DNA Testing

23andme results finally have arrived

tfw Amerimongrel meme is real

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>23andmefag ends up being a shitskin

Not even surprised. It only takes one drop.

Low iq fag's, something like zero point x it is considered genetic noise, even by the chip they use, but also statistically. Usually is not real or variable, so not relevant.

>t. triggered shitskin trying to cope

Mine was all British and Scandinavian. Of course I live in Utah which has the biggest anglo and danish population which makes sense.

< 0.1 might be acceptable, but anything else is clearly an outlier. Many people have received 100% European results with 23andme, but possibly the circumstances aren't always accurately reproducible in their lab, with cleaning or w/e. I'd recommend all anons to try taking a separate DNA test.

Mixed-ethnic mixing is bad too, American mongrel usually/used to mean multiple variations of European, which is also true in OP's case.

Which DNA testing is the least kikey?

Why is it always Americans taking these tests and blaming jews when they find out they are 50% white. Meanwhile there are Europeans getting 100% white scores.

None of them user

congratulations, you're black.

So........... do a decent job and go check results from all over europe, and you will see those zero someth (under 1%) in a great % of the tests done, to people 100% native, even germans

Speak for yourself

you tards just cant wait to give up all your personal information to who the fuck knows

99% is great honestly, I'd say if you're under 95-90% we might have concerns in the ethnostate

I'm actually buying an Ancestry.com kit right now, maybe it will have different results in contrast with 23andme.

Tyrone Shekelstein
jewed and blacked

You're right, im sure the government has no idea who you are!

>1% Italy/Greece
user, I...

It's interesting though, I have ancestors in Kent, England all the way back to 1495 through my fathers side but I have almost no british, seems weird to me

You're looking at the "50% speculative" confidence level and your results haven't been phased. Don't worry about 0.X% admixtures.

i-its just a fluke in the system desu nothing more

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html

My mother's last name is quite Anglo, there's a village in England with the same name. She decided to race-mix with a German/Scandinavian man, baka

23 and me is owned by the jewish sister of the jewish youtube ceo

welcome to the botnet