New fag here, sup 4chiggers

reeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
bjs.gov/content/pub/press/LLGSFP.PR
cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/birth-rates-chart-2000-2011-text.htm
pbs.org/newshour/bb/africa-july-dec96-sudan_8-19a/
theroot.com/behind-the-herpes-numbers-1790879260
hiphopwired.com/31261/new-report-says-nearly-12-of-all-black-women-have-genital-herpes/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/aus8009.pdf
cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/10/infant.rape/
theroot
unvis.it/theroot.com/behind-the-herpes-numbers-1790879260
cnn
unvis.it/cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/10/infant.rape
rense.com/general21/SAboys.htm
cdc.gov/Features/dsObesityAdults/longdesc_sm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

noice

Get comfy faggot

dont call me faggot faggot

nice to meet you, friend.

hang yourself, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

You can check out anytime you like, but, you can never leeeeeeeeeaaaave.

I'm the evil 4chinz hacker on steroids ask me anything.

Lurk

Moar

Kys

Fagot

Hello newfag! Glad you are here! There's a lot to sift through, but 90% of Sup Forums right now is bullshit and bait. We already found out what we needed to find out. You're late as fuck; but good luck to you!

Too much red pilling right of the bat makes them.go into denial phase. Avoid overdoing! Thanks!

Well, I know I've dumped a lot of material on you, even if you can't take a deep analysis into everything at the moment, make sure to save all of this and read it over on your own time. Decide for yourself what is credible and what isn't, I have most of these sourced though. Save it all, and the redpill will hit you. If you want you can read none of it, and not have to suffer the depressing life of knowing and not being able to do much about it, or you can read it and join us. Once you do, there's no going back from the redpill. For my last one, here's a nigpill. Welcome to Sup Forums.

He came here for something, I figure it's best to get the basics out of the way.

>Decide for yourself what is credible and what isn't,
The fact that you resort to posting information you already know contains falsehoods in order to convert people is proof enough you are wrong.

>I have most of these sourced though.
You mean like all of those broken links and non-existent sources in that image?

/pol is a libertarian board. Trump was the right choice, but yes he might have brain damage from cocaine. He's done some good and some bad. Don't fall for the white nationalism bait, you're a mutt, as you're an American, that's the most important part. Don't larp in any circumstance and generally keep your views to yourself as the oldfags say "don't show your powerlevel" There's much more to learn kiddo

/pol is really a brain game, you have to evaluate everything you read, is it a shitpost? are the facts citeable? why would someone post this? If you think for yourself, hopefully you'll come out alright. Just keep in mind (the nazis are reatarded, but they're right about the niggers)

The links are credible in the infographic, I checked them myself.
bjs.gov/content/pub/press/LLGSFP.PR
cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/birth-rates-chart-2000-2011-text.htm
pbs.org/newshour/bb/africa-july-dec96-sudan_8-19a/
Those are just the first three links, but I don't want the thread to die, so I'll source each and every part of that infograph over the course of the thread.

Heed warning.

OP here thanks everybody for all of this material. feels pretty terrible to be here on Sup Forums but im not a normie anymore. bye fellow 4chiggers

fuck off

The CDC deleted the link about race, however there is proof it existed.
theroot.com/behind-the-herpes-numbers-1790879260
and
hiphopwired.com/31261/new-report-says-nearly-12-of-all-black-women-have-genital-herpes/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/aus8009.pdf
#6 cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/10/infant.rape/

Archived

>theroot com/behind-the-herpes-numbers-1790879260
unvis.it/theroot.com/behind-the-herpes-numbers-1790879260
>cnn com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/10/infant.rape
unvis.it/cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/10/infant.rape

'preciate it

Worldonline has been delisted, however, there is evidence of the article's existence.
rense.com/general21/SAboys.htm
cdc.gov/Features/dsObesityAdults/longdesc_sm.html
I don't have all day, but I think you get the point now.