Joel Osteen's megachurch claims it's too flooded for Harvey relief. Internet sleuths call BS

The church said in a Facebook post on Sunday morning that it's "inaccessible due to flooding" and directed residents to a list of other shelters.

Aside from that initial post this weekend, the church was silent on the matter. Emails were not returned, and an automated phone message said no one could answer because of "inclement weather conditions in our area."

A statement from the church issued later on Monday afternoon said it had volunteers working in shelters around the city, but made no mention of the status of its building or its prospects as a similar relief zone.

yahoo.com/news/joel-osteen-apos-megachurch-claims-230313799.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/401211-harvey-flooding-texas-governor-mayor-conflict/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Forcing charity
Kys OP. He owes you nothing

This, I don't like mega preachers, but I hate niggers more.

Osteen's a cocksucker but this is bullshit. If he doesn't want to open his megachurch to a bunch of thieving niggers that's his prerogative.

You mean Joel Osteen isn't a paragon of virture?? But he wears such nice suits! And he has such nice hair!

That guy looks like rat.

He is a rat, and a conman, but he has no legal or moral obligation to let a bunch of niggers shit up his business.

Stop storing your treasure in heaven

>Church
>Business
Hilarious how far society has fallen

Obviously, its a business so he knows once this is all cleared up hella people are gonna be going to church praying for loved ones ect... consequently he will see a significant net profit gain because of this calamity. He would not like to have thousands of people making it a mess and destroying the place jeopardizing the the entire plan, of course he is gonna tell them to fuck off, hes a conman and he will burn because of this honestly. either way hes spiritually fucked.

Lol it's like they expect him to act like a true man of God or something

>not holding mass and praying that god drowns all the fags
where is westboro baptist when you need them

>don't want niggers raping kids in his church
so he's redpilled on niggers

The dude never even talks about main Christian tenets. Just goes on about believing in yourself and anything is possible

Lol

Even if it was too flooded I'm sure Joel has the money for boats and helicopters.

That's why he's so great. I'm an atheist and listen to him sometimes.

(((Osteen)))

treats a church as a business as in yep, time to start making whips guys.

how has this face escaped our memes?

I mean it's fine for self help shit, but if you're serious about your spiritual well-being it's a bunch of fluff.

Joel is a cunt, but he said inaccessible not flooded. for all we know the sheriff told him not to do it because more I'm coming flooding that never happened.

again, joel is a useless cunt but this seems like quite the stretch

Just like sandnigger religions like Christianity.

Okay swastika larper

Said the larper hiding behind a joke flag

I'd keep the doors closed if it kept out niggers too.

He is.

No ones forcing him to do anything. He simply a heritic. always has been.

This. Unless there's some sort of indoor flooding or something like that, he's a piece of shit for this.

If it was a prominent Muslim preacher with a huge Mosque, would liberals be attacking him?

Then don't be charitable, but at least admit that you are an asshole and the church is fine.

>what if
Soon the moneychangers will be driven from the temple

nice tongue

Do you guys even THINK why this is happening?

rt.com/usa/401211-harvey-flooding-texas-governor-mayor-conflict/

The local officials were telling residents to ignore the governor's warning to evacuate, despite all the predictions from credible scientists that it would be a major flood. And now they're bring in fucking FEMA. And doing more of the Boston marathon faggotry where they go door to door and fucking take everyone's guns. The hurricane was created by HAARP and the Illuminati infiltrated the Houston government and told people to stay. They are trying to disarm Texans because they want to prevent the anti-Illuminati revolution and they know that Texans are armed. You probably think this post is ironic or a troll post or something but I am completely serious. Wake up. Wake the fuck up.

Regardless is that true or not, these types of people are the scum of the Earth

Guys like Olsteen and Rick Warren are part of the ecumenical movement. Basically the movement takes all of the scripture out of the church and replaces it with feel good self help BS.

Is he /ourfalseprophet/?

He's highly addicted to pills

We should meme this guy into the White House.

Dafuq, why can't people just fucking be normal? They insist on doing weird shit like this

what's weird

Mom and son.

That's the purest of love, though.

>He is a rat, and a conman, but he has no legal or moral obligation to let a bunch of niggers shit up his business.

Fine by me.

By the same logic, he should give up his tax exempt status.

You want to run your "charity" like a private business,
then pay taxes like all the rest do.

I'll give his daughter my false prophet, if you know what I mean
;^)

Clearly the Jew fears the Osteen, why else would the media be attacking him for just trying to stop a bunch of groids from fucking up his business/money racketing scheme.

This guy is a fucking scumbag. Just look at him, he looks like a used car salesman.

Why can't people detect dishonesty?

His name is Joel. Not Moses; he can't part the waters. Not Noah; he can't build a church to float all his parishioners away. His name is Joel, and his shit's fucked up. Pic related

less than a minute apart, is this the new tactic?

I see you are a man of taste as well

Of course he's not going to help, like every other X-tian when it comes down to actually doing something he's no where to be found.

This

>building itself isn't flooded
>no one mentions access to roads and transportation are limited/cutoff due to natural disaster
>no one remembers what happened in the Superdome in New Orleans
>all these kikes and fedoras pile into the thread to bash Christianity

>Why can't people detect dishonesty?

You're asking this on Sup Forums, a hotbed of Trump support? lol

Yeah fuck those stupid xitians, they r homopohobes and probably sexist as well!!!

Us Wiccans are going to hand out pro abortion pamphlets and free dildos to the hurricane survivors and you should to!!!111

is he a prosperity gospel shitter?
Those guys are real slimy

He's literally just pocketing the money people are donating for victims

He's doing the right thing. Remember superdome- they'd have to condemn the building

Good job busting the real problems facing America.

Tbh he didn't want a bunch of niggers shitting in the aisles.

Why aren't they forcing muslim churches to take in niggers?

kek

based pleb slayer

this is why fedoras hate christians

>(((God)))
>being real
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

doublemint this

Osteen is /ourevangelist/

Eat your fedora, peterpuffer. Then take a whole bottle of Tylenol. The Salvation Army and Samaritans Purse will be there helping out, you damned heathen.

not only is a prosperity preacher, he doesn't seem to really know the Bible all that well. His "career" is based on simple psychology, primarily telling people what they want to hear and making them feel good.

It blows my mind so-called Christians fall for this ruse time and time again. Let the blind lead the blind, i guess.

He's a fake. No doubt about it.

Hey can you tell god he's a cool bro since you obviously have a straight line to him? TIA.

Were you raped by a priest user?

The true colors of the christcucks. This is what they are.

the one guy linked to some article causing the shitstorm is a gay.

"He makes us Christians, look bad."

A fucking "gay Christian."

He's a protestant, not a fucking Catholic. He runs a church, not a fucking charity.

People have unjust expectations about Christians.

Christians should shut down their charities and let people die when people complain.

you can thank billy graham and falwell for this horseshit
evangelicalism was a mistake

He looks like a lesbian.

God damn its ruined from mild dampness...hopefully Jesus will provide during this mega tragedy.

what a surprise, a selfish megachurch

Now post a picture of the inside.

He's not a medieval Catholic Bishop. He's not part of the infrastructure or the Medieval social welfare state.

at one time the fucking Catholics collected taxes and fees to provide fuckers with "healthcare" and shit like that.

He's a protestant. Pagans, atheist need to fuck off.

Osteen knows...

He knows that Texas was not hit due it's large Christian population, but that the hurricane demolished Houston specifically...A large, raunchy LGBT community, and Osteen's church is all full, of uuuuuh water.

Do they get their guns back?

Graham is /ourprotestant/ as well as Joel "niggers sleep with the fish tonight" Osteen

>Captured on the tapes, Graham agreed with Nixon that Jews control the American media, calling it a "stranglehold" during a 1972 conversation with Nixon.[88]

>In 2009, more Nixon tapes were released, in which Graham is heard in a 1973 conversation with Nixon referring to Jews and "the synagogue of Satan"

no. They aren't a mistake.

They aren't out feeding Africans and making them dependent on the White Man.

Joel Osteen is probably one of the only real Christians left... someone more concerned with civilization than charity.

He looks like a normal business man. I'm taking it that you're poor.

Great pic. NYC was a real grimy shithole back in the 70s.

needs more flannel

Bead fingering papist detected. Niether Graham nor Falwell preached prosperity gospel or feel good pop psy crap, you Mary worshipping fuck.

Yeah dood it was Hillary's turn. We need honesty back in politics.

>when you're so full of heretical angst you besmirch the name of the Holy Mother of our Lord.

>Joel Osteen is probably one of the only real Christians left... someone more concerned with civilization than charity.
lol the city of Houston is flooded and thousands of people are without shelter. He owns a dry safe space that can house 16,000, and he's keeping his doors shut and taking personal donations online.

Non-Christians commenting on Christian charity.

And pay taxes.

Christians are supposed to save your soul, not your life

Omg The Wiz! Great movie, I watch it every couple of years. MJ was still black back then.

I wonder how many mosques are housing people

OH AND THAT SMILE!!!

who has more plastic surgery between him and david duke?

go Bitch about the SANDNIGGER churches u fucking cheap shill

>He runs a church, not a fucking charity

Not understanding Christianity at all...

saltier than lot's wife
civilization comes with the teachings of christ, would you rather africans continue to die without knowledge of their salvation?
regardless of what graham thought of jews (conspiracies abound but whatever) he was a major part of bringing about the evangelical movement, allowing literal fundamentalists to get a stranglehold on american Christianity. There is nothing inherently wrong with protestantism, but fundamentalism shouldn't be the aim.