RUSSIAN BOTS ARE BEHIND YOUR HATRED OF ANTIFA

"This sudden, aggressive, and unified social media response (“What about Antifa? What about BLM? ”) seems suspicious, like there’s been some kind of unseen microphone amplifying certain far-right themes in online conversations. Well, there has: According to Isaac Arnsdorf, writing for Pacific Standard, the same Russian bots that flooded social networks with Russian propaganda during the 2016 election are now at work pushing far-right views on social media."

how's it feel to be so easily manipulated Sup Forums?

archive.is/sd9rk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHMXJO6vINg
youtu.be/BYFjRH-vxGg
youtu.be/dduc8AoIuG0?t=482
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not going to read it, but I am tired of the whataboutthems. That goes on here lately.

Anything to destabilize a far superior nation.

Muh Russia again? I thought we moved on to Muh Nazis.

>It's not a conspiracy theory when we do it

No, actually Periscope livestreams are behind my hatred of antifa.

jesus, you must be a mental to buy that shit

I couldn't care less

quite simply, this

>How can a group that goes around rioting, attacking people saying their speech is being infringed, and generally hate America and its president possibly have any negative press and any negative clout surrounding it?
>OH I KNOW IT'S THOSE FUCKING RUSSIANS AGAIN
Sage goes in ALL fields

Everything going on via the left is a result of Soviet social engineering that began in the 50s and 60s, took root in the 70s & 80s, flourished since the late 90s. From Russia.

>dude forget domestic terrorists burning your city down... what about those foreign internet shitposters?

agreed.

I think I'm supposed to say, "Op is a faggot"

The Russians are pro Nazi now.

>muh Rusha boogymen!

I am a Russian bot
My views come from Russian bots though I watch/read only between zero and 15 minute of MSM per week
Everyone challenging the good thing the crazies thought they had going after Charlottesville I am a Russian.
Hey, who could of predicted that was all going to end in tears for them, eh, am I right?
Who could have predicted their crazy response to not having all their own way would be to call everyone Russians...?

It goes back further, all the way to Napoleon. The Communist cancer wasn't native to Russia, and The Communists hated and killed millions of Russians.

>Russian hackers are the reason for the surge of videos of communist terrorists doing what they always did

>MUH CTR/SHARIA BLUE BOOGEYMEN

Why is it easier to believe one but not the other?

it's the old bait and switch and then bait again

>trying this hard to smear one of America's truly grassroots nationalist movement

Anyone else think this is like the 70s? The left is accusing everyone of being a Russian Nazi.

Yeah I'm sure those 300,000+ verified names on the petition to recognize antifa as a terrorist organization are totally Russian bots and not actual American Citizens. Especially since it was just hyped on Fox News primetime. You traitors are done. I hope you're ready for a noose.

>Antifa is a communist terror organization sent by communist billionare funders with ties going back to Communist Europe
>Antifa is a left-wing terrorist organization, much worse than the right
>Antifa is equally bad to the right
>Antifa is not bad, just Russian propaganda makes it seem so
>Antifa is actually fake agents sent here by Russian Nazis to make the American left look bad and help Trump (who is a Nazi)

full circle, it's Russians either way

they think everything is a russian bot

I see the muh Russia hacked the election is not working, so your now switching to muh Russia steers Sup Forums....brilliant. Whoever is running the goatfuck you guys call "propaganda" needs to be fired. Are you even trying anymore?

pretty sure I hated you before any of that. thanks Russian bots for the help. Antifa is scum of the earth and should be hated

The irony is that you Russian conspiracy tards are the actual true definition of xenophobic.

Knowing that Antifa is a subversive communist group funded by foreign interests is enough for me to hate them

OP should be arrested and then executed.

>ANTIFA implying we can't think for ourselves.

(((Isaac Arnsdorf)))

Yeah. Russian bots are why I hate communism.

Muh Nazis backfired, Muh Russia was working much much better. Now with Trump trying to build a tower in Russia during election season, that's all the proof they need to jump off of Muh Nazis before it rolls off the cliff

How retarded can these people get?

Look at these professional social analysts.

Ever notice how those Nazi flags are really wrinkled? As if fresh out of the box?

Also, did you notice that the wrinkles are smaller than they would be if the flag was bought normally? It is as if someone folded them up extra small and just unfolded them for the protest. Just the Nazi flags. Weird.

Russian keker here. Can confirm ongoing psyops by our team to stir hatered towards peaceful protesters.

Someone should run a phising probe on AntiFa and show all the Shareblu / Facebook "content farms" which are based in China & Russia.

Who else /FSB/ Herr?

Press H to Hail Putin

H

>Somehow Russia is against a Communist takeover of the US
el oh el

>how's it feel to be so easily manipulated Sup Forums?

Putin made us an offer we couldn't refuse.

Could you send me some vodka oil? My circuits are not the same anymore

Antifa is clearly a false flag.
I don't think it is being funded by the Russians though.
Soros is more likely behind it.

Oh look, the one guy in Charlottesville with a Nazi flag every outlet has shown yet has never been ID'd

You should make a choice though

Pretty sure i hate Antifa all on my own.

They want to delegitimize Americans who care about their country.

I'll take all of that please!

No. I was almost stabbed by one of you and I live in fucking Portugal. That's behind my hatred, I didn't even care about you until then.

I came here to say I love shmashin the fash.

I want to join a Russian insurgent militia. When is Putin going to post job openings? We want Confederacy 2.0.

Those Russians is there anything they aren't behind?

Wait... whose behind this post?

I must warn you that execive usage of vodka oil will drive you into doing stupid shit

youtube.com/watch?v=IHMXJO6vINg

I only trust CIA bots because they work for America and America is morally righteous because it supports Israel, gods chosen nation-state.

Thats a clearer picture of that fake nazi

Where did that happen? I guess I'm glad I hardly leave my house

Man it s like these russians have some kind of superior tech where they hack everything anywhere in no time . Also they hack the brains of the people , mkultra is trash compared to what they have. they probably have AYYLMAO technology , perhaps Putin is an ayylmao .

>How to recognize russian bots
>Guy with freshly unpacked, never ironed nazi flag in plain sight.

no i've hated antifa for years.

shit we are exposed again

wow Russia must be a magical place where they have infinity money to hire every retard in the net

why wouldnt they just use the bots to make you love nazis?

youtu.be/BYFjRH-vxGg

You know who...

we live in a simulation.. everyone is a russian bot. nobody has free will

Nigger i've hated you PC faggots long before you where in the national spotlight try harder pushing your retarded narrative

MUH Russia MUH Nazis

>>RNrV88vt

An antifa member stabbed me in the chest you grot. Russians have nothing to do with my dislike of them... i've hated antifa long before 2016, they say the fascists are destroying the working class WHILE ACTUALLY BURNING VILLAGES!

wtf they look so creepy

I think it's the whole rioting and setting fires

Longstanding hatred of Communists for me. And the more I learn the less I like them.

The media is like pic related.
At least Sup Forums is consistent.

Yea i mean if russia is capable of even half the stuff they say it is why arnt they on top of the global food chain instead of us ?

>Russians are behind Americans who are against Communists

rly makes me think

Funny how that works. They're all over identifying people, but the one supposed "nazi" that they've actually got on film is mysteriously absent.

(((coincidences)))

We are the Russians. We are the new Khazarians

>everything I dont like is caused by Russian internet propaganda teams despite the fact that other ethnic groups run entire media markets

Go f yourself mate, i've hated them long before 2016...got stabbed before

really uncovers my matrjoschkas

russia has a lot of the worlds hackers and shit. if this isn't fake news then it's not surprising. but i would be surprised if the russian government was involved or allowed itself to be caught involved. likely just private russian hackers with a right leaning agenda. if anything

>literally putin
is how the msm responds of course

Weirdly my hatred for the Jews is matched only by my love for creative happy merchant memes. That one's top-tier.

There's no proof Russia ever did anything. CNN directors admitted this on camera.

Muslims run over Europeans every single week, and when they're not doing that, they're blowing up schools and buses in the middle east on almost a daily basis. CNN or the HuffPost or Salon would never report these attacks, though, I only ever hear them reported through a classical radio station.

Antifa - oldschool.

Everyone who didn't support Hillary Clinton = Russian shill.

Everyone who didn't vote for Hillary Clinton = Nazi

Looks like you need a quick rundown.

no actually i hate antifa because antifa. i've known and interacted with these types of people for prolonged periods of time before and i absolutely detest them now.

Antifa is a communist terrorist organization.

Somebody needs to calm that bald eagle down with big macs and stories of muh freedumb

We've been trashing Antifa for years because we see them for what they are: commie thugs.

Russian bots didn't make me hate Antifa, Antifa did.

If Russian bots are busy redpilling the normies, then I for one welcome our Russian Robot overlords.

You mean Antifongus used to gather as ordonated and mannered people instead of chimpimg out constantly?

No, no, no, you see, this gentleman is actually a Russian spy. He knew he was being photographed and committed assault because it's all part of a special ops mission to mind control you into hating the Alt-Left the true heroes of the US [/sarcasm]

They gathered, then went-out into the streets of Munich and other cities and started killing people and vandalizing buildings; and they called anything that wasn't communist "fascist".

They're probably all standing around talking about how great it would be to have some trannies in the unit, right?

That would have sent the Wehrmacht running for sure.

>Isaac Arnsdorf,
>writing for Pacific Standard

So basically russian propaganda is saying that anti-antifa is russian propaganda?

seriously, look at that high res pic, look at them! WTF

Hmm, wears a beard and big shades to conceal his identity... you may be on to something.

>sudden
They'll say anything to build up their narrative lmao I can't wait to see what the history books have to say about our corrupt media and government, they're just flailing at this point.

It's like looking into the void of eternity isn't it?

youtu.be/dduc8AoIuG0?t=482
Shut these fucks down at the next rally they want to crash. Call local government and request enforcement of mask laws. Lawsuits need to be filed the next time someone gets hurt.

>tfw russian bot accounts have more logic than the left