PRESIDENT TRUMP TO MAKE A STATEMENT ON NORTH KOREA ATTACK OF JAPAN

Where were you when President Trump announced War World 3?

I fucking love this timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GdTXuRZQu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>checked
sauce tho?

Extraordinary digits. I have to say honestly, though, that in the coming conflict I'm going to support the more glorious side.

hit me with a link

Japan wasn't "attacked" tho.

>Americans having a hard time affording Meals on Wheels and homes for seniors

>lol lets start another war across the world, good thing shekelberg arms group and goldstein bank loans are here to supply us

s-shut up!

NK will be a pile of dirt soon.

inb4 more sanctions.
Trump can't do much given the political situation surrounding China and Russia. Obviously he has to condemn the actions of Kimmy and co, but that's pretty much all he can do at this point.

As long as Kiira Korpi is safe, who cares what happens?

sauce it or toss it. ishy sauce it

>vague threat
>something about china
yeah its nothing

>PRESIDENT TRUMP TO MAKE A STATEMENT ON NORTH KOREA ATTACK OF JAPAN

What do you think Trump will do - lie or backtrack?

Same. Fuck America. If America had its way, the whole world would be niggered right now.

source please

Where did the missle go? Did they target some whales?

It's not your fault. The Jew has infiltrated all of the west and uses war to gather more money.

Look at how the American middle class got chocked out after 9/11. Something like 3 trillion has been spent over there with no gain. Imagine that being pumped into American manufacturing, research and infrastructure.

my god

Praise be to the glorious leader. Let us sing a song to his magnificence.

>yfw it's nothing

you really think it would be a war with NK?

more of a glorified skirmish, navy alone could glass em

Nothing will happen
Nothing ever happens

>checked
also
give us some bloody links you fucking wankers

not physically, but technology they were, try to think if someone was outside you house threatening your neighbor and he pulls out a gun in a show of force and shoots it and it flies through you living room. are you gonna feel threatened? would you call the cops?

why not both.jpg

I'd love for a war to happen with NK just to show the world how incompetent the US is. Russia, China, Iran, and Turkey (maybe even Germany) realize America is a piece of shit paper tiger and all NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF IT YEEEEAAAHHH.

same shit as every time. "we'll nuke them if they don't stop."

Gondolas don't talk, wtf this trash

>cock suckers defending NK right on time like the low life vermin they are

Yeah, let's just sit idle while they perfect nuclear weapons.
Guess we have to let them sink japan first before we stop them?
No. I guess not.
Guess we have to wait till we ourselves are hit.
Yeah sure, because the people who hate this country want nothing more than something like this to happen.

Naturally, Canada, a chinese colony is against the U.S doing anything. What else is new.
Legit, I hope you and your family die miserable shit-tier deaths, wrapped around street light poles, and guard rails.
Go to fucking hell you god damn rodent, fucking animal.

That more or less depends on how much force we're allowed to use. Sure we could glass them overnight if we really wanted to, but it's more likely we'll just have a slow military escalation.

it would never be a war, NK would just be gone.

>inb4u technically

Here.

I'd love for a surprise upset, where they just embarrass the USA somehow and everyone in the world gets the idea that America is just shit and cuts the head off the snake that is corrupting the entire world.

AMERICA
JAPAN
SOUTH KOREA
INDIA

VS.

NORTH KOREA
CHINA

WHO WOULD WIN?

Here's a summary of his statement:

"Glorious Leader just took a steamy dump on my red line so I'm gonna wag my finger angrily and say some harsh words like the impotent piece of trash I am" - signed, , President of the United States.

>digits

Best Korea dun goofed

North korea din du nuffink, fuck drumpf

reveal your flag faggot

Sauce me

Can I get a link? I want to watch it in English and not here where it will just be a Japanese translation of what he said.

how much does soros pay an hour?

Fuck USA

nigging the whole world, one country at a time.

Anyone else comfy?

>kek surrounds us

but meals on wheels don't print money

so why are you here? living off the tax payers?

China would never support NK in a situation like this. NK's side is clearly the loser and no country would support them in a conflict(no sane country, Venezuela may shit on the US and make some pro-NK statements, but that's it). China and Russia will probably ally with the US and Japan.

>yfw Trump takes the podium and announces he had already launched his retaliation and has a screen set up so the press can watch the bomb go off

Your mom is a good dick sucker.

Lol

Found a link boys

thanks

>checks digits
Uh

>ATTACK

as are most women. you are pathetic, kys

good job you legend

Grade A gif, well played

EAM of 40 characters on 8992 USB just happened now

>A

Where is the link you faggot?

Digits say he says we just bombed them.

>Start Another War
>Not the ones shooting missiles over allies.

Fuck you, we signed a treaty in 1960, saying we will defend Japan, if we had rockets flying over us, id expect our allies to help us.

i got you senpai

Are we death?
I am scared

hello where are the proofs

I TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO LUNCH AND THIS FUCKING HAPPENS
SAUCE ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

> See
useless

lockheed martin
northop grumann
GE
etc

>no source after multiple demands
>op clearly wont deliver

Waste of digits. I hope you're proud of yourself.

>having a daughter
>raising a human you know will one day have their asshole & vagina stretched by a dick, have sperm on their face, and eat sperm from multiple men in their lifetime
literally a cuck

its anime safe?

15 dollars an hour of course

Or you can raise her right

Do you have anything against female eyaculation too?

Plane flying into active moa

lets destroy korean

North Korea hasn't been best Korea since Kim Jung Il.

a hole in one from swampy texas?
noice!

yall wont do shit

No amount of "raising right" will be able to counterattack the huge wave of kike degeneracy pushed by the schools, every type of media and already brainwashed friends.

you mean the piss they squirt out and pretend they are cumming or when they clench their holes over & over to pretend they are having an orgasm?

Guamerican here. Should I start moving?

Oh fug. It's habbening. Checked.

What's wrong with having sex. It's almost as there's a ton of virgins jealous of people who fuck?

nah m8 just peek out from your happening bunker once in a while and give us an update

Are you pretending they are pretending?

This is true.
>Until something does

jealousy will eat you alive nigger

It's not piss retard

You think Meals on Wheels and senior housing are federal programs?

The only true happening that will ever actually happen is the heat death of the universe which none of us will be alive to see. Otherwise its all dumb asses and larping. Buckle up gonna be a long week of happeningfag threads.

He had to keep interceptors up all the time. Now US Army reputation is damaged and Trump MUST do something to restore it.

FTW

RARE
A
R
E

>1 post by this ID