assante. Perhaps the best movie with this theme I have seen. It has two parts.

imdb.com/title/tt0118414/

So then why cover history at all? If its nothing but entertainment just ignore history all together.
Fucking retard.

They can have medieval history; it's overrated as hell.
Most of the things that make the west great can be traced to antiquity.

Least interesting part of the war.

literally spitting in the face of your ancestors, spitting on history.

What a retarded fucking comment. Because history is important. It teaches us shit about how our society was shaped and how our values formed. You're crying that we're exposing those same values to a wider audience because your ego is so fragile a story can't have a person of another race without erasing your entire existence or some shit? How many crappy Odyssey movies are out there with nothing but white guys? It doesn't fucking change anything. Nobody thinks Zeus was black. He's a mythological figure. One represented by a white guy with curly white hair chucking a fucking lightning bolt.

But Greeks weren't and aren't white either. At least stay consistent in your criticism.

dont be dumb, black people are demanding representation in everything, you really think this isnt another form of demanding gibs in entertainment?

WE

Zeus being a black dude named Hakeem actually does answer a lot of questions I had with his fucking weird sexual exploits.

It's legit
NIDF BTFO.

if they are going to trow a coin for gender and race
why no qt asian as Zeus?

Gibs is a form of control, and the negros suggestibility to gibs is akin to judas's suggestibility towards silver.

These (((forces))) want to make the entire human face suggestible, that is how they can gain control. That is how they murdered Jesus afterall and that is how they will murder future Christians.

It's a shitty tv remake of a mythological story. It's not rewriting history or anything. It's one of how many shitty remakes of Greek history? It's a fucking story. It didn't actually happen. No attempt at historical revision is occurring....

Yes, which is why history should be free from as much bias & political taint as possible.
You really want them to prioritize appealing to niggers now? The most historically illiterate group of people on the planet?
Fuck you. You're why I can't have even remotely historically accurate television.

As I stated it's to make the human race for impressionable for (((them))) to control.

They're looking to achieve the complete enslavement of humanity. They don't care about money anymore, they have all the money that they can possibly need. They want control, and blacks have never really left the plantation. They traded one form of slavery for another.

Africa's population continues to boom. All according to plan, where do you think they're going to go? To Europe, these forces are setting the stage for miscegenation and then ultimate global control.

You want historically accurate? Why don't you bitch about Jesus not being portrayed as a smelly Arab looking guy? Why don't you give a shit about them not portraying European royalty as the inbred fucks they were? Why don't you care about them not portraying the Ptolemy dynasty as genetically abhorrent inbred fucks either? You only care because it's a black guy.

BBC and Netflix are not network TV you dweeb, it's not just a "shitty tv adaption". How many people do you know who watch Peaky Blinders? Also a BBC/Netflix production. It's going to be a popular TV series based on ancient Western European history in which the most important and impressive characters are niggers. The fact that you're trying to be dismissive of it and disdainful towards people who are rightfully upset means you're either a nigger or a cuck.

All I ask is, like how white actors who played Othello went in blackface for the role, I just want these people going in greekface. It's only fair.

You're not rightfully upset. You're a little faggot who unironically uses the word cuck. If you actually read the fucking Iliad you'd know they aren't the most amazing and powerful characters. Other gods play a bigger role as does Agamemnon. If you're gonna cry like a little bitch at least know the story

I'm getting pretty tired of this shit.

most of then are. factor location climate and the ottoman occupation into that

It's a farce nonetheless. An artificial booster seat for the black babbies with no civilized culture of their own. It gives idiots like you the impression that whites and blacks are equal and interchangeable. I'm not complaining, btw. I've learned to laugh at it.

fpbp

Awwww cute. Your entire identity is based on the fact that you use your race as a crutch for your own shortcomings. Pathetic.

>Zeus fucks anything that moves
>Zeus is played by a nigger
Checks out.

We're not talking about any of those things though so I don't understand how that's relevant

no one will watch this piece of shit. no on likes watching such people at the best of times. BBC needs to be defunded and destroyed- but it never will be because it's too useful to the uniparty.

Because it's the exact same thing. If your angry about rewriting history inaccurately, be angry about it all. Not just when you're angry about the race being recast.

Wasn't there a show that got cancelled that focused around black dudes fucking white girls?

I'm a fedora m8, I agree with all that.
I only care because it's needless alteration of something historically significant in order to appeal to racially obsessed morons.
But whatever, it's not like I was going to watch the garbage these people produce anyway.

who wants to bet all the female roles will be white girls or one or two light skinned mixed

I don't know if the UK is like Canada but here they don't care about making money. They get handouts from the money and just make degenerate filth without bothering if it makes a profit.

*government not money

>gets caught lying
>"hurr is just a shitty tv show"

fuck off retard

yeah it was on channel 4, forget the name.

Caught lying? You're bitching about historical revision and it's not history.

But if cattle and horses and lions had hands
or could paint with their hands and create works such as men do,
horses like horses and cattle like cattle
also would depict the gods' shapes and make their bodies
of such a sort as the form they themselves have.
Ethiopians say that their gods are snub–nosed and black
Thracians that they are pale and red-haired.

-Xenophanes of Colophon

>African Americans
kek

>Zeus and Achilles "are not the most impressive and powerful characters

Not to mention the other niggers they've casted and will cast. You've not read the Illiad but you have the balls to act like you have and I haven't. You're mindlessly spewing all sorts of insults and valiantly defending this high profile BLACKED episode of one of the most important works of Western culture and you really think you're in the right here? I would start some popcorn if you posted a livestream of your suicide. Waste of life.

Who could be behind this

>shoehorn niggers into ancient greek myths
>matters fuck all

Way to cuck.

>If you actually read the Iliad

NO nigger, if YOU actually read the Iliad you'd know that the ENTIRE FUCKING POEM is about Achilles. It's about his wrath, his triumph and defeat, and the gods' favor for him. You haven't read shit, the Iliad and the Odyssey are quite literally the founding texts of Western literature, and it's being BLACKED because niggers cannot be proud of their culture because it is shit, so they have to steal someone else's.

Agamemnon gets very little time in the fucking poem, he's just there to serve as the figurehead of the Greek army. Odysseus doesn't even play a big role in the Iliad.

You can't use whiteness to gain status at all, so that wouldn't make sense even if true. Blacks are the ones who benefit from muh skin color.

we dont like niggers here

You know this shit is going to be good though bitch.

hahah look at his fucking face omg

BBC indeed

Argentina y Uruguay van a acabar siendo los países más blancos del mundo

Fucking disgusting. The BBC go full steam ahead with their underhanded maliciousness.

Zeus is a full on SHEEIT nigga.

looking a little to white here also no muslims?

>Guitarist is wearing a Cleveland Indians hat
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Can't you guys EVER stop talking about race????

Like they're casting HUMANS FFS.

pic related= this thread

It's not funny anymore

Oh yeah, I like when my money gives me money. :P

What, I'm supposed to be upset that none of the actors are Greek?

Patroklus and Achilles were lovers, who avoided women in order to have sex with each other. That means that the blacks are finally going to be conditioned to accept homosexuality. The Jews, for whatever reason, are going after their foot soldiers.

Broadly European is acceptable. Subsaharan African is not. If you can't understand the difference, look into the difference between races. I mean actually pick up a book on the subject, and ideally one from before WWII, after which the subject became Nazi and taboo when the Jews doubled down with vigor. I have one particular book in mind but I can't remember the name.
TL;DR if you think there's no difference between a white person who isn't Greek and a nigger, you're an idiot. But you can change that.

fucking kek

Spotted the Jew