NK missile "lands" near cluster of ships

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOTAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=scySMDAVuTo
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it/&ved=0ahUKEwjh55eLr_vVAhVOwGMKHa5xD8IQFghGMAM&usg=AFQjCNFtw2ssSbPf8gDM77fdQQKWXnfq2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they boats or aircraft?

bump

The fact they did not file Hazard to Aviation and Maritime notices for the test is a clear violation of international law.

interesting
i heard a theory that the globalists basically control NK at this point and are trying to use it to divide the US apart, while we have infighting here and a major hurricane going on.
boats for sure

More like "Waters"

Almost looks like one landed on Japan soil

they have not warned japan about testing missiles ever
and they have flew one over there country and into their sea mutiple times
if that ww2 treaty wasnt in affect they would be allowed to attack right now

What uh

One nuke at 5th fleet and bye bye world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOTAM
Whenever you launch a rocket/missile you're supposed to file a notice so everyone knows to stay the fuck away from any possible danger zone.

I don't think they give a damn

Wish it was filmed, be interesting to see if it looked like a controlled test or not. I know it wasn't an ICBM but they said it broke apart so I'm wondering if that was designed or not

This.Nk is acting very strange. It seems to be being used for other purposes.

Aaannnnddd it's fucking nothing

and what did north korea sign to show they agree to that rule? or is it like taxes and just existing on a piece of dirt somewhere means you owe someone else your money

Northern Japanese were woken to Air Raid sirens and SMS messages saying "Seek shelter, we maybe under attack."

They literally lost minutes of anime production.

Why don't we just hurry up and nuke NK already? NOBODY would miss them.

This war will be used as a cover for deep state actors to perpetrate a false flag assassination.

Just what the fuck is going on here?

Their ground army is comparable to USA's, it's air force and marine is complete garbage tho
But they would most likely nuke all nearby populated cities such as Tokyo or Seoul
That would be Catastrophic
Also, there are no ressources in NK so no economic interest
And North Koreans may try to flee, creating a refugee crisis which will include North Korean terrorists

>They literally lost minutes of anime production.
Don't worry, it was during their 4 hours of sleep so all they lost was some sleep

>Also, there are no ressources in NK

Ignorant.

What is the problem? US Navy is a bigger danger to itself than NK is to it. Both can't into navigation.

Oh good. I was worried they wouldn't finish that scene where a character has a 15 minute internal monologue during an existential crisis in "Attack on Titan." That would have been terrible to miss that scene.

China would miss them because they are a barrier between themselves and South Korea/US, not to mention any conflict would be a disaster for the entire region.

Also what's your reasoning to launch a preemptive nuclear strike on them? Because they test missiles and nukes that they're entitled to do? They make threats that can never be backed up so attacking first would be beyond stupid, better to wait them out or respond if they attack first.

there is TONS AND TONS of rare earth in north korea

you made my day

I think they might use a missile to knock out international flights thanks to the EMP produced by a High Altitude nuke
If that was sufficient to fund a war, they would have been nuked already

>Because they test missiles and nukes that they're entitled to do?
They're literally not entitled

>make threats about nuking other countries
>actively trying to make nukes
>shooting a missile over a country and into their territory, multiple times
>never got permission from this country to do so or warned them, either time they tested a missisle that would land and go over thier territory
NORTH KOREA DINDU NUTHIN!!!

I'm pretty sure they do, but no one wants to start WW3.

Kim you devil you own me a cookie.

This deserved digits, this is a plausible angle

Most critical systems in civilian aircraft are hardened against EMP due to the risks of solar flares that high up and essentially acting like an EMP.

Wait I just checked, they appear to be sitting on about 6 Trillion USD worth of minerals, and rare earth
Nevermind what I said earlier, start WW3

Anyone have the link to the video from the ground?

Are we about to die?

Says who? They're a sovereign nation

North Korea are little shits who talk big but they'll never attack with nuclear weapons first, they're not stupid.

For old aircraft they can fly without electricity onboard thanks to old school hydraulics, but are A321s and such safe?
Most if not all of the control is done electrically and backup power (APU, air turbine) still depend on coils that could fry in case of an emp...
I hope they managed to put some kind of faraday cage using thin aluminium on the windows and such

Yeah of course, but they are throwing his ball in the neighboors yard.

What should they do throw it back?

>he angrily replies while benefiting from taxpayer money

You have no idea where he is.

There's countries with no taxes.

>is a clear violation of international law
How I know you're a liberal. There is no such thing as "international law"

Maritime law it's ratified even by your backwards country.

Nah you're safe, and so am I, their nukes would never reach France and they ain't giving a shit about Chile so you're safe

>i know exactly what north korea thinks
die nigger, i mean pirate, cause you know they are basically the same thing

>There is no such thing as "international law"
The law is what we choose to enforce. He's saying we should tell some of our buddies about it and slap the shit out of some norks.

It was a metaphoric we are about to die, in the sense that someone else will.

It's mostly self preservation, a rocket going the wrong direction has almost triggered WWIII. (Russia forgot to tell its warning stations about a scientific Norwegian launch that followed the same flight path as a US sub launch)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident

NK missiles end up exploding more often than not, you'd never get something so pretty as the peacekeeper from the Norks.

Then he should have said that. Faggots use metaphors like
>for peace and stability
>blatant violation of international law
>muh human rights
Natural law supersedes all of these and whenever discussing anything regarding foreign policy, one should talk frankly if he wants to be taken seriously.

>dodges question the american liberal way

But what you said was right, no one can evade death
Except Jesus, he had a pass

>Gringoyim...

>How I know you're a liberal.
Dude. Hurtful. I'm a gun carrying conservative who will be voting for Kid Rock in 2018.

I read that the US knew they were going to do this earlier today. Not sure why they didn't tell anyone. I'll try to find where I read that....hang on

The nork spiral missile was something else.

If that's what it was.

That's kind of comforting.

youtube.com/watch?v=scySMDAVuTo

There was a picture someone posted in another thread a couple hours ago with a view from Japan, the missile looked like a fireball.

YOU CAN SEE IT FROM THE COAST???

DID THEY ASKED FIRST AT LEAST?

And Opium. Lots & lots of Opium

No, when the missile was still overhead Japan. It had already broken up by then, if the picture can be trusted.

That means they broke Kim toy.

Any declaration from one of those japanese generals that read to much mishima?

Japan said they didn't launch any defenses.

Don't know what the spiral missile is...sounds like another failure. But nothing will compare to the awe and fear that the Dome of Light inspires.

nukes don't do much to ships. i've seen the tests.

Texas, you should be more worried about Houston right now.

I wonder if South Korea dug deep under North korea in order to place nukes everywhere and then just blow up the whole place

This spiral.

That's a lie you have to do something.

I'm worried too.

That's Chile you dolt.

Sorks don't have nukes. We pulled ours off the Peninsula in 1982.

Officially

Hogwarsh! That there's the Lone Star flag if'n I ever done seen it.

i guess cause they are already steel our whatever.

Why are the shittest posts on this website always from Americans?

So a failed missile. Like I said, the reason you can see the spiral so well is a wobble or exaggerated spin from a failed fin or lack of stabilization, and the light from specific fuel lighting up the tail.

Same thing happened in the test over California from a US sub, only it was a long line instead of a spiral.

you must be new here. that theory is one of the first things you learn on Sup Forums.

Maybe you don't remember how it was before we started to make fun of the indians.

You are fucking stupid. There is about 6 trillion in rare earth lanthanides.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it/&ved=0ahUKEwjh55eLr_vVAhVOwGMKHa5xD8IQFghGMAM&usg=AFQjCNFtw2ssSbPf8gDM77fdQQKWXnfq2w

i heard we want to invade their land because they have a lot of minerals but not what i said until sometime this year
read his posts, he knows know kek

Was just MIRV test. New works in progress.

Why don't you tested it on the other side of the pacific where there's nothing?

based kim

The only argument I can think of is not finishing the job completely, north korea has artillery pointing at south korea under orders to fire if they come under attack (or something along those lines).

Thank you. Please do not visit Hokkaido soon. Or Guam.

That's exactly what they said.

Even with japan hate/love relation with sk they won't retaliate until they have no other option.

>and what did north korea sign to show they agree to that rule?

Only countries that haven't signed Chicago convention are Liechtenstein, Dominica, and Tuvalu.

Oh shit

No Skyking for this?

"Chop House" has been busy, but no actual Skykings.

Google is still providing accurate results

Wtf who keeps doing this?

kim
duh

some kid with a HidemyAss membership using th NK vpn

Is he just batshit crazy or does he want to provoke WW3?

Both

Their ground army is not comparable. Their numbers are claimed. Their active military really sits by nato estimation at 68 thousand.

The millions of human soldiers in wave attacks is paper.

The chinese are the ones that hit us with 1 million man attack. Were were sent aback at it but stopped them by butchering their human waves. Each of their attacks saw 10s of thousands dead by ww2 era combined arms attacks.

These actions made the worlds modern armies quake. It wasn't world war 2 that scared everyone...it was Korea. It was a fucking blood bath.

The US military inflicted more casualties in a short period of time conventionally than any engagement did in ww1 or ww2.

Everyone knows that fucking with the USA when they are in conventional mode is a death knell. The russians even know this brah.

Even the russians. They study they are smart - hence they never rushed Europe during the Coldwar.

what are you doing with human test subjects?

>South Korea conducts live fire bombing drills hours after this

>US tells all Americans to leave by September

It's happening lads next week!

They still can nuke Japan and South Korea, which would be a disaster that would probably lead in the complete annihilation of the north Korean territory