What did he say to Bush?

Other urls found in this thread:

wtc7evaluation.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"show bob n bagina"

sir, you forgot to do 9/11

Traps are gay

"It's happening"

>Don't worry, we'll just tell right wing retards that you kept us safe and they'll repeat it for years like lemmings

"Sir, this is what getting ass raped by Jews feels like"

Sir we finally have confirmation on who let the dogs out

[spoiler]PS3SUX[/spoiler]

"Hail Hydra"

"it's done"

"Bane?"

"Nine-eleven was an inside job."

>"They picked up a few of our guys in New Jersey. Netanyahu is working on securing their extradition back to Israel and keeping the media silent. We will push the Bin Laden narrative harder to counter. Shalom."

>shekelstein pulled the plug a bit early, how do we want to respond mr president?

I just saved a bunch of money by switching car insurance to Geico.

Fat Ben made poop

"We lost contact to one of the four planes. Building 7 is going to look so fucking obvious."

"Larry Silverstein didn't show up to breakfast this morning."

"observe them"

towers fucked m8

>Yeb, your wife looks like shit

"it begins"

>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I gotta pee

>Tune in at 8 p.m.Eastern Time on Wednesday, September 6, 2017, to watch the livestream of Dr. Leroy Hulsey’s presentation from the University of Alaska Fairbanks. There he will present the findings and conclusions of the study detailed in his team’s September 2017 progress report, which will be issued the same day.

>A draft report of the study will be released in October or November 2017 and will be open for public comment for a six-week period, allowing for input from the public and the engineering community. A final report will then be published in early 2018.

wtc7evaluation.org/

>"a second plane hit the second tower. America is under attack"

"niggers tongue my anus, also sage"

"he actually did it! the absolute madman!"

>The plan worked