Hello, I'm here for the job interview

Hello, I'm here for the job interview

Great, and do you know how to run a biofloc reactor rated for a salt content of 33 thousand part per million?

wat the fuck

FUCKIN RACIST

That's obviously done with a marker

Or it's prison tats

He can get a job.

We got assholes with full body tattoos and pink fucking faggot hair

Looks like he had pancreatitis from alcoholism.

Sorry pal, handshake wasn't firm enough

>not true scotsman!

If that guy is white then I'm Aryan as fuck

How much does your employer match your 401k?

>go through interview process
>"All right we'll consider you and let you know soon if you have the job"
>never call him because he looks like a degenerate criminal and will drive people away from the company

>mistfits tattoo
Pleb taste/10 would not hire

Skin head with hair.

Great, we start at 8am daily, and you're expected to cook at least 1 batch of meth per shift. You get a 5% bonus for every additional batch, and if we catch you stealing we'll cut off your dick and feed it to you. Seriously. We did it to the guy you're replacing."

Yes

god I want to fuck Pepe and hear him REEEEEEEEE

Congratulations sir you got the job! We only hire whites convicted of hate crimes

I hate these stupid fucking, "Hello, I'm here for the job" threads they're not even funny, literally just stupid

pool boy

Oh yes, you must be here for the City Sweeper 1 entry level position? Hmm, you certainly look the part but do you really have what it takes to slay nigs by the thousand just like Benny G and MacTonight? Do you have what it takes to keep the ovens that power MoonCentral stoked with Yiddish fuel 24/7?

If so, welcome aboard. Welcome... to the Moon KKKrew.

Welcome aboard!

I love you my sexy white Americans

You're hired!
You'll be paid nothing, congratulations on your new job.. Mod of Sup Forums

If people like him were mods of Sup Forums things would look very different to what they do now.

>Eric Clanton in 12 years.

Hired! Here's your living wage of $15 per hour.

>implying this guy's resume made it passed the ATS