I AM MEGA MAN - HERE'S MY MEGA PLAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnbdUns430M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off nigger. Sage cunt slide threads

No. I don't think so.

Sound like a good plan OP.

I can Help you but I won't this Idea is fucking stupid...

bump

>this idea is fucking stupid

Says the world's largest perpetrator of female circumcision.

Dirka Dirka countries - Please report in NOW

ad hominem
Wtf sage

Egypt can't be counted on. We'll have to turn to the world's second-most populous Arabic-speaking nation ... The UK.

literally the best scheme in the history of Sup Forums and people are too distracted by muh tropical strom

this sounds epic

good idea bump.

bump for confusing ID

have some clarification

youtube.com/watch?v=pnbdUns430M

>
>I'm planning to burn a 40-foot-tall Mohamad at Burning Man this year. He will be holding a Quran which will be made of paper mache but will contain every Quranic verse in small type.
>
>It's going to be part of the installation RADICAL RITUAL.
>
>I was hoping that some Arabic speaking friends on Sup Forums could help me get a message out to the Muslim world:
>
>Please please do not bomb Burning Man or run it over with a van! Thousands of my progressive friends would be wiped out all at once! We are your strongest allies! Please just let us express ourselves in peace …
>
>Let's get the hashtag #BurningManBurningQuran trending to get the world out among Muslims to NOT bomb burning man.
>
>اهلا ياجماعة! أصدقائي وأنا تخطط لحرق 40 قدم طويل القامة في حرق الرجل هذا العام. وسوف تكون مصنوعة من عجينة الورق لكنها سوف تحتوي على كل الآية القرآنية.
>
>انها ستكون جزءا من ريتوال راديكال التثبيت.
>
>كنت آمل أن يساعدني بعض أصدقائي الناطقين باللغة العربية في الحصول على رسالة إلى العالم الإسلامي.
>
>من فضلك من فضلك لا تفجير حرق الرجل! الآلاف من أصدقائي سيكون هناك. يرجى فقط دعونا نعبر عن أنفسنا في سلام.
>
>دعونا الحصول على الوسم #BurningManBurningQuran تتجه إلى الحصول على العالم من بين المسلمين إلى لا قنبلة حرق الرجل.
bump

>thinking terrorists could attack burning man
lmfao
The real elites go there. It's their party. Security may not be visible but it's there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Even if it's not true you made my day!

we'd have to have Sup Forums sandniggers distribute sufficient propaganda for attempts to be made. enough terror attempts would still have an effect

Show us the project too actuallly

I read that in the voice of times new roman

waitwtfwrongthreadsorry

sounds like you got a plan, CIA man

let's see how it works out for you

Please let this be true

> slide threads
???