Oh look America got cucked again by some backwater shithole full of starving peasants with ww2 tech

Oh look America got cucked again by some backwater shithole full of starving peasants with ww2 tech.
Americans are so used to it by now that they should have a national holiday for it.
Your enemies are literally flying ICBM's over your allies and you do nothing, how do you think that looks? Every third world shithole is starting to smell blood on the water, this is american weakness - next iran will start getting uppity.
Hows that 16 year war in Afghanistan looking btw?

21st century was the end of american hegemony in the world.

taco taco aye karamba me gusta la pizza flag sage

oh look, when confronted with reality the american just had a mental fart, keep eating those doritos and watching superhero movies

Implying Trump didn't meet with Niisitö today to finalize the 2nd Hyperwar with America on Finland's side.

Why would we want to win the war in Afghanistan? We are getting what we want out of it. Poppies and lithium.

Are you from a poo country, op?

>spouts nonsense
>tries to justify a 16 year failure war
>country full of niggers and beaners tries to race bait

the absolute state of americans

>implying the average American in any way influences the policy of the elites in Washington.
Look what happened to Trumps advisers that didn't get with the program, they got the boot. Don't blame the average American for this, blame our politicians

>portugal
>literally /who/

they may destroy our allies but they will never destroy dhe burgers

>going to war for a bunch of nips who never did anything for us except bomb pearl harbor
nah sorry

Like I said before, I shit on spain & wipe my ass hole with portugal, period.

not blaming americans, just pointing out that you have a third rate country openly defying you and your allies on the world stage and are doing nothing. It seems that your country has over-extended itself and cannot do much anymore. What will happen when Iran and others also start doing the same?

dumb

It is a second world country since it is aligned with communism. Third world country's are not aligned with either the west (capitalism) or the east (communism)

Like Americans care about the opinion of some backwater Arabic nation like Portugal. Even Brazil mops the floor with you has-beens economically. Kill yourself.

cant do anything because that big meanie china may get angry ;_;

why can't we just continue to bomb some defenseless sandniggers in peace like we used to?

>burguer education

i think most americans at this point just accept our inevitable decline

we will crush korean like small insect

OP is a faggot. Don't accept being taunt into a silly globalist war that has nothing to do with you. You don't need to burn too much brain fuel to come to the conclusion that warring Korea is a stupid, senseless idea.

Reject stupid ideas.

Japan is one of the few allies actually worth defending.
NK is playing with a fire it won't be able to quelch if they set this off.

They could exist peacefully and left entirely along for as long as they like, yet they insist on doing quite the opposite.
NK will lose everything if they fuck up.

You defend Japan by giving them nukes or at the very least freeing from the nonsense treaty you made them sign. You don't defend Japan (or Korea, for that matter) by cuddling them and spilling your own blood in globalist enterprises that serves no one except your elites.

Clinton gave NK nuclear energy. Bush declared them part of the axis of evil. It is all a big game and a power play for you fuckers so now is the time to activate those almonds of yours and start rejecting globalist bullshit.

>16 year war
you mean the eternal conflict?
its not a war