Question for Christcucks

There's no debate about it. Mary and Joseph was the first documented case of Cuckoldry, which is the basis of your desert religion.
So, the question is, if your virgin gf/wife got pregnant by a ghost, claiming to be a representative of a deity, would you think it was a rational and reasonable excuse to keep her and raise her bastard? Or would you leave/kick her to the curb?

The messiah won't come back as a baby this time, you ever read the book of Revelation?

Fuck off Jew.

>joseph and his wifes son
christians BTFO

Anyone in the modern day who wouldn't raise a supernatural baby is retarded and doesn't deserve the world-ruling power that fell into their lap. Thousands of woman would be begging you to give them a child of god.

Notice they didn't answer the question?
What did they mean by this?

The Angel Gabriel literally appeared to Joseph telling him that his son would literally be the son of God.

Read the fucking book you nigger.

That's just what Cuck Joe told his buddies at work so they wouldn't laugh at him. There sure are a lot of "Joe's" out there.
Are you going to answer my simple question or not?

Jews rarely read anything besides their bank statements

This.

amazing atheist btfo

This is what disturbs me most about Christianity. It's like cuckoldry is embedded in the Christian psyche.

If every child is considered a gift from God, then it doesn't matter who the father may be.

joseph didnt want to look like a bitch to his friends. So he tells them an angel came and personally let him know that Yahweh fucked his bitch and got her pregnant.
>It's okay jew bros GOD fucked my girl. heh y-yeah.....

You niggers are part of the reason why everybody else laughs at us.

Well, maybe this explains why they like watching the country get fucked so much.

This is the most retarded post I've seen in fucking days. Sage.

It all hinged on the actions of the biggest cuck probably in all of history..
I never thought of it like that

Notice the question remains unanswered. None of them have the conviction to stand by their beliefs.

Lol why do Jews always get cucked?

RECEIVE THE IMMACULATE EJACULATE YOU HOOK NOSED SHEKEL COUNTER.

I *despise* atheists so, so much. You people are so fucking retarded it makes literal swine seem more intelligent.

Who is everybody and we? christcucks are the worst thing about the "far right" if thats what you're talking about. I'd rather support pagans or something, at least that religion doesn't contradict nearly all of your ideas.

I LITERALLY ANSWERED IT YOU STUPID FUCKING POTATO NIGGER.

I BET YOUR SHITTY GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS CAME HERE BECAUSE OF MUH POTATO FAMINE.

This was back when "My dog my my homework" was believable.

if my wife gave birth to the son of god I would raise him, yes...

>christcucks are the worst thing about the "far right" if thats what you're talking about. I'd rather support pagans or something, at least that religion doesn't contradict nearly all of your ideas.
Oh yes. The cum-guzzlers are *surely* the "great defenders" of the West. Kindly Die.

>Who is we
Americans

>Who is everybody?
The rest of the world

Where? Where did you stated that you would believe your gf/wife or leave/kick her out?

To be fair, Christianity draws many ideas from paganism.

I just can't get over the cuck thing.

Not even pagan but just googled that and found it at no reliable source. Looks like a childish smear concocted for people with no argument

>I just can't get over the cuck thing.
You mean you can't get over a literal fucking meme spammed by fedorafags, and LARPagans who pour boiling hot wax onto their micro-dicks and shove giant metal dildoes into their gaping cock-wounds? Truly, you are one of the most brilliant minds of our time.

So if she walked in and said that she's pregnant and you're not the dad, you're ok with this, as long as she says, "I fucked a ghost"? I just want to be clear.

Anything with "Christcucks" "Christian Communism / Anti-Capitalism" and Pagan vs Christian threads on this board are salt-leftpol's raid attempts. Spread the good word!

Its fire and brimestone christians that look the worst to outsiders. And really we're just talking about the west, most of the world doesnt care.
>Christianity draws many ideas from paganism.
Everything pagan was brought in after its creation to convert Europeans.
KEK literally sourcing a jew on forged documents.
>Greenberg

>I'd rather support pagans or something, at least that religion doesn't contradict nearly all of your ideas.
Neo-paganism is the most pathetic religion in existence. Practically every single reactionary movement, now or historically, has been tied to Christianity. There's nothing "contradictory" between Christianity and the far-right, they've always gone hand in hand. Stop falling for idiotic memes.

>A fucking angel from God telling me His son would would come out of my wife.

It's extremely fucking obvious what anyone's response to that would be.

Your IQ is literally the same number as the amount of times Communism has worked.

I honestly wouldn't doubt it. Religion debates have always been sucking shit through a crazy straw but it's been particularly retarded lately.

You're right, straight, White males that are right-wing atheist cannot possibly exist.
You suffer from denial as much as the left does.

If God cucked a jew for the sin of jews, I'm okay with that so long as it's preached Christians don't engage in that behavior.

This is why I favor a new book to clear some things up.

It only happened once though didn't it?

just like 5 loaves and 2 fish....

it was meant to be a one-time miracle and not an example

Either humans have tangible value to God or they don't. Christians believe they do. Some think value to God comes from being a good goy, but that is heresy.

Your sources are JEWED and your mind is JEWED. Sort yourself out

Saving this for future deployment in the (inevitable) future threads.

I didn't ask about angels. I asked if you would believe your wife and keep her and her son or kick her out/leave.
Why is this so hard for you to answer? Here, I'll help you. If it was my wife, I would kick her out, then burn the house to the ground and leave town. There, now your turn.

>Says that I'm Jewed
>Literally venerates the Amazing Atheist and Varg "Cocksucker" Vikernes.
You're a special kind of braindead aren't you?

>Practically every single reactionary movement, now or historically, has been tied to Christianity
That's not true and even if it we're, i don't care about the precedent. The facts of christianity are there, its a foreign religion stemming from semitic people, globalist in nature, anti reactionary (turn the other cheek, love thy neighbor)
In medieval times Europeans were more brutal. This kind of rhetoric is arguably a good thing for them then. But not now, we're completely pacified and your religion has failed to stop this despite its popularity.
It's time for something that reinvigorates the west. I'm not calling paganism the answer, but its a step in the right direction.

If you literally believed you were going to live for eternity in perfection, would you really care?

Cuckoldry is explicitly endorsed by God as his preferred mode of conception. What did the bible mean by this?

That's fucking retarded.

Any fucking moron is not going to believe their wife, I wouldn't fucking believe my wife.

Joseph was only okay with this because a fucking angel appeared to him and shit.

If the same happened to me, then I'd probably raise the kid cause it's the son of God.

>If it was my wife, I would kick her out, then burn the house to the ground and leave town. There, now your turn.
So you would kick your wife out, and burn down the home you had once lived in, just because of the immaculate conception of a child meant to save Humanity from drowning in its own corruption and squalor? You are *REALLY* not helping your case here, Varg.

monotheism is all about being a slave religion
what can you expect?

You underestimate christcuck stupidity.

atheists buttmad that none of their mythological heroes have been venerated across 2 millenniums, and have had the gregorian calendar adjusted to fit the cannon.

Go fuck another banana amazing atheist

>I'm not calling paganism the answer, but its a step in the right direction
It most certainly isn't, but please keep on feasting upon the shit they force-feed you Reddit. When the world burns under the rule of a one world government headed by Satanist kikes, please do *not* scream for someone to save you. You brought it upon yourself after all.

Hm. I believe in the Immaculate conception and the virgin birth ... Mary is sweet and lovely and good; she our mother in the faith.

Also, the "first documented case of Cuckoldry"? Try Homer (Paris and Helen) from c. 800 B.C. So I don't think you know much about Mary or historical cuckoldry.

What? People pointing at me and whispering, "There's that cuck that believes his wife fucks ghosts. I guess we're all ghosts here because we all fucked that Mary slut lolololol", for eternity? No. Would you?

Jesus, Christianity, and catholicism was basically the big FU to the old pagan gods. It's why the first schism occured when the abrahamic religion transitioned from abraham to christ

>christ loving jamaican nigger calling others reddit.

The huge number of plot holes in Christian theology, plus the fact that it is probably incompatible with the European psyche, are the reasons we have to deal with atheism and the social problems it causes today. If Europeans had been allowed to keep their original religions it would have been much better

Disclaimer: im not a pagan

You don't think it's possible that Cuckold Joe was just trying to avoid humiliation among townsfolk by reinforcing Mary's slut life? Taking advantage of a hyper-superstitious, people?
Not possible at all? Remember, we're talking about jews here. You need to factor that in as well if you're going to think the possibility of lying is at play here.

That is something beyond holiness right there. Holy fucking shit that's funny.

Honestly, atheists are literal children, with no true understanding of the actual *Consequences* of a lack of something like Christianity. They think that without Christianity, the "World would be a better place durrrr", but they can't see the signs that it *really* wouldn't be. Without something like Christianity to keep things in check, we are seeing absolutely unprecedented levels of degeneracy, along with Islam quickly starting to encompass the West, and the kikes ready to swoop in to finish of the survivors. Atheists think that, with the fall of Christianity that "everything will be fine!", when in the end, everyone will die horrible, and most assuredly painful deaths.

See And that's why nobody trusts the modern day atheist because atheism is a spin off of pagan doctrine

>the Christian is an expert on historical cuckoldry

color me surprised

>139415603
>Braindead cum-sucker calling other people "niggers".
*Hearty Chuckle*

The courts would award her the house, of course I would burn it down. And I'm not denying the world anything. You chose to believe her, not me.

Must have been the HOL UP Ghost.

It's an old story from Homer. Most people read him in school.

Except the pagans are now scattered all across europe bereft of their original powers. Yet somehow you admire them. Who should be the ones labelled cucks I wonder.

I don't think Christianity should be erased, but this idea that it's perfect and only nonbelievers are to blame will be its end.

It's lacking something badly and it needs to be addressed yesterday.

>the modern day atheist because atheism is a spin off of pagan doctrine
It's not. That's not even close. Fucks sake if you're going to reply atleast make the argument worth the (you)

The Jews control fucking everything in the modern world, by your logic should I admire them too?

Litteral Jew.

>The courts would award her the house, of course I would burn it down.
Courts which where practically nonexistent around the time Mary lived. Varg, you really need to go and actually look shit up before you start flinging your rancid diatribe.

Oh you jest, but then you overlook that most modern day jews are non practicing jews, and are actually self proclaimed atheists.

>joseph didnt want to look like a bitch to his friends.

Sources are explicit that Joseph was an old man. The only logical reason for including this information is so that the reader can infer that he couldn't get his wife pregnant due to age.

Joseph had no need to bullshit anyone, because everyone with IQ above the level of a modern atheist could see the obvious.

> inb4 esoteric interpretation of virgin birth

That's rich. If the jews own the world, then how is there an active resistance against them? And why hasn't it yet met an utter demise? Don't get too far ahead of your pagan protocols now.

I'd do whatever God would have me do.
How is that even a question? The Creator of EVERYTHING - you, time, space, thought, the very fabric of reality in which you can articulate language - tells you to do something, you're a moron to not.

Couldn't, Christians murdered all who didn't convert across Europe. The very same thing muslims are setting themselves up to do. All desert religions follow the same deity but call it by a different name.

What about gothic art? Or scholastic philosophy? Or Christian monarchy? All of these are fundamentally European and Christian, both noble and excellent--Christianity and Europe have had quite a fruitful compatibility.

Guess again Cletus.

Because of an ethnic tie to Judaism. Again they're not comparable.
So doesn't that implicate joseph as a cuck?
Yahweh created everything oh my. Better go praise my semetic overlords.

Sasanids, berbers, persians, samarians.

We fought them all, and we're still here. That's the power of christianity.

>It's lacking something badly and it needs to be addressed yesterday.
What it's *lacking* is the true faith that had raised it to the great heights it used to hold claim to. The faith that has been belittled and assailed for thousands of years by fedorafags, retards, LARPERs, faggots, and other terrible degeneracy. What it most desperately *needs* at the moment, is a fucking Crusade as per the days of yore.

>semetic overlords
Only one who gets praise from me is God.

Keep moving that goalpost, cuck.

The christian one right? which is yaweh, the chosen peoples god and the one you worship. Surely you don't mean to say you praise the same thing as muslims.

>You don't think it's possible that Cuckold Joe was just trying to avoid humiliation among townsfolk by reinforcing Mary's slut life?

What for? We're talking about a society where a cheating wife is executed on the spot. Why not just kill her and get a new wife?

It was mostly a response to your attached pic.

You seemed to imply that jews have attained victory over christians, yet that is not the case. It's a war between good and evil. Being an atheist you wouldn't even suspect. But there's always time. You can always pick up the bible and start reading.

There is only one God. Whether you know Him is for you to grapple with.

Sure you are. You're a big boy. Yes you are!

I'd like to argue that the "Yahweh" from the old testament is different from God in the new testament. But that's my perspective.

They are the same deity.

You've put up a strawman. If you read up on Jewish laws regarding sex and marriage you'd know that trying to apply modern sensibility is retarded.

I don't think you even said anything in that post. What was your question again?

You could go to hell for that OP.

Most likely not

Who to say it wasn't a incubus and those apparently never leave. So really wouldn't mary be a witch summoning demons to birth a anti Christ?

the fact that theb bible makes you so buttmad confirms it even harder for me

Although atheism itself is just a lack of belief in the supernatural, the type of "atheism" leftists in the West practice is actually just the religion of Egalitarianism, which was built off of the general template of the Abrahamic religions by the way.

They have a single God ("Progress"), a form of original sin ("White guilt"), a version of Hell (Nazi Germany), a Satan (Hitler), and their own equivalent of saints (people like Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., or Rosa Parks; the type of people leftists look up to as having advanced the cause of their god Progress regardless of what those people were actually like in real life). They've built up their own mythos independent of actual historical events (just as the Christians did), and believe that their 'good' works on this Earth will help bring about a future Heaven, an immanetization of the eschaton they sometimes call 'the end of History' when everyone will finally be equal and there will be no more bloodshed, war, or conflict of any type (just like in the Christian version of Heaven). Egalitarianism is actually an end-times monotheistic cult (which is why people like SJWs cannot be reasoned with, much like the Christcucks and the Mudslimes), whose members are unable to recognize the true nature of their own religion, or that they even follow a religion to begin with, and the development of this new religion wouldn't have been possible if the original template of Christianity hadnt been there in Europe to begin with.

This is why I dislike the Abrahamic religions. Their very infiltration into Europe is what made this leftist nonsense possible to begin with, and without them we would not be experiencing the problems we have today. Jews would have stuck out like a sore thumb in a pagan Europe, which would not have had the same tolerant, universalist bent that Christian Europe does; the similarities between Judaism and Christianity are a big part of why they were able to assimilate in the first place.

God is defined by written works. Do you believe all written works have already been written?

If this is the case, Christianity is as good as dead because the world today is much different than 1500 years ago.

lol, you're the one living and dying for a fictional children's book, you muppet.