Wow

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

We are all Jews here actually

It's just satire

1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

low quality, even for a leaf

This.
Good troll though OP. You can get a (you)

Fuck your paragraphs, schlomo. Time for you to hop in the shower.

Better head off to Israel. We're Canadians too.

>allow me to play you the song of my people

Typical fucking Kike
>has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. I used to think that
Using a line that's been used weekly for the past few months.
Fuck off. I wasn't going to build gas chambers, but you just reminded me that Chinks need to be used to test them out.
Serioudly, wtf is wrong with you lying fucking chinks?!

yes yes get back into the /oven/

White supremacy is the best though.

ever stop to think your post isn't helping? ever stop to think people don't like it when you deny any wrongdoing as a people whatsoever and then try to high road us?

maybe instead regular everyday jews can speak out against the top jew masters that have mislead them into pogrom after pogram manipulating both sides. to use regular jews as a scapegoat.

see, they knew people would wake up to try and overthrow the people in power. so they made sure that the people brainwashed and influenced into positions of power were jews. you do know that about half of the media, banking, politics etc power positions are jewish? and what % of the population are you people? exactly. ever stop to think you were being setup in a trap? no, it's just that jews are sooooo smart. great job jews.

there are negative stereotypes about jews in general that are quite accurate. but oh no, just deny it all. sure. that'll win you friends.

we actually have a common enemy, the people that set us up against each other so the real blame is diverted across too wide a target. but you'll never see that and instead all your simple mind can process is "oh shit, racisms, and racisms are always 100% wrong and never based on truths ever"

checked. And agreed OP. These people are literal human garbage. This is why EVERYONE who hates racism, fascism, nazis, and hate should stand up to them, every day until the end of time itself. We must NOT be silent anymore. Being silent is the same as supporting these pieces of trash. EVERYONE must speak out now. There is no more time. MAKE YOURSELF HEARD. DONT BE AFRAID OF THESE NAZI SCUM. Most of them are PUSSY ASS BITCHES who TALK BIG but don't actually have any balls. BASH THE FASH.

Nobody cares you disgusting kike. Get in the fucking oven

>jew leaf
>sheltered and coddled
>probably closet homo
Nothing new here

someone post the jews knifing each other

jokes on you, we are the left

Why is it always a fucking leaf?

FUCKING LEAVE MY COUNTRY NIGGER

As a Nazi, I find this post very offensive. Please take it down immediately.

>thank you for showing me today who you truly are
You're welcome kike, 0.25 shekels have been deposited in your account

Stand with the enemy. Die with the enemy.

I'm in Canada too. Hopefully, when the Crisis finally hits here, I'll be the one to put a bullet in your head.

A FUCKING

Jew here. OP is clearly out of the loop. no single demographic is targetted here. Sup Forums is an equal opportunities dispenser

>Jew thinking the world wasn't racist
>If he is around under Jews he knows that half of them are Jewish Supremacists.

t. Jew

under is others btw.

No matter how much racism we'll build up, we will never reach level of jewish hatred and scorn towards goyim.

>racism
>If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.
Get off your high horse, kike.

>this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

Tell me about it, doesn't feel very nice for anyone does it?

>OP's face rn

>As a [kike]

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

Look at all these replies... God this board is fucking doomed.

Got it

>a fucking leaf

Damn oven dodger.

refag troll. how are you guys so retarded to respond to this shit

>the race we were born into
>Jew
>race

Love it when Sup Forums is right, which is always.

OP. Let me be straight with you. We only hate rich jews. And we don't hate blacks we just think that they should have a country where they can rule so they don't need to bitch about us.

I can't fucking believe we are only 2% of the entire site population and still account for more than 43% of the entire satire on this board

>*astroturfing modposting sense is tingling*

Because it's fun. Why don't YOU make a fun thread if you want the you's.

>We only hate rich jews
Gotta gas em all

but why do people hate jews? i just don't get it?

>>But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

You are our outgroup.

We are yours. Always.

>If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.
I know this is a baitpost, but just imagine how some people ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT SHIT

>if we don't violate the right to self determination for that group, like they fear we will, they will retaliate against our attempts to violate their right to self determination

Shlomo is right I for one will donate six million dollars to the closest Holocaust Museum first thing tomorrow.

>leafposting

It's mostly trolls and edge lords. The rest are just larping fags.

>1 post by this ID

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS? WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO A LEAF POST?

I am sad that you don't think the same way user. Its a damn shame.

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

kys leaf

Duddy Kravitz sucks, Canadia sucks, Hebrews suck, reddit spacers suck. You should honestly consider ending your life. Suicide is painless.

Calm down drink a beer and chill your base. The world is much bigger than this Forum.

>1 post by this ID

You know what to do

Why is nobody talking baout the german neonazis marching in berlin right now?

Pls gas yourself

>I am sad that you don't think the same way user
It's a pokemon phrase, "gotta catch em all", Christ I'm 37 never played the game and even know that, of course I don't care about the average kike on the street

Everyone calling OP a kike, I have some news, Im a jew too. What now bitches? You gona call me a bad name too? Sure does take a lot of balls to call someone names on the internet. Big boys.

>I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever

You gonna swing your menorah at me at the next rally?

>1 post by this LEAF
I've got a whole bag of sage - with your flag on it.

>blahblahblah
I can't even tell what this kike's saying. Think he's typing in yiddish or something. Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

careful not to fall for the ----

>As a Jew,
End of story.

One would think that, as a jew, you might try to earn a spot on the other side of the fences this time

>Checks flag

Yep, Slide thread

Sage

i see leafposting is not dead

>tfw far-right jew
>tfw consider myself white and white nationalist
>the only people on the planet I can bond with and relate to want to put me in a gas chamber because my religion is different
life is suffering

copy pasta
It's clear who is racist. Those who oppose gender and race equality in top MSM and CORP positions. We just want to diversify a little platforms for mass influence. Seams to me only Zionist (100%) and Jews (50%) are allowed to have this type of power.

Why not allow pro white or pro black voices?

>1 post by this ID
sage

>I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled
>CONTROLLED
He talk about "controlling whites" faggot, not talking like a pussy
The jew "controls", controlled leftards shout

so you're religiously a jew but not genetically a jew?

i've heard some convincing sounding conspiracies that there are no genetic jews left and the people pretending aren't real jews. but what do i know.

anyways, i've always wanted jews on our side. so we can outjew the topjews with our own jews. i see us as having a mutual enemy. these top jews chose the jews to hold the visible reigns of power and get pogrom'd while they hold the invisible reigns and survive the inevitable revolutions.

I think you'll find more people here have a problem with you being A FUCKING LEAF!!!!

I want to crush all leftists whether they're jews or non jews

Kikenadian

>But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?
Clearly you haven't lurked enough. It's not for no reason, it's because your people are consistently behind every act of subverting western culture and encouraging the erasure of white people.
You don't get to cry discriminationwhen someone calls you out for punching them in the face.

don't you have a gas to snort or some oven that needs cooling, that you started to post here

>muh victimhood

Unironically kys

> A jew scolding others for racism

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAHA A. Does this retard actually think we don't know (((they))) created it ?

ASHBRINGER

>t. larper

aww the leafy weafy is shocked to find out the world isn't his safe space.

The struggle is real.

43% of the 1% are jews. but are 43% of jews the 1% like your poster suggests? or did you get it backwards? just some constructive criticism

are you retarded

yes
now answer my question
cause this retard thinks you got your facts backwards. just because 43% of the 1% are jews, doesn't mean 43% of jews are the 1%

Sup Forums is a satire board and only a complete stupid fool would believe anything posted on this role playing website.

>But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?
Thats what we whites get from democrats, the leftist establishment, antifa... all the time.
This anti-white vitriol created the alt right and the alt light (they dont realize it).
There are some people who say bad things about the jewys, but they are 0.00001% of the population. The anti-white propaganda is supported by ~20% of the population and pushed by the establishment 24/7.
The problem is not what people are out there in the world, but what they are are doing against you successfully. If their opinions dont result in any harm on you, then it is nothing. By the way, most anti-semitism comes from far lefty people, even though they try to pretend that they are the defenders of jews. Try wearing an israel flag and a skull cap on an antifa lefty protest: they will throw bricks and bombs at you.

>howing me today who you truly are.
And who are you? what are your true colors?
False victimhood narratives have been the biggest drivers towards genocide and horrors. All 100 million victims of marxism/communism are the proof.

2% of population are Jews and own 60%,of the worlds wealth

yes, but are 43% of jews part of the 1%, like the image suggests? that's what i'm asking

its an honest question, why dodge it?

>1 post by ID
what are you guys doing here!
Get back to work!

You just called people bitches on the internet.

not much effort put into this bait. kind of sad really.

Pretty sure this is a troll.
But just so we're clear: People don't hate you out of random hate without reasons. People hate you because a plurality of individual jews are assholes who abuse the financial systems, media, etc.
It's not about your identity as a jew, but the behavior of individual jews. Fix that and you'll fix the problem.